They have one and only one attempt to try and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. What do they do?

They have one and only one attempt to try and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. What do they do?

This is gonna be way too easy, you can bat on it.

>Rorschach
Locks himself in the freezer, waiting for the night shift to get there so he can subdue them and look for the safe at his leisure.
Gets stuck in there and wakes up in the future. Uses the time machine to go back but gets distracted trying to fix things in his past and totally forgets about the formula.

All I have to do is reach into his mind for the formula and ARRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bet on it, and manage to lose $35,000.

Episode starts with her trying to steal the formula and ends with her working at the krusty krab like nothing happened.

>Steven Universe

...ask nicely?

shit im outta luck

>Asami

She buys the Krusty Krab, bulldozes it down sells the formula to plankton in exchange for a giant death robot then uses said death robot to destroy all of Bikini Bottom

She gets tasked with stealing the formula and instead she just buys and gets ripped off by Krabs in the process? No wonder she went broke several times.

You're thinking of someone else canon asami doesn't exist I only believe in cruel and heartless Ms Sato

>Flash
What's Spongbob gonna do, he's the goddamn Flash. The lightning-catching, trillions-of-times-faster-than-light, Physics-destroying FLASH. Nothing in the universe is gonna stop him from walking up to the counter, polity asking to buy one, then using his knowledge of forensic science to determine it's composition.

>Dave Strider
Mix as many terrible ironic ingredients into a paddy slurry as possible until he ends up creating the secret formula by accident.

Just take it with his super their vision obviously

>using cape logic in a comedy world.
If it was funny he would win but it would be funnier if he failed.

Wonder Woman.

Lasso of Truth, bitches.

>Hellboy
He'd probably trick Mr. Krabs into thinking they were long lost brothers. Have a beer. End up gossiping about the formula. About women. etc.

The joke was he doesn't need his powers because he can just buy one.

DAhyayayayayaya! I don't know the secret formula, silly! Mr. Crabs makes me forget it every night before I can leave work, then I relearn it every morning.

If anyone can do it, he can.

>Wolverine
>I'm the best there is at what I do...and what I do is FLIP PATTIES

The quickster

All I know is that Squidward will have committed suicide by the time this is over.

If they have bombs that are pies, then Bikini Bottom must have atomic banana peels.

Mysterio, but the Quentin Beck mysterio, because hes beck from the dead

I can't think of a joke because sneaking into places and stealing stuff actually suits her job description appropriately.

>Hellboy
He asks for it, politely. He has a back up plan but you only gave him one attempt.

>Carnage
Probably just slaughter everyone and take it.I mean, they're fish. Do fish have access to sonics? Worst case scenario he has problems with magic underwater fire.

>Select all bodies of water

>Aquaman
Mind control backed up by the might of Atlantises army's

That formula is getting stolen

I dunno isent there generally an ingredient that never gets revealed from that

You can control me body but you don't control me mind Fish boy! I'll be taking that formula to Davy Jones' Locker before I be telling it to you!

She'd eat a Krabby patty, fall in love with the taste and eat all of them until it goes to her thighs. She manages to be saved by Sam right before she would explode

>Reed Richards
He already had a better Krabby Patty formula

>Green Arrow
He's heavily limited by the fact that he can't breathe underwater. Though if we go full Silver Age he could probably use a submarine arrow.

Lucy loud

She just walks into the store and takes it since no one notice her presence

>supergirl
ask nicely for a krabby patty

>aquaman
i dont see there being any problems

Somehow, I'm not sure how, but I know Xanatos would be able to do it, he'd probably smooth talk Mr. Krabs into giving it to him. Just imaging him talking to Spongbob is giving me the keks.