Wheres the bitch who started this shitfest, so i can beat her to a bloody pulp...

Wheres the bitch who started this shitfest, so i can beat her to a bloody pulp, and scream to her that since women are equal to men they arent excused from violance?

Why would you care that much about a movie poster. Don't be as retarded as them, just move on with your life.

Because this is just the first step in the over PC world that third wave femenist bitchs want to create.

Man that is an absolutely shit bilboard.

I refuse to believe Fox didn't make that specifically just to anger people. There's no other way that makes sense.

Rose McGowan. She's not hard to find.

We're way past the first step. Where have you been?

>since women are equal to men they arent excused from violance?
It would be nice if things could exist in a vacuum like that, wouldn't it? No kidding, it would be great if a billboard of a naked woman being strangled by some manly guy could just exist, neutral, signifying nothing but the story it factually presented. Like, stories can have women being beaten up by men in them. Of course they can, that's obvious. People are people, everyone's equal, no greater meaning there.

Although if this vacuum world were possible, it would be because we'd also had just as much of an overabundance of men being fetishised flesh puppets throughout history/the present day as women, so the image of a naked woman being strangled by some manly dude wouldn't be such a bitingly banal and cynical cliché.

Unfortunately that's not the world we live in. You will have a more interesting time of life (and start directing your anger into the right places) when you accept this.

Why is Ganondorf strangling Midna?

This right here, I'd give a shit about a well made poster being put down because it's problematic but not shit like this.

X Men have a real problem with advertising.

because she turned into an eight armed freak and tried to kill him. Didn't you play Twilight Princess?

You lost the fight user. Complaining to a circle jerk on 4chin won't get it put back up. Her complaining to people that matter will get it taken down though. Pick your battles better because this one is lost and you're not on the wrong side of history

What are you, twelve? Fuck off fag

looks like someone already beat her

You don't get equality by being biased in the other direction as payback for past bias.
When the slaves were freed, they didn't then get slaves of their own, slavery was just declared to be wrong no matter who's doing it.

The controversy is shit, but that's a shit add to be quite honest. Imagine if the Man of Murder poster was Murderman snapping Zod's neck. Or Episode V's was Vader cutting off Lukes hand.

You are her. The false flag is really obvious, miss.

Letting go of the fact that your slave analogy is complete shit, how many movie posters have violence committed against men that you feel the need to balance out with this?

I did a couple of Google searches and couldn't find a single one. Because having your heroes getting their shit pushed in is the absolute last thing you want to put on a goddamn poster.

This.
It's like John Byrne has changed fields to advertising.
It's just a shitty poster all around.

>mod delete notch flase flag
>this one who is more blatant stays untouched
for... half free I guess.

>how many movie posters have violence committed against men that you feel the need to balance out with this?
Battle sequences sells the heck are you trying prove there that isn't "I don't watch movies but I ask you to stop watching them".

Yeah, but that's a poster that's showing Batman and Superman as powerful and in conflict.

The analogy would be Superman, having stripped Batman naked, standing over him as he choked him out.

They don't make posters like that, just like they don't have ones where Mystique has physically dominated and humiliated Apocalypse. The studios are invested in making all of those characters look strong. They just don't care if the female characters look weak.

Battle sequences are not onesided violence Captain False-Equivalence.

Like I can't even begin to imagine how you can draw parallels between the BvS poster and the X-Men one.

Jesus Christ who cares. It's just free advertising for the movie anyway. Faggots like you get all riled up and literally pour the contents of your wallet directly into your movie theaters and that's that.

Fucking relax, Christ. "I'm gonna beat this person up because muh fandom, grr!" Like you could beat anything more than your meat.

>Letting go of the fact that your slave analogy is complete shit,
Yeah, let it go because you can't explain WHY it's a bad analogy. That'll convince people!
Are you or are you not saying women have been treated worse than men in the past, therefore equality is treating women BETTER than men in the present?

Dumb cunt.

>a comic book movie isn't Sup Forums

I don't see a problem it's just a movie poster. Idk where everyone is getting this feminist vibe.

>imagine you're trying to eat a meal
>some landwhale bursts through the door and shits on your plate and says that because she couldn't enjoy that particular meal, you don't deserve to either, and tells you to eat it otherwise you're being ungrateful/mysoginistic and you can't complain without being "as retarded as them".

It isn't. Mods are just moviefags.

Doesn't matter, the thread's still a rule violation because the OP is threatening violence against a person.
I think it's even criminal to do that.

>Implying women are people

Tell that to the Jews.

I'm saying women are still being treated worse than men, you moron.

Ingrained cultural sexism and male biases didn't just magically evaporate overnight. Outside of tumblr and other internet hugboxes there are very real issues about the image and place of women in our culture that they'll be dealing with for a long time to come. The fact that people are actually complaining that an utterly shit poster like this is being taken down is proof of that.

Your example is bullshit because the blacks still had century of fight ahead of them in order to not be legally second class citizens. They weren't being made equal when they were freed, which they then accepted in magnanimity without asking any further compensation. They were being somewhat less oppressed with still zero ability to say anything about it.

It was a weird ass poster and likely made to sir controversy to put the movie in the minds of viewers hoping they go see it.

user this is nothing new, read up what second wave feminist did, you are talking small potatos when shit like a billboard for a summer sizzler is pulled.