Gov pays BLACK JEW to BRAINWASH children in Hawaii - too far!!!

I am the leader of a battered native Hawaiians sanctuary. I may take money from the gov and the University of Hawaii to give the natural privilege back to Hawaiians. But I cant believe the UH system and by that I mean the state and fed gov is paying for a guy who worships black jews (the belief real jews are black) and these extreme philosophies are teaching our kids!!!! And our wives. It's too far even for me.

He mixes his extreme thoughts with the teachings of this sport.

pacificstudents.org/gongfuball-fun-training-day/

www.youtube.com/user/IIMagi/ - Magi really?

show how you feel on this stupid yelp page
yelp.com/biz/gongfuball-hilo

Long live the free kingdom of Hawaii!! And the mighty Kumukoa Collective. Also fuck white people, who are helpless and never ever fight back online Prove me wrong for once in my life. ke ea Hawai‘i!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
youtu.be/M851oo_8BPg?t=12m29s
bigislandnow.com/tag/justin-avery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live on and vacation between the Hawaiian islands. Most natives I meet are great, lots of aloha. Angry shitbags like you (probably an ice head destroying your own people) are too dumb to realize the "white man" that wronged you wrongs everyone, because it's not about color to them, it's about domination.

Hawaii is for Hawaiians or those that observe their culture such as myself. I am actually from the mainland but have come to resent my own kind. Really nobody is going to look into this black jew thing? Typical white people pick on the Hawaiian pride.

Shut up faggot I'll bet you shit on tourists too, like you were born in the islands. You faggot haole recognize that by shitting on white people, being white yourself, you come off like a joke. Be aloha, respect the aina, but stop thinking you can lick a native asshole and become Hawaiian.

Moses married an Ethiopian woman.
look where the holy cities are

-angry Filipino

Shut up white bitch. This isn't Avatar you don't know about Hawaii or the aina because you can sit on a beach and try not to be racist for 20 seconds. Kumukoa Collective is the real deal - educate yourself with a tiny google. then you see you know nothing.

Was moses blind?

>Shut up white bitch
>try not to be racist for 20 seconds
HAHAHAHA donkey keep practicing that pigeon in secret, you'll be accepted real soon now!

Nope, white, but I don't like dumb whites that move to Hawaii and develop an attitude because they start pronouncing 3 differently and think they're down.

not all of us are ashamed of the native language of the islands - fuck off to cali and do yoga you faggy hipster - im the real shit in hawaii

You're new queer, new. You're also dumb and insane, because you've seen me dominate you with my knowledge of Hawaiian language yet you try to make a comment about native language of the islands? Back of the wave queue homo and enjoy that 14' starter board.

Faggot crackers like you are a cancer to HI. Don't ever forget it.

your not white? your real hawaiian? then maybe your mom is in my shelter for battered hawaiians - we'll make a pretty hapa baby ;)

Filipinos are not HAWAIIAN.
Stop pretending!

Damnit you're stupid. I've already said I'm white try to keep up. You're too busy trying to think of how you can show you're down when that won't ever happen because your heart is dark and your eye stinks.

You need to back off of the hate and anger, and learn a thing or two about aloha. There isn't any in you.

kys haole

You two are too dumb to get anywhere with. You can't understand how someone can be white but hate other asshole shitbag whites like OP is, you can't follow a conversation, you're the wasted scum that stink up Waianae.

I can hardly read your replies they sound too much like the white bitches who work at Island Naturals, my heart is dark - what faggery is this? The bigger point is that this black jewish dude is insane - are you telling me this sport looks natural, get the fuck outta here - do you work for him?

Who are all of these Hawaiian shit posters? I thought I was alone.
>t. haole/spic on Maui

1.You sound fat. Shut the fuck up

2.they are paying him to teach kids some gay ass game, not black israelite shit. As long as they are getting off their fat asses (seriously Hawaiins are fat as fuck) and doing sporting activities the government is doing it's job

3.Black Jews are based as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Thas rite. We hate blacks. We hate jews, but we like black jews. Welcome to Sup Forums, now get the fuck out you orange peel skinned fat faggot.

I walk the talk, i fight corruption in hawaii - look at this my friend got ;) justice in hawaii!!!!! youtu.be/M851oo_8BPg?t=12m29s

thats what you fakes get - served

Justice is blind - for example that elderly japanese lady? She had cancer but who cares justice waits for no man. Get the pun?

How did you find this website, anyways?

Maui here.

Yeah, I could kinda guess by the style pf writing. I was just talking about the asshole sniffers in Hawaii with my friend. It's sad how people can't let go of their ego and try so hard to fit in.

>talk
You talk too much, and no matter how down you think you are that can be dangerous. You need to learn respect.

I don't know who you are or what your deal is, but you need to recognize something. Hawaiians have been beat down and there are a lot of us out here that love and respect them and their land, and are doing our part to support them.

Your attitude isn't helpful. Making a joke of yourself being white yet being racist against whites doesn't help. Literally noone in the islands respects that attitude. Do good, help people, learn love and leave the hatred.

Really this weird sport has nothing to do with black jews? then what the fuck is this???

Do your homework before you talk, fake ass localles and dumbass hoales.

and this - does this look normal you retards

>asshole sniffers
No joke. You must have liked my joke about pronouncing 3 differently.

i suppose its normal to advertise like this on owners fb profile for a sport with kids - you white apologist racists

or am i the only one who knows how google works this is why asians run tech sector

You sound pretty fucking stupid. All this senastionalism over a fucking college sport. You are pathetic. And you really think that what you're doing is contributing to Hawaiian people. It's not. Fuck your shitty university, fuck your shitty attitude, fuck your anti-white mentality, etc. You get the point.

>niggas assaulting woman
nah

No it looks gay af. That's not the point though, reread my comment.
Maui no ka oi, stay on Big Island or Oahu please donkey.

I'm Avery, i don't put up with your weak white boy victim shit - now get the fuck outta here pussyboi

Lol, brah, I'm a little tired of hearing people say TREE as if they haven't been going to school since 5 years old. You can probably guess the type of person OP is; loud, obnoxious, self hating, racist (but only against haoles cuz dey duhsurrv it), every generic mannerism that comes from here.

If you want your island back...

take it back.

Until then.

Please put your mind to more constructive purposes.

im not going to read your comment, because you dont deserve a simple scroll. Who is the donkey now ass?

Now im going to go build a community garden, and feed the people of this island unlike all you white Monosanto loving corporate whores

Seriously :D Meanwhile newfag probably works in tourism industry and when he's off work spends his time talking shit about tourists while spending their tip money. Guy's a joke, but he'll either learn, leave the islands, or end up in a hole in the canefields.

I am the news bigislandnow.com/tag/justin-avery/

None of you have ever been to hawaii, excuse me for actually trying to clean up my community

I am the black guy in the OP. Gongfuball is an internationally recognized and legitimate sport. I am Christs true messenger and his will is done through me and gongfulball

>HO BRAH I GOING BUILD WAN CAHMYOONITU GAHDEN, EH? PONO MEEN RESPECK BRAH
Wow, how fucking original! How would the island operate without YOU? Because it is all about YOU, isn't it?

I can't wait to move back to hawaii, fuck the mainland.

i think i speak for all of us here when i say - black guy from the OP - go kill yourself

Hawaii if for Hawaiians! People have right to rule their own lands.

Justin you are hippie scum. I am christ's true messenger

No but at least he's getting your fat ass kids to get some exercise. i watched his channel and that game actually looks kind of fun. If he wants to believe WE WUZ KAAANGZ on his own time that's perfectly fine. You are a butthurt bloated pineapple and I hope one of those volcanos erupts and fucks up your shit. Now please, go have a snorkeling accident and stop shitting up our board.

Fuck you steve, you look like urcles molester uncle

Thanks bro, you gib moneyz nao? we need demn programz

>your fat ass kids
It's even worse. The guy is a white transplant to HI. The worst of 808.

It's apart of the game you dumbfuck. That's what its been about this whole time, I give two shits if he has a shrine of Ra in his bedroom, he's gang banging our kids with his lies.

I'm sorry if your shitty kids cant afford a school that doesnt have liars, and black jesus as a teacher.

fite me irl you soft spoken lanky hippie faggot YOU'RE FROM THE FUCKING SOUTH. The only pono you seen is outta yo mommas tit.

Public service announcement, because HI isn't the mainland and people end up in holes, I have to say I don't think OP is actually Justin Avery. I think it's someone sockpuppeting as him to bring him trouble. I could be wrong but it's worth mentioning.

Yo if you dont want these 'a'aka white people and one gay filipino to pervent our kids from a good education blow up his youtube channel, and let him know he's not welcome

I'm saging this because I think it's best for OP if thread disappears before he does.

If i express myself that makes me a fake in your eyes? Did you get an ENglish lit degree and want to look fancy, this shit is real to me, if you dont care go back to wanking at kids or sockpuppets whatever the fuck those are tourist.

I want to move back. Here in the mainland I'm (3/4 okinawan 1/4 hawaiian) just another asian among a bunch of shitty asian cucks who tend to dominate the asian pop in the mainland. Back in Hawaii we got pride. Born but left at age 10.

Nativebro your pride travels with you. But I hear ya, no place like home. Get back soon.

Black Hebrew Israelites (also called Black Hebrews, African Hebrew Israelites, and Hebrew Israelites) are groups of African Americans who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of both Christianity and Judaism. They are not recognized as Jews by the greater Jewish community. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than as Jews to indicate their claimed historic connections.[1][2][3][4]

Many Black Hebrew groups were founded in the United States during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, from Kansas to New York City, by both Americans and West Indian immigrants.[5] In the mid-1980s, the number of Black Hebrews in the United States was between 25,000 and 40,000.[6] In the 1990s, the Alliance of Black Jews (which is no longer operating) estimated that there were 200,000 African-American Jews; this estimate was based on a 1990 survey conducted by the Council of Jewish Federations.[7] The exact number of Black Hebrews within that surveyed group remains unspecified.

Your right and you'd be welecomed back - people like you make hawaii great - so what if you left at 10, you can come back a man

>it wasn't us goy
>we were paid by the evil government

Holy shit the faggotry in you is real

Your using the thread AGAINST black jews in Hawaii to promote black jews? Are you retarded? Neither are welcome.

Thats like cancer fucking aids and making - well black jews...

I SAY TO ALL YOU WHITE MAYONNAISE SKINNED KEKS IN THIS THREAD: LET MY PEOPLE GO

let me be clear - i am not racist, i don't dislike blacks or jews or anyone - i just dont like fake cult like religions educating our kids, its very similar to Scientology - what has happened to Sup Forums damn

Well let me be clear with you wyatttboiii
I
A M
J E S U S

'ai kukae a make GMO loving black freak

Fuck you Steve Martin and you shitty Gongfuball. It may be obscure but it fucking matters that you know you suck, and your life is worthless.

This is Hawaii, now fuck off. Avery out