Why is it socially acceptable to like heavier women now, as long as we say that they're thick?

Why is it socially acceptable to like heavier women now, as long as we say that they're thick?

What a weird phenomenon. My younger sister is bulking up because of a /fit/ meme that transcended meme status.

>Why is it socially acceptable to

Slow night on the board Mods?

Seriously cant you find something else to do other than fill the board with

>Why is it socially acceptable shill shit?

I don't care about society, I just like having a cushy ass to soften the blow before my cock crashes into a cervix.

>I would

There's a difference between heavy/obese and thick.

One is showing fertility, the other is showing a cardiac arrest at 40.

T H I C C
I
G
H
TEST

There is absolutely nothing wrong with THICC women. Its all a matter of preference but there is such a thing as to fat.

is this thick or fat

It's a straw hut

She's pushing the line between thick and fat

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

because they make good coats in times of need

Yes, incredibly so.

ITS SUBVERSIVE BRO

>what is rising obesity
>what is fat acceptance movement
>what is matching phenomenon

Sup Forumstards are being brainwashed by feminists behind the fat acceptance/"body positivity" movement and they don't even realize it
>real men like "thic" women
>being fat is fertility
10 years from now "thic" girls will be considered skinny and obese is going to be considered "thic"

Also something to consider:
Men only were attracted to fat women in poor countries like Mexico and the Philippines.
Because obtaining that kind of weight was indicative of wealth.

And nigger culture picked it up (they're also poor) and it spread to white people (who up until recently appreciated petite) through social media, specifically instagram

What about the Japanese, where did they got it from?

I think it's hot. Never liked skinny girls.

Your post is so fucking stupid and lacks any effort I would expect such from a leaf, but really nigga?
>must Sup Forums illegal immigrant

Sonic Meat is cute, also 2D/3D

Undarreyuted, desu senpai.

where is that girl from

>tfw /fit/ fell for early memetic warfare attack from
tumblr fat acceptance groups

Your grandparents' household.

Who knows.

Yet fat men is still concidered unattractive! Men are the only gender who should be in good shape. Women can be fat. Because that's the society we live in today. I'd be glad when I can stop working out 4 days a week and still be concidered having a fairly attractive body.

Fucking this. I used to smash an 85lb redhead. It was like being with a child. Her little vag took forever to fully lubricate. I fucked a fat girl after her and this bitch would get DRIPPING wet. I never looked back. Current and final woman is overweight and has two kids. Pussy game ridiculous. Motherhood game ridiculous. Cooking game ridiculous. Submissive traditional woman game ridiculous. I deposit seed DIRECTLY into her womb lol

Lots of women like fat guys

Fat SJWs shaming people for liking thin, beautiful women.

That's because vaginal lubricant is mostly sweat

Never heard of hip to waist ratio? Men are biologically programmed to see women with pronounced hip to waist ratio as fertile.

le dad bod is making the rounds m8
of course its a sham for nu-males to think they can get pussy if they do it, like male feminists, but hey its out there

Wtf rare

>mfw 72% of Americans are "overweight"
>mfw 35% are "clinically obese"
Fat acceptance is degrading the country and bankrupting the healthcare system, this, soda, binge drinking and cigarettes are making the affordable healthcare act un-affordable.

>Lots of women like fat guys

What the fuck kind of delusional thinking is that?

It's not a new trend. THICC girls were always best girls

your flag is ugly, who thought Romanian colors would look good in a Norway style flag?

Not really, кapлaн.

I just took a look around

HIGH TEST

It's a tumblr fat acceptance shill campaign which has for the most part succeeded.

THUCK

to be fair, your pic isnt too bad. she's still fairly attractive, has a nice face, id hit it

and in reality they just have low self esteem and dont think they can do better or the fat guy is fine paying for everything

Just because lots of women are walking around with fat men doesn't mean they find it attractive. It's usually men who were in good shape before and gradually degraded physically as they got into so called "relationship eating habits". I can promise you that their sex life is shit.

Your kike mother did.

Fat.
Fat.
Fat.
Fat.
Healthy, but not exactly thick.
Fat.
Fat.

This is the most pathetic thick thread of the night. You chubby chasers need to murder yourselves for ruining thick threads.

I beat my meat to the thighs with, uh, meat

Then why don't you give us an example of REAL thick

> 1974-2011
> dead at 35

Okay then.

Shinozaki Ai.

My Theory.

Potential mates who are beautiful or strong or seemingly well adjusted seem inaccessible and unapproachable to this chronically neglected and deeply insecure millennial generation.
Like their parents they've embraced inferiority, reaching towards the sky only to surrender.

FUCK OFF YOU PROJECTING WEEB FUCK

That's fat. THIS is thicc

Buzzwords are not arguments, land whaler.

Social mores change, man. Don't you know that?

Jesus that looks exactly like the fat, disgusting cow that was in love with me before. She was a friend of my friends, so I politely accepted when she asked me on a date. I thought it would be the polite thing to do. Man was she desperate. After she made me food (some greasy fucking cheese soup or something like that) I hugged her and went home. After a while of ignoring her she started telling all her friends I was an asshole, as if I "owed" her a relationship just because of one date. Anyway once at a party when she was there, I got really drunk and asked if anybody wanted to go to a sauna. Only she said yes and I thought "Fuck it, I'm drunk as hell now and she'll probably look attractive enough to me without clothes on". Boy was I wrong. When she took off her clothes I actually puked. I had to run off to the bathroom though, but I puked. I didn't even go back in there, just took my clothes on and went straight home. She told everybody I raped her after that night, obviously. But all my friends knew that was a lie.

>a planet made of ham

No thigh gap? Sweaty and smelly down there all the time, disgusting.

>why won't you join me, user?
>stop being so shy

Knew it was a matter of time before this got posted. 17-24 I had what felt like freedom to bone whoever. All the 7.5s to 10s were pictures of mental health issues and would have provided aesthetic yet inferior offspring not to mention an imminent divorce. I settled for a 7 because the things that are important she does like a pro. She is a legit good woman and knows if she fucks up I'm gone. Any ten would go fuck Chad instead of trying to make things work.

Tl;dr just cause she's hot doesn't mean she is forever manchildren

Oink.

Who said we were debating? This is Sup Forums and you are a fucking weeb! Deal with it faggot

I'd be in there in a fucking heartbeat. And you guys wonder why permavirgin.

My sides are orbiting neptune

>This is a weeb website and you are a fucking weeb

She'd probably turn you down, Ahab.

You can't possibly be serious.

Glad you could get a laugh. I thoroughly enjoy triggering the fags here with my love for big girls

>big
Obese.

>daddy issues with nudes online would turn me down
I'm no basement dweller son

yeah fat is fat.

its not high test.
its not thic / thick / ghetto booty

IT IS FUCKING FAT.

enjoy preventable illness and a unhealthy partner and retarded children spewing out of there womb, if you can manage to find the hole to begin with after you lift there fucking stomach up.

disgusting.

pic unrelated to your disgusting self loathing filthy fucking fetish.

It speaks volumes of your character and physique that such a pathetic specimen as she would turn you down.

Nigger this is Sup Forums. Gtkrwn has nothing to do with your overbearing weebness queerbait

Sup Forums has more to do with anime than it does with the land whales posted ITT.

Hahahahahaha I'm really enjoying this. Have fun with your harem of perfectly shaped bodybuilding cocksleeves.

Have fun getting maybe one or two fat fucks to let you pork them before they die their early deaths.

Both can be combined.

Fat is disgusting.

do you know where the fuck you are m8?

Rather be a happy whaler than someone who is so inept that they pretend they are participating in a culture from the other side of the world, beating it to cartoons in the dark hoping their mother doesn't hear them

your entering dangerous waters there friendo

Yes. Do you? How many japs post here? Hoe many Americans post here? Regardless of the roots the containment boards have effectively curbed the weeb aspects of this site

degenerate. you'll be bread out of existence soon enough

>land whaler
>happy

>now

Disgusting dwarf, almost as bad as a fatty.
Fat.
Fat.

>bullshit

lot of low test fags in this thread

Actualy women looking like starving boys being seen as atractive is a recent phenomen promoted by (((media))).

men can fetishize (put up with) anything to get the pussy and women have deluded themselves into thinking fat is healthy.

>telling someone they don't feel an emotion that they currently experience
>as an insult
How many gigs of anime girl reaction faces do you have? I bet its more than the women you have been with, fat or not lol

Fat, gross tits, gross face.

Now that's the stuff!
>inb4 3d is worst d

>he thinks fatties count as real women

>those tidday veins

yeah, people have veins. why is that a problem?

This is your last (You), you pathetic genetic dead end. Maybe the thirteenth time you fap tonight will be the last. I'm gonna smash this real woman in bed next to me and sleep like a baby. Then in the morning ill smash again. Then she will make me coffee and a real American breakfast. Your anime characters can't do shit