David (((Pakman))) complete okay with flag burning until it's an Isreali Flag

Finally we see where this fucking rat's true loyalties lie. American flags are burned routinely by leftist protesters but the media doesn't report on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHr2y1B3rWU

Typical kike

This dude's boring as fuck anyways.

If Pakman truly approached things from a neutral viewpoint and do investigative reporting (like reporters used to do, e.g. 20/20 and the like), I would watch him more often. But his condescending liberal take on things is just one more liberal voice in a market already saturated with pretentious liberals.

When has he been in support of buring US flags?

David "Fudge" Pakman is a lying little cunt. The only thing thinner than his wrists is his dick.

All flag burning is fine and legal under the first amendment.
If you approve of everything posted in a typical Sup Forums thread and disapprove of flag burning, you're just the mirror image of an SJW- fringe speech is fine, so long as I'm the one that's talking.

That isn't the issue, the issue is David "Fudge" Pakman is fine with US flags being burned, but throws a fit when Israel flag is burned.

Fuck that kike
>tfw Israelis can be jailed for 3 years and fined 50,000 Shekels for desecrating the flag

Because it's part of his Jewish identity. Why does this surprise you ?

You can actually be fined for burning your own flag user ?

Being a filthy hypocrite isn't part of "Jewish identity". David "Fudge" Pakman doesn't represent all jews, he represents pieces of shit.

Pakman hardly takes a neutral viewpoint he is mostly anti Republicans, anti gun and race baits I did enjoy his Gamer Gate segment though.

>Being a filthy hypocrite isn't part of "Jewish identity"
Are you sure?

You're actually fined twice, because you also used your precious Shekels to buy the thing.
jewsnews dot co dot il/2016/07/20/new-law-3-years-prison-for-desecrating-israeli-flag.html

>Being a filthy hypocrite isn't part of "Jewish identity"

>Being a filthy hypocrite isn't part of "Jewish identity".
That's the entirety of Jewish identity lol

>The 5th columns the left created are now cannibalizing it

wow who could have expected that (sarcasm)

Yea I'm not a dumb asshole that lets some proportion magically become "all" in my brain.

Predatory "synagogue of satan" Jews are a plague upon the Jewish people. God will deal with them more completely than man ever could.

wew lad you must see all the anti-white shit they push, but when someone does something anti-Jewish they flip their shit

Jews are a plague upon the entire world

Thanks for this information I wish some states here would implement those laws here. We must learn from our greatest Ally

the mask is slipping

Take a look sometimes at the probability that one of your ancestors was a nigger. Go 6 generations back, and unless your grandparents were immigrants, the probability pretty much approaches 1.
Least I ain't no nigger :^)

Of course I do I commented on it above.

But what you call "they" and assume it means all Jews, I know it only means pieces of shit that are Jewish. How do I know not all Jews are evil? Some of my closest friends are Jewish, great people, struggling the same as you and I.

Any one who is anti gun can fuck off and die.

>muh god will fix stuff

Pathetic

Pathetic

What I'm trying to convey is it's fruitless to harp on about some mythical Jewish conspiracy when there's business I can be taking care of today. BTW, really intelligent point you made I'm impressed son of ape.

Did you even watch the video?

He states "I don't have a problem with people burning flags. I don't think it should be illegal."

Why should I watch him for any reason?

>What I'm trying to convey is it's fruitless to harp on about some mythical Jewish conspiracy when there's business I can be taking care of today.

Lol

You kikes can see what's coming, can't you?

A narrative that your people have been crafting for over a hundred years will be destroyed in the next 10 and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Who gives a fucking shit about this loser? He had his chance to man up but he cucked out in the GaymerGate ''scandal''.

Just another degenerate shitlib. YOu can tell he's retarded just by how close his eyes are.