Australians wake up

>Australians wake up
>proceed to make a bunch of low effort shitposting threads

noice

>Finns wake up
>proceed to HOMO

I hide all shitstralian threads on sight without even bother to reading them, theyre as cancerous as /brits/.

> be canandian
>Do exactly the same thing but your country lets you fuck dogs and your flag is a leaf

>be australian
>make this post cementing OP’s statement

>your flag is a leaf
>implying

A post in a thread is the same as making a new thread. Must be a change An Hiro recently introduced, good to know. Thanks user.

What are your thoughts on this?

Looks quite painful.

The solution is a superior plug

>Be Australian
>

It's all the same one or two people. There isn't many Australians left here these days so you begin to pick up on who's who

Is it a bot from Australia that just makes dozens of r9k and pol threads everyday but NEVER posts in them besides the op? Literally makes 60% of the Aussie threads I reckon.

wouldn't be surprised

half the threads made by Australians these days don't even belong on Sup Forums and the other half are newcunt redditors trying to play up le sick cunt aussie meme. All the good posters left two years ago or so. Sup Forums's going down the same route, only half the posters in Australian threads are any good and the ones in /afl/ are all terrible.

Your country doesn't let you fuck Kangaroos but you do it anyway.

Why doesn't your government give the people what they want?

it's all just redditors takin screenshots of their posts
I like Great Northern, does that make me cool in your book?

stop trying to be funny you mong cunt

dunno never had it. it's a Queensland beer and I'm from Western Australia. beers don't often have much of a market outside of the state it's produced in. we're actually surprisingly factional here

kinda like that here in the midwest, you can't just go to St.Louis and ask for a Miller without gettin shot

>tfw no more aussie easter posting or brap posting

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE