When a re they going to give T'Challa a boyfriend? It's 2016!

When a re they going to give T'Challa a boyfriend? It's 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Adrien_Agreste
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When are they going to give OP a boyfriend?

Isn't he married to Storm?

He has one knocked out in his medical dungeon. Didn't you watch the end of Civil War?

That ended a while ago

Are they finally going to have Peter find a boyfriend/co/? It's 2016 already!

Rumor has it Ralph will take a male partner in Wreck It Ralph 2. Finally some progress! It's 2016, FFS!

Not going to get one because he already meets his multicultural quota by being black and his actor doesn't have a huge following of rabid tumblr landwhales

Woody reveals he's half Latino in the next Toy Story, but what about Buzz? Lily white as ever. One step forward and one step back. So disappointed in Pixar.

Aww, but they make such a cute couple.

Time to celebrate. Several days ago, John Cassette dropped hints that the cheat remake of Snow White can be expected to have a full rainbow of dwarves this time around. Expect a black dwarf, an Asian, an Hispanic dwarf, a dwarf with albinism, two women dwarves and a dwarf with Aspergers and an occasional tremor. Good news all around, or it would be if Snow wasn't going to be the same old milk white bitch we're all tired of by now. And would. It kill them to make at least both of the female dwarves gay?

Fuck that guy, when are they gonna give me a boyfriend?

Did you hear that they cut Patti and Marcie's first kiss out of the Peanuts Movie? A BIG win for intolerance and homophobia. No wonder it flopped! What a shame Hollywood can't embrace diversity and preteen lesbianism. FAIL.

Honestly, comics are increasingly being made more for girls and gays, so while I know this is a bait thread it isn't that unrealistic

The straight male demo seems to be the last person comic related shit is interested in relating to

>character in story is female to male because of my cuntboy fetish
>will get praised for being progressive because tranny rights

It's nice when your fetish is seen as diversity.

When is Cars going to have a differently abled car? It's 2016! Wouldn't it be better to show that anyone can be a Cars? Maybe a car in a wheelchair, or a truck missing a wheel or something. It's 2016!

Kevin James was just signed for a sixty million dollar Ziggy movie. Why not Kevin Hart? It's 2016! Tell Hollywood we're sick of seeing Ziggy's goddamned white stupid face.

I really don't mind interracial dwarves could lead to high comedy

Honestly I'm shocked Pixar didn't think this thru as hard as you have user

It's because the straight male demo isn't going to stop buying. They don't need to cater to them because they already have their money on lock. If none of the shit writing and retarded events got them to stop reading, turning everyone gay won't either.

This thread sucks user. You suck. Stop posting and reconsider what you're doing here.

Doesn't that gay Canadian d Lister like black guys? I recall him marrying a black mirror and the media making a big shit about it.

Absolutely not. They're smart enough to know that blacks hate gays.

They should actually make him gay, making the most well known black superhero gay would cause a giant schism in the SJWs.

Mirror=n o r m i e
Fucking autocorrect
Normie normie normie input it remember it you goddamn machine
Don't mind me yelling at my tablet

Purrfectly good boyfriend right here

C'mon DC, isn't it about time you gave Midnighter a boyfriend? I mean, it's 2016! We need to make some progress here!

What's that from and where can I find a million yaoi of him for my friend's purely science reasons of course.

miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Adrien_Agreste

Who's on top?
Or they just try every position imaginable cause they got wicked agility?

That's cool as long as it's Zangief

I'm pretty sure Mater is differently abled.

>both of the female dwarves gay?
But isent that just avoiding straight women

Inviting schisms does seem like the best way to stop the threat

>Implying yaoi fangirls and brownie points activists care about black characters

There's a reason Tony is shipped with everyone but Rhodes first.

God that Valentine's day special was so fucking crap in almost every way

No but they will give him a white girlfriend.

This seems like it would be a horrific idea and bound to backfire given that the dwarves personalities.

What happens if they make Sleepy latino, or Grumpy black? And god knows nobody's going to be happy if they end up as Dopey.

Who would be his bf? Falcon?

Fucking Disgusting that they made storm a nigger fucker

Dopey already has aspergers

No they really didn't

go to bed cartman

No it would have to be interracial.

Loki maybe?

Bucky or Steve?

2 edgy and uninformed 5me

When will Summer end?

Is homosexuality legal in Wakanda?

Fuck You storm only dates white guys like Logan or chink girls like lady death strike. Fucking black panther totally has aids or the herp because 48% of black American women have herpies and it has to be somewhere in the 80s or higher in Africa. Same with aids, pretty much every case of hiv is Africans or fags

Wakanda had the cure for homosexuality decades ago

It is such fucking Bullshit that Obama is wasting money on smart gun research when it is a failed tech that no one wants when we could be curing homosexuality. We already know pre-natal testosterone levels play a huge part, if we actually fucking funded it we could cure LGBT within a decade

It's gonna be Satan, right?
They already showed some chemistry on screen.

Sup Forums you already have your board, why come here just to shitpost?

Homosexuality is a legitimate disorder that we can cure in our lifetimes if we wanted to.

Smart guns are are failed tech that literally no one wants to buy. And are being used to give a defacto handgun ban to new Jersey

I'd rather they have T'Challa's OC son who's gay and Walton Goggins as a villain, so they can recreate that one scene from The Shield.

This thread is shit and you should feel bad.

He's already got a perfectly good boytoy in his freezer

Strip.

Or you will be stripped.