TFW no car

>TFW no car
There is nothing worse than the lack of freedom you have when you do not have a car.

>Costs $4 for a ticket to stand in the cold waiting for a bus so I can sit next to smelly immigrants and take forever to get to my destination

Don't get me started on how normies look at you as if you're a fucking loser when you say you dont have a car. Can you really blame them though? Even the stupidest people have cars in first world countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJSI0FDVZxU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So buy a car

>$4 for a bus ticket

Where?

The YRT/Viva bus Southern Ontario

Wow even Hongcouver it's only $2.75

$2.10 if you have their stupid digital pass thing

live in a city with reliable public transportation

>fly home for christmas
>parents live in suburbia
>it's -30 outside and getting anywhere is a 1 hour walk minimum
>parents are gone with their vehicles most of the time and I have nothing to drive
>been divorced from my car for 1 week and already going crazy
HOW DO PEOPLE LIVE LIKE THIS?!

get a scooter

youtube.com/watch?v=AJSI0FDVZxU

How well does it work on snow?

so buy a car

get a snow scooter

Dutch music is fucking godawful. Every song, meme or not, that I've heard from the Netherlands is just BLEGH.

This is their curse for being such happy well adjusted people; boring as sin shit music.

>pay $167 for a yearly public transport pass
>can go anywhere in Prague
>even the most obscure bus lines arrive atleast once in 30 minutes, not even talking about trams and subway
>it arrives on time
>smelly people are a rare exception instead of a rule
>don't even have a driver's license
Why can't the New World into public transportation? Is it because they built their cities for cars?

You guys think I can drive a Mustang in the snow? Yes I'll have winter tires, no I can't have a winter beater because it's logistically difficult.

What's the point of a fast car? You have to follow the same speedlimit.

Eastern Europeans are superior to us

>it's -30 outside and getting anywhere is a 1 hour walk minimum
That's cool. I like long walks.

my dream car is minis.

just take a greyhound

i have a car, but nowhere to go. so i only drive 15/20 mins a day.
also i love walking and taking the train. so whenever i have to go further i walk to the train station and then i take the train.

pic related

The worst part of not having a car is that you are a slave of the public transportation schedules

>tfw my city is not a 10000sq km trailer park lacerated by highways and spaghetti intersections

>What's the point of a fast car? You have to follow the same speedlimit.
Fucking normals I swear to god. There is no limit on how fast you can accelerate, no limit on how hard you can corner, and cops aren't watching you 95% of the time. I'm a literal soyboy, and even I understand the appeal of flooring it on highway interchange, and feeling the effortless torque of a V8 every time you press the gas pedal.

>tfw never be able to afford this car
Such is a life of a slav

Yeah that's true and the only real benefits but besides that I mean.

The maintenance and insurance costs just don't make it worth it to me. Im not made of money to throw it away on a BMW 550i or whatever Mercedes they drive like the rich chinks in my area nor can I afford the points for speeding tickets on my insurance.

Maybe if you live or work in bumfuck nowhere

Buses and trains I need usually arrive every hour or 30 mins, yet it is still much faster and more comfortable to travel by car.
>be 1 minute late at the bus stop
>have to wait another 30 minutes

>be 1 minute late at your car
>you are one minute late

Ask a guy who just got a Tesla as a Christmas gift anything

So buy a car!

Do you see why we call you Reddit? You need a call from Dr. Jordan,, but not me.. dr. Jordan B Peterson.. heard of him? Of course you haven't you soyboy low test limp wristed CUNT. I won't stand for this kind of post again leaf. You have been warned.. leaf.

Leaf.

>tfw driving a car
Can’t liv without car

What model?

I hear turning your cigarette lighter on drops power to 60 %

Model S

Haha, very funny

>167 $ yearly

wtf i pay 80 € for metro/train/bus monthly pass in lisbon

Noice. Do you like it? Dint you miss the sound of an engine?

>167$
Its around 380€ yearly in Paris wtr

>tfw no car
>tfw bicycle
>tfw live in a small town
>tfw good public transportation
>tfw half an hour by train to the bigger city
>tfw half an hour by train to the seaside

good feels 2bh

fuck public transportation, cars is where it's at

>30 minutes
As I said, bumfuck nowhere

Stop overpaying the drivers

>everyone drives a car
>nobody can get to work

Yesterday: first, this happened, then another car almost hit me in a roundabout as he didn't stop before entering.
At least I get to take a hot shower at home.

>Hyundai

>NET

Just be a shut in who never leaves the house. Will never need a car

What's your top speed lads?

I cant drive anyway, not with my illness, i could hallucinate while driving and crash on a tree or someone