/brit/

Perfection edition

The Yank experience

The vote for Trump is just like the vote for Brexit -- not related to economics in a statistically significant way. It's to do with 'well mannered vs considerate'.

just took the US citizenship test

apparently what got me over the line was the fact i correctly referred to an abhorrent brown cretin as a 'paki' instead of an 'asian'

>this confuses and enrages the Australian

>had a chance to kiss the oneitis
>didn't do it
>she lost interest
>suddenly have all the confidence I need to kiss her
This shit happens so fucking much. Why do I need to wait until I make a mistake before I learn from it? Life is cruel

>tfw england will eventually slaughter and overthrow the norman upper class, but it will be done by muslims and not anglo-saxons

Why no, i havent even heard about the suez crisis but black pigeon told me everything i need to know about this geopolitical event

ah yes, hot dog eating and chest of drawer shifting simulator

got called an abhorrent brown cretin in the pie shop

Fascism is on the rise lads

Paki

Angry that there is a far right movement online, wish people listened to TedX talks instead

Yes. Literally the same thing happened to me, except I was in a bed with her and she literally rolled on top of me to stop me from leaving.

Fascism is gay

General equilibrium labour market model? No idea mate

But woes told me that this happening is bad for wages so i guess i know what is going on

Why no, of course I wouldn't call someone from Sierra Leone an African. They're a Sierraleonian obviously NOT African
Chinese people are Asians though

Looks most excellent my dude xD
EDIT: You're*

macron is based

paki

And that's a good thing

based brown bastard

paki

Someone buy that man a Nintnedo switch!

How fucking fat was she that she was able to physically trap you?

Tedx is awful its all fuckking motivational talks

I wish people actually studied university textbooks and academic or experts (diplomats, civil servants, CEOs) talks aimed at the laymen

Rather than patreon neets

My great great grandmother circa 1900

Yankified freak, you should be disappointed in yourself

Wop

Howling at these runts who have a basic knowledge of general trends and rules in economics that are barely relevant for a layman beyond an educational setting.

Getting the daily politics diet from teen vogue and victoria coren's guardian column

She didn't trap me. She was just making a point that she didn't want me to leave.

CHI

You are the colour of poo

cute

Correct
Incorrect

you're yet to explain how calling a paki a paki is a yankism

just because british people don't say something doesn't make it a yankism

Mitt Romney is one of those people that got more handsome as he aged.

>whites so low on the scale
cucked again

feel like pure shit just want her back

Celt here; about all three of you usurperous peoples get the fuck out?

Getting daily dose of a fat british computer game playing neet and a failed canadian businessman/psychopath

can sense brown hands typing a post somewhere

Sussex? More lik Suckdicks

Absolutely reddit specimen of a post
Have a word

more like Soysex

Gary Lineker and Lily Allen TRASH brexit britain old white males press LIKE to virtue signal

If they make their living off of Youtube then they're not neet

society never outright tells men they're genetic trash or losers but just outright ignores them cause it's the pc thing to do but it's even worse

any council man in? despise my neighbours

*plays banjo aggressively in the direction of negroes*

>general equilibrium theory applied to labour markets
>not one of the most relevant economic predictions for the layman

Reminder that ashkenazi are a European ethnic group and while we may be unified to Jews from all over through religion Europe is our home.

i'm a celt

Schlomo is a faggot

Don't deny your Celtic origin. The Germanics are a lie.

Lily Allen lapdances young refugee in heartwarming special show

/ourgirl/

Its because the majority of Asians in America are East Asians so the term "Asian" becomes a shorthand for a specif subset of Asians. The same happened in Britain but because there was a different subset of Asians, the term has a different meaning.

Literally only braindead yanks/pseudoyanks, who struggle to understand that other countries are different, get angry over this fact.

>ugly
>still 6'1"

>patreon
>not glorified neeybux

Come back to me when sargon works from 9 to 5

rasheed

Just imagine not being able to read a chart like this. Feel sorry for mongs that don't understand what they are posting.

Reputation has a few stinkers but also some very enjoyable pop songs, such as Don't Blame Me, Delicate and Dress

back to wales with you, Phylip Jones.

>Reminder that ashkenazi are a European ethnic group and while we may be unified to Jews from all over through religion Europe is our home.

getting packed to go to falls festival lads hahaha

going to be a messy affair

going for the stubble + thick moustache look

>get angry over this fact.

YOU are the only one who is angry here. Also Australia (being much closer to east asia) has more east asians than west asians.

Like he did until he was 35?

This paki throwing a shit fit lmao

I'm Cornish/Scottish Gael.
So, I'm only part Brythonic Celt.
By the way, Cornwall is a country, not a county.

Reminder Taylor Swift is not human is a Goddess

ah yes, let me start redditspacing massive paragraphs about my wrong opinion, that always helps

TRUMP RAYCISS
IMPEACH RAYCISS

Do you think we only call them Asians? Do we not know what Pakistan is?

What IS yank is only calling certain Asians Asians because that's what their demographics are

south asians are just as asian as east asians

spaniards have darker features overall but they're still european

Alri carl you chubby pseud.

Why are you complaining about British terms in the British culture thread?

Whiter than you Muhammad

quintessential paki post

Might buy some coke today but really really hate interacting with drug dealers

ashkenazi jews are khazarian they have no relation to the land of Israel

any sephardic man in?

>call orientals oriental in america
>get sliced into million pieces by a ninja

Probably should have just said asian desu

referring to pakis as asians makes as much sense as calling British people european
yeah, we all know it's technically correct but just fuck off

Jews are normal people just like you and while there may be a significant number of influential people of Jewish descent the average Jew works a normal office job and simply wants a good life for his family.

Unless your family comes from the Highlands there's an EXTREMELY high chance you have Anglo-Saxon blood lad. The Cornish are a meme people, literally Sealand tier, so I'm not even going to acknowledge that part of your post.

Are you the Jewish Australian? Good lad.

[CITATION NEEDED]

bought an 8 pack for 2.50 down tesco this morning

vladmir putin is asian

Tried to pull a jew yesterday. Wasn't even attractive but I hear they have supremely milky duds

Sephardic people are awesome but mizrahi aren't really people

Are you talking about yourself? Poor lad. have you been fighting with your parents today?