Oakland
San Bernadino
Barstow is half decent
Fuck Fresno with a million dragon dildos

Los Angeles
San Francisco

do you live in fresno too?

i'm so sorry. we'll make it out.

Take a drive along Interstate fauty-far.

Not anymore i lived there for a few years though

Good luck to you i know what you go through.

How does pol feel about new York?

New York
Detroit
Las Vegas
Denver
Baltimore
San Francisco

You forgot San Diego

>single-handedly
>posts 2 cities
just confirms everyone outside of cali is a dumbfuck

Fuck the niggers in Milwaukee. Sheriff Clarke is the only good thing about this place.

Atlanta

Not even gonna check, but I know NYC is listed. Only because its the only relevant city in the state
>albany
>buffalo
get the fuck outta here with those meme cities

California:

Los Angeles, Hollywood, and the Bay Area.

Austin & Houston

>inb4 "b-but muh music scene"
>inb4 "nuh uh b-but there's this one part that's fuckin pristine bro trust me"

I live in Tulare county. Imagine fresno, but smaller and worse.

isn't LA supposed to be hip and trendy where all the rich cool people live ?

Chicago makes Illinois relevant

They're under no illusion what the number one issue in their city is, and they're slowly working on moving that problem elsewhere

It may serve a purpose in the future

What is it about cities that attract leftists?

>Tulare

Holy shit.... dude.

It's like they're better than everyone else, and I don't mean state-pride or anything like that. They're exactly like New Yorkers in the movies. 75% of them are just idiots. They're 10 times angrier than everyone else.
Hollywood, Beverly hills, and Santa monica are the rich places. Then they're surrounded by Niggerwood, Mexican hills, and Rio

New Orleans

The blacks that worked at the national park service weren't so bad. Helped my wife and out.

St Louis was sketchy though. We didn't go anywhere too ghetto.

Chicago. We would be redstate

Look into your heart, you know it to be true :^)

St.Louis user here.

OP is right

No one can compete with this.

Fuck you, San Diego's great.

RockSprings, WY. Suck town full of featherheads. Last time I was there I saw one filtering mouthwash through bread, they drinking the gross piss looking stuff to get drunk

Are there any redpilled cities out there?

Is there any hope for big cities?

What's wrong with Austin and Houston? Serious question, I'm about to move to Dallas in like a month.

chicago is the correct answer.

lived my entire life in illinois. moved away last year. tell people here i'm originally from illinois and the associate me with degenerate niggers.

>forgetting Sacramento and Stockton

MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS

>my city
its not even the whole city, the south side is so bad it ruins the city and by extension the state. that end needs to be walled off

>t. person in st louis

>Seattle

;_;

Melbourne
Victoria

How big are we talking here

Philadelphia. It drags the whole state down and it smells like piss and chinese food.

t.Phillyanon

Fuck off

WE TALKIN 4U BIG

Austin, Texas

Where Californians go to play cowboy/ brokeback mountain role play

Austin definitely
>Houston
Why?
You must be from Dallas? aren't you...

t, Houstonian

This festering shithole.

Yup. I could say Madison too. It's a citadel of white-guilt numales.

I dunno, a small big city would probably be huge as far as I'm concerned. I live in a tiny desert town.

Stop speaking nigger. You're scaring the children

I don't know where the fuck that is.

I looked at the image file name and apparently it's the city of IMAGE.JPG

Sacramento

Houston because it got BLACKED after Katrina. Seriously, there's so many blacks there now and it's not "just the 4th ward" anymore

Austin is a "cultural mecca" to all the hipsters, SJWs, trannies/gays/les'beens/etc and they all go there for art shows, music festivals, and because of the "nightlife" (bars, clubs, restaurants, more music).

A district rep got arrested for hitting a cyclist while drunk driving there (this place is supposed to be the state capital) so that should tell you something about it's inherent degeneracy

Move to Casper. It snows away all the Normie's like 90% red. And only 60,000 peopleish

Memphis. A travesty beyond travesties.

Try reverse image searching user. It's Memphis

What are your thoughts on Pittsburgh? I heard it used to be really bad, but has cleaned itself up over the last decade and a half

Still might be. We did elect a Republican governor.

Seattle
Austin
Detroit
Portland
Chicago

>Houston because it got BLACKED after Katrina. Seriously, there's so many blacks there now and it's not "just the 4th ward" anymore.

Well my friend, you are absolutely right. Houston born and raised. This city went to hell in a handbasket after Katrina. It is just that bad now.

Fort Wayne

Kys
The entire western half of the continent doesn't give a shit what you fucking coffee drinking poofters do.

phoenix

Just stay away from Gillette. Might as well be fucking Sweden.

Looks comfy

>Baltimore
Even the blacks outside of Baltimore are educated and law abiding upper middle class. B-more is a shithole.

Well shit, that sucks. Houston was one of my possible destinations, because it seemed like there would be a lot of work down there, but I've heard just as many bad things as good. I've been told that it's cool, because there's a bunch of stuff to do down there, but I've been told by just as many people to avoid it, because "It's basically Chicago".

chicongo
detroit
Atlanta
Portland
LA
San Fansisco
Sacramento
Jew York City

San Antonio is so based though

Yeah well by that they mean there's a bunch of blacks and they're all fighting (see: shooting) each other over cheap mexican drugs

Austin is pretty okay though if you can turn off your autism long enough to ignore all the liberal degeneracy and just enjoy what you wanna enjoy

Columbia SC

Fucking refugees because of our governer

San Francisco,CA
Portland, OR
Seattle, WA
Pheonix, AZ
Salt Lake City, UT
Denver, CO
Chicago, IL
Detroit, MI
New York, NY
New Jersey, NJ
Miami, FL
Kansas City, KS
Houston, TX
Atlanta, GA

>Gov. Nimrata "Nikki" Randhawa
Coulter told you not to trust 2nd and 3rd Gen Americans on immigration.

That post makes it sound like I live there, but I don't. I live in a 92% part of the state on the beach, but it still affects the taxes

fixscroads.com/

For instance, this. We can not fix our shitty roads because of trash. We asked for a 1% tax increase to fund Department of Transportation (or allocate the appropriate funds) but it was denied by Gov. Haley

Cross the border into George and the roads are smooth as molasses.

This is very personal because the road outside my neighborhood was paved and it's FUCKING SHIT.

The highway out of town is FUCKING TRASH,

I CANT WAIT TO MOVE TO A 100 ACRE LOT AND NEVER DEAL WITH THIS SHIT

>live sw moderately conservative town
>talk to liberal at guest at work
>99% chance they're from either portland, california, or seattle
>1% their parents were
>always fucking annoying
>goddamn I hate liberals

I didn't want her.

ALSO GOT RID OF OUR CONFEDERATE FLAGS

The job market is iffy atm, the oil and gas companies are laying off left and right. And with the prices in oil not as high as 2 years ago, they aren't hiring. The image of jobs galore is false. There are o many companies from up north and out west relocating their headquarters here, it creates the illusion of job creation. In reality, they are transferring employees down here. I have a masters degree and I am struggling to find a "career" job.
If you want to avoid niggers, look to the north and west of town, massive housing developments are going right now. The problems is the amount of mexicans and other latams. I went shopping today in a nice area of town, and I was a minority everywhere I went.
- Oh and it doesn't help when it is 99 degrees everyday.

I am so tired of this shit. This is my vent.

>Electing a poo in loo as govenor

what the fuck did you expect?

What's so bad about Sacramento?

This 100%.

I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT HER REEEEEEEEEEEE

Cities in general are garbage

We need to crush the urbanites

I'll probably just stick with Dallas for the time being, then. I went down there last weekend, and it seemed pretty nice.

>drive through Casper lots
>see the most degenerate white trash filth
>wanna be hillbillies with muh raised pickups
>fat women everywhere
>litterally WHO city of litterally WHO state

If you're gonna live in WY don't move to thier "cities" live in the based rural areas.

I'm having a hard time between NYC and Albany. On the one hand, Albany is only a corrupt shithole now because of the City, and without it it would be free of that influence. On the other hand, once tainted always tainted.

Las Vegas. one of the only reasons people actual come to Nevada

The city is nice with a lot to do in the galleria, memorial area, and the heights. Downtown has really come along way in the last 5 years. We just need job security and availability.

>being this mad you arent from austin

Dallas and houston suck dick

Ayy a fellow SC user.

knock down the arch and it'd be alright

lads lads
what if we just
no lads listen
what if we just put ALL of the investment and infrastructure into 1 city for 100 years
it'll be great lads
what could possibly go wrong?

That. And high state minimum wage and no income tax. Hell, I have even thought about moving out there to work in a restaurant. Think about it $9 an hour not including tips. That can be figured upwards to $30 an hour.
Is that your shemale calling you from your bed room, I hear? Saw 'em off!

Sydney