Question for folks born in 1995-1997(cusp of Millennials and Gen Z)

Question for folks born in 1995-1997(cusp of Millennials and Gen Z).

Do you associate your childhood more closely with the Millennial television/film experience like Blockbuster, Jimmy neutron, Yu gi oh, Drake and Josh, Gorillaz, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Osmosis Jones, The Weekenders, Megas XLR, Gundam wing, Recess, Invader Zim, Kim Possible, American dragon jake long, and having crushes on Avril lavigne, Britney spears, Jenny wakeman, and the Dark magician girl?

Or the Gen Z TV/film experience like streaming movies on Netflix, CN Real, Hannah Montana, Bakugan, The Dark knight, Twilight, Chowder, Gravity falls, Breaking bad, 30 rock, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, and having crushes on Justin bieber, Harry styles, and "qt thick traps" - NOT girls, because Vice told you it was "hip" and "cool" to be homosexual?

bump

Stop making this shit thread.

Dark Magician Girl

The first one. I was born in 1996

same

Amerifat or brit?

DBZ my shit yo.

1998 bro here, its weird because my childhood consists of a mix of millenial/gen z shit even the 18 year olds on the site probably feel the same way, these threads won't hit full force shitposting for at least 4-5 years, shelve it til then friendo

Amerifat or brit?

Early childhood was
>Yu gi oh
and other merchandise/obscure anime + translated Cartoon Network shows
At age 7 or 8 I got Cartoon Network proper(I found it one day when I was setting up channels) so
>Megas XLR
>Chowder
>Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack
became more relevant, except that Megas, was again, early CN, and Chowder/Flapjack being about just before I stopped watching CN.
t. Eastern Euro

Yes for all of the first question and some of the second (hannah montana, netflix, twilight, bakugan, gravity falls)

Pic is perfection

Stop burning down churches

What about TMNT, Street sharks, Gargoyles, X-men, Spider man, and dragonball?

Who /1996/ here?

Kinda helped that Australia day time television used to re run a lot of the old shows. Failing that, I always went to my uncles to watch OG Voltron and his 60's-early 90's anime collection.

Why are you making this thread again?

Those are the only two options? lol

bump

How's Perth?

Best city.

Both.

As a kid I watched Sailor Moon, Yu Gi Oh and hell I remember seeing both Hey Arnold and Jimmy Neutron in theaters. But I also remember watching Flapjack.

I was like maybe 7 max around the time the Yu Gi Oh movie dropped same with the Lizzie Mcguire film but I distantly remember renting them both from blockbuster after

My girl crush was Lindsey Lohan, I'm talking confessions, Freaky Friday era

most of your examples seem like late millennial stuff considering I was into my teens when recess was on tv

>My girl crush
L O N D O N