Are you going to watch the first fellow pol user who got his on television show?

Are you going to watch the first fellow pol user who got his on television show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps
youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU
youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ghVTWh2W0&feature=youtu.be&t=2h15m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM
youtu.be/f_FoLDjMhDM
youtu.be/ehwkloPCtjU
youtu.be/csvECV9TEug
youtu.be/0wa_nUGqilY
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=MtbNY1QDoOc&ab_channel=10lettername
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU
youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna watch it on the adultswim site when its out.

137 Hours left

Ye

Also: Hi Sam

youtube.com/watch?v=gqpkZ2LPpps

You bet

HOLY FUCK sam for the love of god stop shilling your fuckin tv show here it violates the advertising spam rule and the mods would be perfectly right to ban you for it. getr the FUCK out you talentless hack or else, fucker.

whats his best video?

Mods will never get to him, he always escapes in time!

*crosses fingers for a burger to stream it*

You can watch every adultswim show on their website.

I can't wait senpaitachi.

is it out on torrent yet

YOU JUST TRIPPED MY WIFE I SAW IT

Yes I want to support a red pilled individual like Sam

Nick, whats going on here big guy, you just tripped my wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=GKBtMLOC2oU

Wow its just like tim & eric except theres just 1 guy

I still have to understand if he is red pilled and was joking or if he is the joke.

From the Forbes article:
>My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.

You mean Andre? He already has his own show.

Are you retarded by any chance?

There's three core people who appear on camera. Sam. Nick. Charles. The while MDE family seems to be roughly ~10 people. Sam is the main man though, no denying that.

not his best but this is a good video

youtube.com/watch?v=9qrYz7Ul3Z8

wtf

he only uploaded that to spite the journalist for saying he hasn't uploaded in a while. from objective standards, it's very meh for sam hyde

OH YES SAMMY BOY
BEST POLLACK

>from objective standards, it's very meh for sam hyde

yeah, not that impressive

He is redpilled. Three replies down is him.

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/3luw09/is_mde_becoming_more_right_leaning_from_a/

I remember that, really good shit

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Just speaking for myself (Sam)--

I'll always have anarchic/outsider sympathies/tendencies but... the SJW stuff and the diversity stuff have gone too far, past the point of no return. And I'm a super tolerant guy, I'm perfectly happy to have people screaming in my face and insulting me if that's what it takes to have prosperity and a stable and fair society. But if you read enough of this shit you realize that's not the endgame plan--the plan is to have anything white/masculine/traditional totally eliminated or suppressed.

A year or two back, I might've said the most important issues were... surveillance, ending the war on drugs, campaign finance reform, military adventurism--something like that. But I've grown weary of having all this feminist nihilist shit plopped on my lap, and I'm tired of people telling me that I've got some original sin and the only way to cleanse myself is by acting like Tim Wise. Gamergate was eye-opening, #BlackLivesMatter was eye-opening, but what really drove the point home and crystalized this perspective was reading about things like Rotherham...

Europe is in a dire situation: culture is being destroyed, some neighborhoods are being turned into trash dumps, and a lot of these places might not ever be the same. I don't think that's a good thing, or a healthy thing, to take people who build statues and create wealth and invent science and replace them with people who use alleyways as bathrooms and are 10-20x more likely to rape. I'm sorry I just don't think that's good, I know it's insensitive as hell, but it's too late now to tiptoe around it or use a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to explain it differently. This is just the way it is, Europe is being invaded and we'd better fucking wake up if we have any chance of preventing that from happening here.

BASED AF

his "opressive whtie male triggers" is what got me hooked on MDE

sam hyde on weaponized comedy

Television Show? Is that what you do if you fail on youtube?

I'll watch Sam Hyde on youtube if he gets a show, with adblock plugin of course.

really? that's literally one of his worst videos.

wtf he voted for Johnson in 2012? In billy and the clown he said he voted for obama

source: youtube.com/watch?v=x1ghVTWh2W0&feature=youtu.be&t=2h15m15s ... bout a couple minutes after that timestamp

>really? that's literally one of his worst videos.

why do you think that way? its got everything to be avangarde and highest quality, weird conceptual situatianal humour, I dont know how you can find it non-masterpiece, his IMG_0451 is also a masterpiece

privileged white male was is of the best standup performances in modern times, you can go

Shit, I got it confused with the Yale Lives Matter video, or whatever it's called. The one where he walked around in a trashbag with an "All Lives Matter" sign and just harassed people.

oh. fair enough. yeah that one relied on there being people around to fuck with, but the weather was poor and so nobody was there. sam was really unsure if he should even upload it. but I guess he did.

>Shit, I got it confused with the Yale Lives Matter video

fine then, yale lives is not his best but a millenia away from average cuck humour you see on tv

I really don't find any of his stuff funny in the least but yea I'll probably still at least watch the first episode because I'm from Pawtucket too

Are talk shows going to let him on the air?

as in, he thought he was going to infiltrate an actual BLM riot. That's what he was looking for. It WOULD HAVE been an incredible video. But yeah no riots so he just walked into stores and stuff.

I'm hoping CNN will run the headline "Trump support releases book titled "How to Bomb the U.S. Government" and let him on for an interview.

thats a joke m'leaf, him calling obama a marxist nigger was serious

>I'm hoping CNN will run the headline "Trump support releases book titled "How to Bomb the U.S. Government"

HOLY SHIT, is the book out?

why don't you... google it and check

almost, think he just finished designing the cover recently. the book itself has been done for a while, so at this point i think he's just trying to get Amazon to pick it up.

But that's not Donald Trump

>commits numerous genocides and bank heists around the globe
>gets a TV show
This guy is my hero

i love that nic cage look

I know bonger. I was just trying to get people to watch billy and the clown.

>mfw sam hyde goes on an actual shooting rampage and everyone dismisses it because his name is now tied with trolling news reporters

Yes, as long as you stay true and don't sell out Sammy

Pretty much the most redpilled thing that site is ever gonna experience. I'm not even sure the_donald is that redpilled. And of course there's concern trolls in that shit. I know a liberal fag who quit watching mde after he started wearing trump gear and the right wing shit. He went from thinking "haha he's totally satirizing right wing fags haha" to "this dudes seriously supporting trump what a fucking pig disgusting piece of shit."

This dude loves tim and Eric for satirizing right wing shit and making fun of right wing action heroes but the minute someone breaks the mold and satirizes lefties it's suddenly contemptible.

gl with adult swim Sam, hopefully they don't Jew you cause you're not a leftie

that is why we're doing this

can you pls post rare sammy pictures for my collection?

that fag should watch KSTV, he really lets it all hang out

Terminator Sam

Always thought he's some autistic fringe clown. That gave me some respect for him desu

I think they initially rejected him, then when he became right wing they accepted him

Maybe it's (((their))) plan, they know its dangerous to have a funny creative type supporting right wing stuff after all the years of tacky, po-faced clown nazis and they want to turn him before he does real damage.

nice, havent seen that one

~hey boith

Hyde is not funny.

russia is not funny

That or they see the tides turning and wanna cash in on the right wing shekels they can make

youtube.com/watch?v=gJvdt2eY4gM

My favorite

where is that from?

Teasers
youtu.be/f_FoLDjMhDM
youtu.be/ehwkloPCtjU
youtu.be/csvECV9TEug
youtu.be/0wa_nUGqilY

they just like him because they think he's just some shitty tim and eric ripoff.

BOSTON ROSS

Fuck that's a good one

HOLY FUCK I AM HYPED

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

this one really stings, and it's a good summary of what his general approach to comedy is.

Gimmie sum a dat Clarke.... I luh me sum Clarke

I can't wait the guy is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

>GOMAD
fucking kek

Sam, it must be you.

Put the brackets around Sup Forums and refer to it as "Sup Forumsacks" not "pol users"

You look like a shill, and one who isnt from here.

Ill probably torrent it, who actually watches TV anymore.

You can watch the show on the adultswim site, no need to torrent it.

Yea, Ill watch.

Normally when I try to watch things online, the internet jew tells me its not available in my country because he couldnt find anyone in Canada to pay them shekels for it.

Has the opposite effect, drives us to the torrent sites and we never give their live shows a chance, even if they do eventually come to Canada because torrenting is easier, more reliable, and they just got us into the routine of torrenting instead of watching stuff with adds on a website.

Their loss, their mistake.

MAN I LOVE GOOBAS

Like if I go to watch Mr Roboto online and find out its not available in Canada, and then I go to watch like Trailer Park Boys old seasons and they jew me on those, and say Rome the miniseries etc..

You only go looking on the website so many times before you never look on those websites ever again, and exclusively torrent.

These businesses who use this "not in Canada" model and then expect to sell stuff to us, or generate ad revenue later on are absolutely fucking retarded, and deserve to be banned from the country entirely.

So for Adult Swim, wheres my god damn titan maximum huh?

On a private cartoon website, not yours.

BASED

And have commercials and watch through Flash player?

HOT FIRE

AYY WHAT IS THIS ROUND BREAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=MtbNY1QDoOc&ab_channel=10lettername

probly this

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z52RMyGVYU

Fuck yeah. Anyone know what it's about?

youtube.com/watch?v=J_lnRnUhIS8

Is this legit?

I don't see anything on adult swim's website about it.

Have these promos aired?

Sam made a post on reddit implying that there might be some promos flaoting around and asked people not to share or promote them (just wait for the show so there are no spoilers). So yeah they are probably legit.

I love Sam Hyde's mentality

He is literally YOLO the person and treats life like a video game where consequences don't matter.

I skipped forward a few days on my channel guide (digital cable) and it doesn't list their show to air, what's going on?