Who are the Paid Shills for HRC ?

Who are they, and where do they come from ?

Most likely undergrad students from ivy league unis and feeder colleges.

Correct the Record

You mean the Trumpshills?

I can tell you where these paid shills come from my fellow goy.

I have some friends who know some friends who know other friends who know G-d's chosen who have lots of shekels. Hillary is a big investment for G-d's chosen. This is why they can't lose.

t. leaf

might help

Are Trump's promises for real when he says he makes America great again?

>Sup Forums memeing so hard Shillary had to add $5million to CTR's fund
I'm betting it'll be close to 10m by the end of election

Correct the Record and probably delusional HRC supporters

> Correct The Record is a SuperPAC that has been exempted from typical FEC rules for directly coordinating with the Clinton campaign. This SuperPAC has exploited the loophole by claiming to not intend to spend any money on ads or other expenditures that would constitute independent political activity.

> CTR believes it can avoid the coordination ban by relying on a 2006 FEC regulation that declared that content posted online for free, such as blogs, is off limits from regulation.

> The FEC rules explicitly specify that online activities are exempted from campaign finance rules if they are conducted by "uncompensated" individuals. Otherwise, if compensated, clearly states that online communication becomes a coordinated independent political expenditure.

> However the key component in this, per CTR themselves, is that they are investing more money, over $1,000,000, which they have raised through campaign coordinated fundraisers to go towards "more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram."

> This money appears to go towards the compensation of this new task force, "Barrier Breakers", which includes the President of CTR Brad Woodhouse and Digital Director Benjamin Fischbein, the actual online astroturfers, equipment, and most likely even purchasing social media accounts.

> CTR also goes so far to indicate that they have already been far engaged in this political activity throughout the primaries by proclaiming to expand it's existing operation and "having already addressed more than 5,000 individuals"

> CTR (and possibly the campaign itself) appear to be in clear violation of FEC rules (100.155)(a)(1) and (100.155)(a)(2) by violating the one exception, (100.155)(e)(1), that permits their joint activities with the campaign, that "online activities are exempted from campaign finance rules if they are conducted by "uncompensated" individuals".

the simple truth is, for almost it's entire existence, the American economy has been a servant to the highest bidder, with an auction every 4 years.
Our military has been used as a mercenary force to protect against those who would harm the 'global economy'.
it goes so far back that no one in power at any point time is 'clean'.
most of them did not understand the magnificent scope of what they had become a part of, but Every Federal politician has been a part of the machine.
A few of the very earliest presidents can be cleared of judgement because they were building a young nation and had to finance it, but very early on,
both parties and especially Democrats
(who traditionally couple the hardships of immigrants in a new land with worldwide poverty, thanks in large part to constant refugee migration, that at least the Clinton Foundation has been funding),
embraced the private sector pay that came with their public servant positions.
The Clinton Foundation is the latest in many attempts to 'legitamize' the shadow markets run by so many foreign entities and international vultures (commodities investors).
habitat for humanity is another smaller and less robust model of the poverty for profit scheme that the Democrat party has embraced.
Republicans on the other hand, have always gone for resource and military contracts payoffs.

they cannot fight this facts

how can this be used though?

I know one in real life.

>got meme'd into doing a masters after no jobs
>his moms a judge
>she's coal burning a fucking Cuban

Funny enough is he was right about Bernie being a Hillary plant.

He's smart enough to not buy into Trump being Hitler reincarnated but firmly believes Clinton would save America.

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO LEAFPOSTERS, ITS JUST GOING TO GET WORSE BECAUSE EVEN THE FUCKING PROXYFAGS ARE GOING LEAF JUST TO SHITPOST. Remember how everyone stopped replying to Australian shitposting and their quality went way up? same fucking thing

>Who are they,
OP
>and where do they come from ?
faggotsville, new york

also reddit.

Thank you good sir. Have copy

This isnt shitposting. This is marketing. You are being sold to. It's like a giant never ending raid.

And it's not just canada. 99.99% sure I found 1 from a singapore. Its not like proxies are hard to find..

>smart
>firmly believes Clinton would save America

These niggers are pushing Johnson too. Look for photo editing. Obvious ones are here

The main thing we can do is spread awareness. If we can hammer in the picture that she shills incessantly, the forced positive media might have a negative effect on the normies. If people think they're being lied to or manipulated, they feel a natural repulsion to whatever the salesman is trying to sell.

Thank you, have a CTR shill oops post

I hate these people so much. It's not even good shilling. Not good sales tactics. It's just nag a rock at a wall till a door appears or the wall crumbles.

This election needs to happen already. People have made their minds up. Now it's just waiting for someone to fuck up (or in Bills case, die).

I called the number like an hour after it was posted and that shit was disconnected. I wanted him to correct my record personally.

Internet got alot more... hostile?... strange?.. or just fake after COINTEL went online. Web 2.0 sucks. I miss dial up shitternet (not the speed but the quality and the love people put into personal sites).

>bill gets assassinated by a rightwing gun nut
>wearing a MAGA hat
>during the Clinton v Trump debate
>breaking news on all channels
>gun nut managed to murder a small nursery before courageous BLM protestors took him down

hidden footage