Assange: 'We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign'

>WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is boasting about how his group's release of hacked Democratic National Committee emails is affecting the US presidential election -- and says it has unreleased information about Hillary Clinton's campaign.

>"We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign," Assange told CNN's Anderson Cooper on "Anderson 360" Friday night. "That is correct to say that."

>Assange has been coy about how WikiLeaks came into possession of internal Democratic party cyber information. The FBI and Justice Department are investigating a computer hack of Democratic nominee Clinton's presidential campaign in addition to its examination of intrusions of other Democratic Party organizations, two law enforcement officials told CNN.
cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/julian-assange-wikileaks-democrats/index.html

How come they haven't targeted Trump yet?

Because they want Trump to win?

"They" have targetted and succesfully hacked Republicans. They just havent released anything yet.

why would they target trump?
tax returns?
wowee

the cf is drenched in fraud. literal treason. anyone who can't see that should have their eyes surgically removed.

everyone says she's the most qualified. why.
she made some shitty useless bills. she was for bloodshed and invasion her whole career in the WH.

oh shes a woman and knows politics and makes sensible promises.
big fuckin whoop.
im supposed to vote for this corrupt traitor just cuz it has a gash? are you fuckin kidding me?

>How come they haven't targeted Trump yet?

Trump's got nothing to hide

Because HRC is a vastly greater threat to the world?

Because outside Sup Forums hillary has more chances of winning than trump

>literal treason

You sound like a completely sane and reasonable individual.

>has nothing to hide
>won't release tax returns

>succesfully hacked Republicans
inb4 all they got was a folder with pictures of Trump reading bedtime stories to kids with cancer

Go ask Mr. Dictionary

because i said "literal treason"?

i suggest you lookup the definition of the word as it applies to the country you currently live in, and reference that definition with the volumes of evidence of corruption and fraud that plague the Clinton Foundation and her actions as Secretary of State.

THEYRE BEING AUDITED JESUS CHRIST

Shut the fuck up and release it.

He's probably not releasing them on principle. If Hillary can get away with the shit she did by the FB-Fucking-I, No one in this country should be put away for any computer/email related crimes.

post yfw when he releases material on trump and clinton and there is only one man left to turn to

SLOW AND STEADY
75-D INTERGALACTIC CONNECT 4

>We have more media related to Hillary, I swear this time I'm really going to release it! I mean it guys!

fuck these melodramatic "leak" fags are getting old

IS A MESS

Wikileaks publishes information given to them by anonymous whistleblowers. Since Trump was never a politician until 2015, there isn't really any dirt on him.

This. I'm sick of this pointless hype. One can only cry wolf so many times.

because he's a bern out who is exposing fraud?

proof or fuck off

I'd really like to believe that they got a winning card up their sleeve and they're waiting for a time when the media can't cover it up.

But it's likely just going to be just more emails, and normies probably won't give a shit about that.

>"Durrr, it's just more emails, what else is new?"

Any publicity is good publicity for Trump. Nothing will come of his tax returns.

people are genuinely getting annoyed when they hear "hillary campaign hacked, leaked rigging again for the 10th time" headlines. I know countless people who have switched because of this.

Not redditors or young idiots on the internet who are going to post their feelings. I mean people in real life, who actually vote, who are adults, who are fucking tired of hearing it every few days.

Would be funny if he is purposely holding them back while knowing they are squeaky clean, just to drop the bomb on everyone at the perfect time to steal media coverage away from something else.

anyone else tired of seeing headlines from this fucking faggot?

release what you have or shut the fuck up nigger.

bringing it up over and over only desensitizes people to it

Most likely this.

This. He's straddling the edge between actually being useful and being an attention-seeking faggot.

because Wikileaks isn't the one doing the hacking

they never do the actual hacking, they are a receptacle for hacked materials and are a safe way to release things without endangering the average hacker who doesn't have millions of dollars and lawyers and safeguards

Wow I must live in a shitty area then. Everyone I hear is like "They're just emails, it's not a big deal"

Oh yeah, forgot about you. He literally said he's going to show them once the IRS is done auditing them.

Trump has nothing to hide. I bet he has already been hacked but they found nothing worth leaking.

Hillary has so many skeletons they fall out of her closet on their own accord.

There are two perspectives:

One: you know for certain your leak will be catastrophically damaging to her campaign—you have undeniable proof that will destroy her. In this perspective, whether you wait one month or one week matters little, because you want to release the information simply when it is impossible to counter. You hype it up before hand solely to increase the amount of eyes that will be watching for it to drop, strengthening the impact. You know it will be worth the wait and no one will remember your teasing hype-machine after the fact.

Two: What you have isn't foolproof or totally damning, so you have to hype it up beforehand to plant in the minds of citizens that it IS damning. In this perspective, when you release the information, and how you frame the release of the information, is paramount. However, such a move risks credibility.

I am in the perspective one camp, because it makes more sense given Assange's character. But we shall see.

Because Trump doesn't do Email.

tax returns and tax evasion are one thing: corruption of the kind Clinton is about is another.

I was until like a week ago

maybe the GOP and Trump have actually competent security measures

Preddy much just tax returns or potential Clinton plant emails. otherwise, nothing to hide.

I'll wait for somebody to hack him and prove me wrong then.

because asange paid to keep trump file until few days before election.

he got more money this way

Maybe because Trump is a good boy who dindu nuffin?

Trump isn't a lying cheating manipulating murderer.

Hillary is.

I'd like you to know that it may seem insignificant to you, but every little deflection and nothing answer like these that a liberal gives in response to accusation or argument does nothing but further cement my belief in conservatism. It demonstrates the lack of substance in the mind of liberals.

And I'm not the only one.

Jeb is playing both sides and will emerge later on to claim the presidency. He is the real mastermind.

Trump doesnt use email, since he saw some of his upper class companions get hacked all the time. He is called a computer illiterate because of this.

I mean, if he had only used an uppercase letter and a number in his password, it would have been imprevious to foreign penetration.

They are eating each other.

Nobody is buying it.

Assange is full of shit. Just milking the media for attention.

>one ID by this post
>2 shekels have been deposited into your account

october surprise

There's nothing there.

Trump is probably embellishing his wealth. That's barely newsworthy (more so because it's trump and to our media, everything bad about media is newsworthy) and certainly not an issue of national security and international relations.

Clinton is in the pocket of foreign governments and corporations and is probably leveraging her privileged access to US secrets and diplomatic resources to collude with them for mutual benefit. That's treason.

And you sound like a stupid retard or paid shill who hasn't been paying attention to what Sup Forums has dug up about the clinton foundation.
Hillary Clinton has, under even the most strict definition of the phrase, not including its definition under US law, committed high treason against the flag of the United States of America.