Person is smart or rich or otherwise cool and seems to have good sense

>person is smart or rich or otherwise cool and seems to have good sense
>out of fucking nowhere they suddenly support some leftist shit or some hardcore leftist person that would tear a nation apart
>totally out of character, they seemed cool or decent before
>this makes no sense, why would they do this?
>last name is obviously not a real last name
>check their history
>theyre jewish

this happens literally every time. i cant count the number of times that someone who i thought seemed cool or smart or successful suddenly backed some marxist shit out of character and they turned out to be jews.

mark cuban is the latest one of these. suddenly a guy who otherwise used to be rational, kinda libertarian, etc. now supports hillary and the marxist nail in americas coffin and he turns out to be a jew. EVERY TIME

Mark is a cuck

Could be because he owns alot of shares in companies trump want to bring back to the US.

I know it's difficult for you americans to use what little critical thinking skills you have left. But please do try to use them before you shit post.

my guess is that WASP people don't talk much on television and keep things private
or are not invited on television because media has harder time getting them because they are not jewish

like if I was a rich and I lived in the USA
if you send some Rosalinda Marquez or Richard Miller to get me to an interview I would not think much of it
but if You send some named Andrew Kasich that might pull my interest a bit because of the Croatian last name

Madoff robbed jews blind because he was a jew (and a terrific conman)
maybe it's partly tribal, I don't know

kinda weird that everyone on Sup Forums knows who you are, but doesn't care at all.
its like you tried to hard to meme yourself.

no hes a meme just not a very entertaining one
kinda like dat boi

When you saw him arguing about Clinton Cash being not true a few days ago, you had to have figured he's building up to running for president in 2020. What happened today confirms it.

@mcuban is a queer. Fucker talks about Trump when he was the raging psychotic only a decade ago. The recent cuban threads are probably him probing to see what his support is like. What little support he may have had lost its legs when he turned into a handwaving faggot.

After this election is over I'm getting a jump start on hammering @mcuban. There's no chance that assclown will be president.

Hey Mark, you are a mark, and don't think for a second there aren't people out here who know how you got your money.

>this triggers the trump shill

Here does Elon Musk stand? Is he #WithHer?

STUMPED

I'm curious what Mark Cuban's connection to Jeffrey "Will Burn Forever" Epstein is?

What a fucking cuck

I wish O'leary would tear this pathetic al-shabbos goy a new one

For the shekels bro. Its always for more shekels

Yup. Wesley Clark was the one that did it for me.

>kasich
Would you have voted for the HungryMan?

I had no idea who he was, or what he was doing, I just don't care.
Even now I doubt I'd recognise hiM in the future.
Just call him what he is, a dirty trip fag, and be done with it.

You can tell Herjavec can't stand Cuban. He hates how Jewwy he is.

In order to stay popular you gotta support what the masses spout even though its against your beliefs

>against your beliefs

i hope you're right

his son's a pretty cool guy, works at the same place I do

He comes across as a genuinely decent guy that had good ideas and got rich but he's stuck in the upper echelon of uber kikes that are rich as fuck and horrible people on the inside.