Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wf0-wv2awkY?t=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Andrew Garfield's grandson immigrates to America, then his grandson comes back to Japan for revenge. Is that correct?

LOL NO.

Watch The Mission with De Niro and Jeremy Irons.

Fucking pleb.

I thought it was great. Although it was a bit long...

Europe could learn something from the way Japan dealt with foreign religions

one of his better films

The mission is great too and the comparisions are inevitable

>I thought it was great. Although it was a bit long...
Yeah, maybe cutting 10-15 of the last tour would have been made the movie even better

What did you like about it?

Andrew Garfield's shitty accent? Adam Driver's face? Liam Neeson only appearing in the end? Its unnecessary length?

Correction, that might've been Adam Driver's shitty accent. Been some time since I watched it.

>expecting the meme-loving underage faggots to appreciate a film like Silence on Sup Forums

Europe's done it several times if you ever feel like opening a history book

On the accents you are right but i think that Scorsese didn't care about the accents. If he cared he could had cast GarcĂ­a bernal, Bardem or Benicio.

Yupp

One of Scorsese's best movies

I think it was the choppy editing, dogshit ADR and godawful CGI.

I loved the scene where Father Rodriguez is lying down and thinking about the El Greco painting of Christ during the narration. It managed to bottle something inexpressible about the time period and about religion. I imagine many people were grateful to see the film, there were some audience members who appeared dazed by the end of it. The accents don't matter at all, the Engrish aspect was fine although it could've been more pronounced. The story of Rodriguez's life is reminiscent of the Parable of the Sower.

They weren't spanish. They were from Portugal.

99% OF Sup Forums CLAIMS TO WATCH 'GOOD' MOVIES YET 99% OF YOU DID NOT WATCH THIS IN CINEMAS YOU FUCKING PLEBS

I saw it in theaters, and didn't like it all that much. Probably a 7/10 for me.

I think it's Scorsese's best since Goodfellas. Couldn't stop thinking about the film for like a week after I watched it.

I'm refering that they could do a portuguese accent easily

I'll give some spoilers here before anybody that hasn't seen it reads it.

What really made the movie was the scene where they tell him he must step on the image of Christ and then you hear his voice:

"Go on, step on me..."

That was TRUE kino.

Pleb Filter

KINO

youtu.be/wf0-wv2awkY?t=70