How can I get a Japanese gf in Japan?

How can I get a Japanese gf in Japan?

>How can I get a Japanese gf in Japan?
I want a japanese bf (>_

Impossible. The Japanese don't date non-Japanese people, and if a Japanese did, then she/he wouldn't be a Japanese anymore, and thus you can't date a Japanese.
Q.E.D.

what if I BECOME japanese tho

That's an interesting question.

you can't become one though

Shut the fuck up you squint eyed gook before I ran a chopstick so far up your ass it comes out of your dick. I'll date whoever I want, you piece of shit cunt-eyed motherfucker

gibe up and accept your women.

You can if you're Marutei Tsurunen

Tinder, go out, etc. Same as in Holland.

>go to jewpan
>just BEE yourself
>wait for nips trying to speak with you (in english)
>???
>profit!

I’M not Japanese but I know some Japanese people I can hook u up if u want

the thing is, even after I manage to save the money and go there, where should I go to make an encounter with a japanese girl more successful? I dont think that it would work to approach women in some areas, but in others maybe its more appropriate, they would be more receptive to it

>stand around in a 駅
>get approached by random japanese girls trying to speak english
it's that easy

sure, use your indian charm on those japanese girls

>hey kimi, i am ikemen. show manko kudasai

She's too tall for japanese men anyway

It only works if you're aberigan or euro.

Being brazilian is tough while trying to get a japanese gf from japan. And, really, isn't much of a loss.
See the japanese-brazilians we have here. Big bunda, light tan skin, pink pussy, smart, also speaks japanese and often travel to jewpan.

My father is 2.6% Finnish and 0.3% Japanese. I didn't inherit any of the asian genes but that must count for something right?

the soles of the shoes "gnta" are thick.

geta

Born in Japan in the next life

well we both have broken english, will be fine

Nevermind japanese, i want an adorable girlfriend like that. Why do girls here either act like stuck up western girl or repressed muslim?

Most of them are inbred and ugly, have hairy unwashed pussies and buck teeth. Your offsprings will become next Elliot Rodgers. Get a nice looking chink or gook instead.

Just look for a desperate cake, she's going to settle with a foreigner.

You learn Japanese language which is one of the most difficult language in the world.
And so, you will come to Japan, and you look for a Japanese girlfriend who you love.
last of all, you ask her out on a date.

Goodluck! :3

elliot rodger was half malaysian half jew though

>show respect to the people
>assimilate as much as possible
>meet new Japs everyday
>politely ask for a date
>???
>Profit!

i wish i had a average Japanese girlfriend

>be tall
>have money