Your average Canadian classroom in 2016

> Your average Canadian classroom in 2016

What do you racists have to say about this?

sandniggers & cat eaters

Imagine the stink.

Really makes you stink...

canada is a failed country

The forecast is calling for spotty terrorism with a high chance of white genocide

Can't wait until 20 years from now when the Rangers top line is two Pajeets centered by an Ahmed

The racist will say "ALAAAHH AKBAARR" and all the kids will die eventually.

This is the face of true fear

Time to build the second wall

You can see it in his eyes.
>T-thanks Boomers...

Fuckin poor kid. Got betrayed. Nuke us.

Where is the Canadians?

Nothing wrong to see here.

So I'm wondering is weed legal yet leaf?

Hippies made white people illegal in Canada.

Man canada is such a shithole.
I went there last year to go snowboarding and the amount of chinks and indians is fucking insane.

Still ended up fucking this little big tit indian girl and got jacked off by a jamaican.

He really thinks Toronto is an example of most of Canada. You realize it's their is the biggest country in the world outside the city limits? I don't think I've ever seen that many black people at once in person in my whole life. But we never did had much of them, Asians are more common, because every small town has a chinese restaurant. But you could drive three provinces in a row without seeing a headscarf, so long as it's summer.

Vancouver is chinks.

And because we used to enslave them a shitload. They built our railroad. Also because Vancouver is close to China just geographically.

Kill them all (except whites and oriental) with ethnic bioweapons. Little Billy have a cold, Ahmed, Pajeet, and Tyrone die within a few days, bleeding through all orifices, but not before infecting all of their relatives, and other pocs.

enjoy your quality of life cratering

Not even close

Just got my Japanese work visa and I'm in contact with a bank about buying a house for 10,000,000 yen. I can't wait to get citizenship there and renounce my Canadian citizenship and burn my passport. Enjoy your multicultural society free of hate, boomers. I'm going to be sitting back sipping a biiru in an onsen watching you get beheaded by "Syrian" "refugees" in your nigger-staffed nursing homes in a few years.

Except for the towelhead, this is pretty much what it looked like when I was that age. I'm just about 50.

>Muh railroad

Maybe if you're 162. Give me a break.

The government let's in 250k people a year that's far too many.

Seeing hijab on really young girls makes me unfathomably angry.

Even in IS-controlled regions of Afghanistan they don't make little girls cover up. It's only mudslimes in first world countries who do it to assert their religion in the public sphere vicariously through their children.

Oh God she has the same tongue as Hillary. Lizard people confirmed?

Toronto is not part of canada. America own it now.

Congrats?

Oh, sorry. Was I supposed to be vile?

Funny thing about bringing over slaves, they tend to stay. Why do you think America still has black people even though that was 400 years ago? At least our ex-slaves don't start riots half a millenium on goddamn.

feels good
those type of people are easier to control than white "freethinkers"

You don't have to be. But this mass immigration meme has got to stop. It's too much.

2 WALLS

good news. being i cuckada you won't have a school shooting. bad news being a cuck you'll get bomb threats and run over by a school bus.

I agree. Especially from Islamic shitholes. I guess I was just pointing out that things haven't really changed that much in 40 years from my perspective. I grew up in Bramalea, which is now referred to as Bramladesh, so I guess it has.

Fuckin foul. It's the human equivalent of a grog bog. Heaps of suburbs like that in Sydney.

Actually, we do pretty well. OP's picture is actually a fantastic example of multiculturism. Grow up with all stripes from birth and it actually does work well. Shipping over people from overseas is the problem, but we don't even do that in numbers big enough to matter. How many did we bring, 10,000? And they all congregate in Toronto anyway? That won't affect anything. It's not 8 gorillion like germany did.

And I don't buy that they will all instantly vote liberal. Stereotypes being true, they should probably be conservative, yo. Plus this fad of caring about Syrians will die out. It already is.

I was born in Richmond BC in 95 and it's basically China. The politicians and the old people looking to sell suck Chinese dick for money.

Literally everything you just wrote is wrong

Birds of a feather flock together. Enjoy your ghettos pleb.

>today I saw two asians
>literally china

You're being retarded.

enjoy the ban

>it's the one-liner argument refutation tactic

>99% have black hair

So diverse!

>99% have noses

So diverse!

Faggot, quit feeding the stupid fucking memes and ruining our reputation. I just graduated this year in fucking Windsor of all places yet this was my graduating class, no that shit.

Enjoy your multicultural shithole, friend.

You're one to talk, you fucking faggot.

Well, I do. I mean, I get that you're trying to somehow imply that me enjoying living in my country is a bad thing, but it's not.

Nah dude, that shithole is on you guys.

Not a single blond or brown haired person.

Then fucking look

no wonder people shoot up schools. Do canadians possess self-awareness?

Don't be racist, Ole.

Non-blackhaired people aren't diverse.

Canada is like 80% white, its only redeeming quality

THANK YOU!

So?

I guess you guys aren't misunderstood and are just racist.

Jesus Christ

He didn't deserve this

who is this weenie genie?

he will raise the reich its the chosen one

>average canadian classroom

Ontario despite what youre told is NOT all of canada

at least BC got the good end of the federally imposed immigrants

We have VERY few muslims compared to the rest of canada

Id take chinks of which most are pre communist Imperial or Nationalist Chinese descendants that usually tend to stay along the coast over muslims any day

Also the Chinese hate the muslims here. Vancuver used to have the fastest growing muslim population in the country in the 70s (before people knew they were dangerous) But the Chinese would roam around in gangs and beat the shit out of them. Eventually most moved on to Calgary (Cuckgary) where they recently elected one as mayor

It'll be under 60% by 2030 though, our current immigration rate is over +1.1% annually, and we're at a little under 75% right now....

Why do you love multiculturalism so much ?
You couldn't get any white girl ?

nuke it

trips is the truth. if trump gets in i have to head out before things get awful

If only you knew what's to come.

I don't see how this hasn't been a thing since 1995. OP must live in the prairie provinces or a small city.

diversity is a strength user

I remember what a schoolteacher friend of mine once said

"I know where we're fucking around in the world because the non-whites keep flooding my classroom"

Good God, is Ontario is an irredeemable hellhole. BC may have a lot of chinks, but at least they know how to integrate into western society. Unlike those fucking dune goons, who can barely speak English and constantly try to convert people to follow their barbaric religion

THIS

Honestly BC just needs to declare independence. Were the only stable fucking economy too and were sick of providing for the rest of this turd world shithole