I feel physically sick when I read about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency

I feel physically sick when I read about bitcoin or any cryptocurrency

it sickens me to know how close I could have been to making a fortune and escaping my squalid life. I was aware of bitcoin for years and never bought. I never bought. I could have been rich. even an injection of a few thousand would have been life-changing. whenever I see news about bitcoin's new highs or etherium or any of that shit, I feel a sharp pain of envy in my stomach so hard it makes me contemplate death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X7a6EwDuUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me too, people on Sup Forums had been talking about this new thing for years...
I was interested, but had no money.
Still feel supid.

I wanted to buy BTC just to buy some drugs. I went as far as finding the silkroad onion site on TOR, but never subscribed.
It's not too late though I guess.

(not too late for cryptocurrencies, for BTC and SR of course it *is* too late)

youtube.com/watch?v=_X7a6EwDuUg

yeah I used to post on Sup Forums all the time when they had buttcoin threads everyday and you could mine it off GPU's easy, but I never did anything with it.

I hate people who have the guts to take risks. Fucking jews.

hope this is a pasta

I like to rationalize it to myself by thinking that even if I ever owned BTC, I would have sold at the smallest spike and thought I made out like a bandit with a couple hundred bucks profit. Hindsight lets you think you could have been a millionaire, but you most likely never could have. You wouldn't hold that long. The spike is unprecedented.

I gave away three coins to my friend after mining them for months. Dude doesn't even remember the address to his wallet.

/thread

Now I feel physically sick after reading just another cryptocurrency thread too.

Same. I've known about it for years. I was actually thinking very seriously about buying 1 or 2 when the price was 2k per coin but it capped me at 500$ so that's all I bought. Fuck me man.

Somebody would have probably hacked them away by now.
Anyway, there are a shit load of opportunities in this world that you are constantly missing. If you felt as much pain about those as you are feeling about btc, you would be dead by now.

I've never been this close to an opportunity. I licked my tongue against the glass window they were behind. I've missed opportunities but they don't cause me distress because I'm unaware. if I was aware I'd probably go mental and shoot myself in the asshole

A few months ago I thought about bying these PC devices specialized in mining. Don't even remember the name.

>but it capped me at 500$
which now are worth ?

well if the price was $2k per coin when he bought $500 of coin, and it's now $14k per coin, he would have $3500

I put 500 more a month or two later. Now it's worth like over 3k I think. I rarely check because it's such a pain in the ass to go through the authentication shit.

King of the thread.

There's a stock that gains 150% or s retarded business idea that makes millions every single day.

Instead of wishing to predict the future why don't you start actually doing SOMETHING and take opportunities when they arise? Otherwise you'll keep missing "chances to get rich" every single hour until you die.

BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT AND I CAN'T SORT A LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY FROM A TRAP TO SAVE MY LIFE

I am an unlucky unintelligent person without much capital to safely invest and for this reason I am massively fearful of taking risks

Oooh wow 2 thousand dollars (before tax) I'm so rich! Guess I'll quit my job.

When I was 13 in school I was in love with a qt who was one year older than me. One fine day she asked me out, completely out of the blue, via a friend of hers. Both girls were in front of me, waiting for my answer. I said "maybe".
As she was a bit older, and cute, I was sure she knew how to kiss, and I thought my inexperience would have dire consequences. I spent the following week puking spaghettis all day erryday.
She seemed hurt and angry.
One year after I saw her crying after what was actually her first kiss, with a foreign Chad, from England.
I still think about it sometimes. Émilie L.

Oh btw I met her like 10 years after in a club. I knew she'd still be mad at me and would look for vengeance, but I felt so bad, I tried to approach her, trying to look sexy and all, just to apologize or something. She grabbed the man that was in front of her and kissed her passionately in front of me, like a pro.
I wonder if he has BTC.

you should have done what I've been doing, which is be so unattractive, timid, and weird that no person has ever expressed interest in me in any way

that way you can't regret anything

>for this reason I am massively fearful of taking risks
A politician in France said that our 6 million of unemployed people should just take more risks. This created a lot of debate, because of course the less money you have, the less risks you can take.

It's for this type of comments I go to Sup Forums every day.

Ah yes I'm sure you're just terribly unlucky and everyone else is just lucky. You have a good attitude towards life btw. I see success in your future.

Defacing ひだまりスケッチ imagery for shitposting purposes really ought be punishable by death.

not really what I said, but if that's what you want to take from that post then that's your prerogative

Your posts are just you feeling sorry for yourself and having a little pityparty where you tell us how woe is you.

Or is there some other way to interpret the message behind them?

A bunch of people make millions buying and selling a commodity whose only value lies in being a commodity, while far more are struggling to make a living, even when working two jobs. Really reinforces one's faith in capitalism, huh?

like I said, that's your prerogative

sounds like some people need to learn better skills huh

What other way is there to interpret your posts? It wasn't a rhetorical question.

Because everybody can just be a coder or something? There's no need for janitors and retail workers? If a large section of the public cannot lead a dignified life, then that is a societal problem, not merely an individual one.

These jobs will just be automated because a monkey can do them. That's why my mommy told me to study in university.

College is a fucking scam outside of a few majors. Wish I'd have never started.

Burgerking is always hiring. You can move up to assistant manager if you really work hard for a few years.

At least you weren't one of the mongs that poured your money into it a month ago

Eat a dick. There are many jobs that pay well that require no degree. You can also get a technical degree and make a good wage.

Even if they can be automated(and good fucking luck automating janitorial work), that just means more money flowing to the top while the bottom gets even less. Not to mention, you can automate away the need for work, but you can't automate away the need for customers - there's only so much demand for any given good, especially when most people aren't paid enough to buy them.

I'm sure something will be figured out.

I made 30k with crypto in the last 3 months.

It was figured out quite a while ago, actually. Hard part is just putting it into practice without fucking it up.

>There are many jobs that pay well that require no degree.

But thy require yeas of training on par with the time it takes to get a degree.

>You can also get a technical degree and make a good wage.

Extremely variable based on where you live, where you work, opportunity in the area AND how your labour situation is.

>What other way is there to interpret your posts?

user doesn't have the money nor the expertise ot make good financial calls?

i thought it was all an elaborate joke, even the posts written like the ones in this thread

There's no such thing as an easy buck. I wholeheartedly doubt people can make more than a couple thousand out of bitcoim. Everyone wants to cash out but can't. I see nothing but a ponzi scheme when the subject is bitcoin. Perhaps I'm being deluded.

Asic?