Live in the west

>live in the west
>die

For those more stupid, threat 1 is the biggest one

This is so wrong, Sweden has close to no terrorism at all. Norway should be higher due to Breivik.

Why the fuck are we ranked so high? Get beaten by gypsies when you go straight to their ghettos is considered terrorism now?

you have a point. it's not really "terror"-ism when swedes clap and cheer when the vest pops off

There has been 1 suicide bomber in the history of Sweden and he literally killed nobody.

We have no terrorism in Sweden, our integration is successful, deal with it.

Killing leftist traitors are not terrorism, but self defense patriotism

fugg off im safe
>inb4 gypsies
same amount of gypsies as hungary

>poland highest
wtf? stupid chart

>Germany: orange
>Russia: red
URSS jokes aside it doesn't make any sense. This map is shit.

what about the no go ghettos?

yea, right

>mfw just two weeks ago we would still have been yellow instead of orange

Is it 1>2>3>4 or 4>3>2>1?

damn those awful moortuguese ,sure are unsafe. All brown and mixed.

In Nice, between the foreigners and the french mudslimes, actual french were like 1/4 of the dead.
Feels good.

>innocent children
>leftist traitors
Wew

The first one.
But our police is way too competent. No way there will be a happening here to open some sjw eyes

we haven't had an attack since 2005

>inb4 lee rigby
that doesn't count

you know what to do norgebro, the chart

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.

I love American99% and the U.S.

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!

Allahu Akbar!

For every illegal migrant you embrace is another attack. They did not stop at the first safe country as is the law, but chose to invade your shores after trampling across the continent.

why kill when they can enslave your daughter

>children
They were mostly teenagers, and it was a volunteer camp for the leftist political party of Norway. Those minors were the next generation of leftist politicians. Breivik culled the leftists of their best and brightest. He did Norway an invaluable service comparable to what Otoya Yamaguchi did for Japan in 1960 ( a name and event I doubt you've heard little of but which had a profound effect on Japan even to this day)

You should be red you fucking pieces of shit.

>Norway higher than sweden

Don't think so bud

America has ghettos after hundreds of years, a bigger sub-lower class is succesful integration.

Fuck you, debtniggers.

Well I live in this hellhole and I die anyway

I completely agree with you're statement, but how does a larger sub-class make integration successful when they clash with the native culture and reject it?

>Leftist teenagers
>innocent children

>You have Muslim ghettoes with people who never learn Swedish and barely speak English. Come on Sven

Also, wtf wrong is with Slovakia?

Oh look, a color in map created in MS Paint without any sources

>our integration is successful

we're hardly taking any """refugees""" mate, about 20,000, and straight from the refugee camps in jordan

More like

>Import third-worlders.
>Become third world.

Why a tourist would ever want to go to Poland? Why should i spend my fucking money in Poland?

Everyone will die anyway. I would want to visit a dangerous Italy, France and Spain than a safe Poland.

To drink alcohol and not die during drinking. Both things which are unknown in Turkey

Then i invite you to drink raki with Turkish meze. Obviously you dont know anything about Turkish cousine.

>We have no terrorism in Sweden
The ghettos are filled with terrorists

>our integration is successful
What the fuck have you been smoking?

>live in poland
>tell your family you got a job in a bar in Germany during the summer
>suck arab and turk dick for 20€

kek butthurt germs

I worked last summer in some small town near munich working for a turk in a restoraunt would rather suck dick then do that again.

at least you didnt suck turkish dick like the 100.000 polish hookers working here on any given day. They suck arab and turk dick all day. I worked in the Red light district of Frankfurt for two years most of the clients of these hookers are arabs and turks about 70% i would say then about 15% other europeans and 15% fat germans.

Who the fuck would want their dick sucked by a Pole?

>German tears ITT

This is when you realise you won. Feels gut man

Stay strong Poland.

won what? you're a poorfag shithole living of german gibs. What are you going to do when no gibs?

Why is polish propaganda on pol at its all time high

>tips fedora

Shh silly boi, no tears only dreams now

use your fucking brain

Enjoy not being raped by Mudslimes you shitlord kraut fuck

Delete this kurwa

This is the worst way how to measure something. If they reversed it, they could increse threat level to 10000 or infinity after future happenings. What a waste.

there are no tears nigger, im bored playing Uncharted 4 and writing when there are cutscenes.

>Be Russian
>Have churkas blow themselves up in their North Caucasian ghetto republics
>The whole country gets a level 1 threat level because of it

Dont be bored, go outside and get raped, it is the most common German activity lately, isnt it?

Fearmongering fucks desu.

>There are people out there seriously afraid a terror attack is likely to affect them or someone they know.
>There are people out there who'll gladly surrender their civil liberties to reduce an impossibly small risk of dying in a terror attack.

You will get and detained by corrupt officers in Russia, beaten up by bydlos, then bombed by radical muslims. In Germany you will just get shot.

>tfw I'm moving to the Czech Republic in a few months
Feels good moving to safe but boring country

I can't hear you over the sound of bombs, Hans. You'll have to speak louder. Just be careful to not speak too loud or you'll be branded a nazi and arrested.

>boring
Just because it doesn't have a disneyland doesn't mean that it's boring. Prague is very intriguing

Actually you are on level 1 due to random car bombs on highways.

Well I'll be Prague and I didn't mean boring in a bad way. I'm very excited to be going there.

>our police is way too competent

Literally ignoring real life and living a fantasy

Btw, yesterday I was in the hospital, equipment breaks in the hands of the nurses, I thought partido popular was good with economy m8

I'm not getting offended, I just don't see how it's boring at all.

I'm from Kosovo

>feelsgood.jpeg

>Be mudslime in Europe.
>All have to do is get a killing weapon then go anywhere and get 50 easy kills.

>Be Mudslime in USA
>Get a free gun in your happy meal
>Have to spend months training, planning, buying tools and supplies
>Have to spend weeks looking for a gun free zone with no security and many people that gather

Thats the difference.

thanks m8
>spanish government
>good with economy

>visiting exchange student from my childhood in France in two weeks

faggot

this post was kc tier

Thanks for clearing that up mate

OY VEY THE UK IS TOTALLY UNSAFE BECAUSE OF BREXIT!

THEY'RE EXECUTING IMMIGRANTS IN THE STREETS!

all those kids were being indoctrinated at the camp and would have done major damage to norway politically.

Think your chances of getting shot in the US are way higher than being involved in a terrorist attack in France, no need to worry.

Denmark?

One dumb hungarian tries to bomb us and suddently we're a level 3 bomb threat, fucking hungarian jews strike again

UK should be orange
Germany should be red
Spain should be orange