BLM in Sweden

>allow millions of people who offer nothing to society to move to your country
>actually PAY them for the privilege to live there
>do whatever you can to emasculate white men to promote multiculturalism and the death of swedish culture
>they're still not happy

Can't say I feel too bad for you, Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F-fuck you, shitposter! We're doing just fine here!

We dont care what you think abonigger. Multiculturaism wins in the long run, look at history, deal with it.

They more they riot they quicker the day of the rope comes. They them chimp out.

What history? Can you give examples?

So what, Swedish police are killing hundreds of zabillions of unarmed black men too? Or is BLM just a cultural get together now?

No we aren't, you guys are living in a fantasy world.

Alexander died - Macedonia empire fall apart - because nobody want different culture

Mongol Empire collapse because rebellion of Han(chinese) Race

Ottoman Empire go to be disunited because Egyptian start rebellion

Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart- because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently

Eastern Europe refuse Moscow regime and that disorganize Soviet Union

what kind history book did you read? eh?

>Or is BLM just a cultural get together now?

It's in London too even though most of our police don't even carry firearms.

Please blow up the bridge so your faggotry dosn't expand over here.

Holy shit.
My fucking sides. What retards.

5d shitpost

you guys should take the initiative and blow that shit up, don't let malmo spread.

Why does even BLM exist in Sweden? It's so retarded that it blows my mind.

Rekt

after 100+ years of dealing with nogs, we've learned to move out to greener pastures whenever we see them moving into the neighborhood in big numbers (see: LA riots, city of Detroit+Chicago). Now, whenever they riot, they just end up burning down their own neighborhoods and businesses. You know why we flee when we see them coming? Because brown/black minorities are the most racist people on the planet.

Sven The Cuck BTFO by Mr. Chow

I ask the same question about BLM in America. The answer, as always, is Jewish money.

>Alexander died - Macedonia empire fall apart - because nobody want different culture
alexander didn't bring millions of macedonians to displace the local populations. yet this happened to europe.

>Mongol Empire collapse because rebellion of Han(chinese) Race
mongols ruled for 400+ years and permanently changed populations. multiculturalism started maybe just over 60 years ago. if you're celebrating that it'll "only" last just 300+ more years and will have a permanent impact, I don't know what to tell you.

>Ottoman Empire go to be disunited because Egyptian start rebellion
and the balkans were forever changed from white to turks, as they remain to this day.

>Austria-Hungary empire is fall apart- because Austrians build something and Slav gypsy ruin it consistently
and now every region the austrian hungarian empire occupied is poor and shitty, with the exception of austria.

>Eastern Europe refuse Moscow regime and that disorganize Soviet Union
and now all those countries are much poorer and less relevant.

Follow your dreams, it's

2 0 1 6
0 0
1 1
6 6

Heh, you goyim still haven't figured it out?
Sweden is a sacrificial pawn we've made to make european fascism return and eliminate the arabs, both in Europe and everywhere else.

There aren't THAT many white people in it to be lost. So calm the fuck down, be good goyim and learn the harsh lesson that trusting arabs and negros equates suicide. See you next crusade

>BLM has legitimate gripes in Sweden and Australia
>BLM is certainly not just an international SOROS paid group only existing to keep hammering home the white devil narrative

Jokes on you when I unite the swede and arab against the jew and his oligarch puppets

>2016
>living in cuckland

>BLM

Klan with tan

That sounds very promising Mr. Shekelstein. But why sacrifice all Western countries at the same time? You say Sweden will serve as an example, but have you forgotten that the situation in Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Canada, USA and Australia is just at bad?
Surely you're not fooling us, are you?

>Heh, we're actually doing this for your benefit, Goyim. We're on your side, you can trust us.

>unite
>swedes and arabs
arabs can't even unite with each other, Sven.

see, this is exactly what I'm talking about. you people are so fucking naive and oblivious to the traits of sand niggers the entire premise was trivial to organize

Haha, you fool, all the arab needs is someone to remove the drapes and reveal the enemy. All they need is a demagogue and you idiots have set up a perfect stage.

What the fuck are they even protesting? Do the police even carry guns in Sweden? Black lives matter is (supposedly) about police shooting blacks during arrests... Hence the whole 'hands up don't shoot' BS

Plus I guess BLM also protests about black-ghettos and blacks being put in jail too much. But in Sweden they fucking actually give out legit welfare and healthcare on a level unimaginable in the US - and I've heard their jails are basically hotels and even if you murder someone they don't put you down.

So what the fuck?!

Violent uncukening when ?

>This cancer has spread across the globe, even to places like Sweden and Canada where blacks are put on a pedestal just show how not racist the country is

Komm, süsser Tod

Oh, no no, there are arabs everywhere, sure thing
But only Sweden is expected to actually fall to them on account of being so cuckoldish

France, Germany and the UK are all expected to shrug it off with quite a few casualties, but still survive with a national identity intact. Once that is concluded, however, there will be no arab league or other uniersally islamic nation that will be able to maintain any ties with any western nations, and seeing that arabs aren't smart enough to design and build their own guns .. Well, greater Israel is ours.
In fact, your newly elected officials will likely send us direct aid in eliminating the arab nations around us due to their explicit support of terrorism and the arab side of the european civil war.

So relax, the future isn't really bright, but things will settle right. Hell, something of Sweden might even survive it, though it's not very likely with Russia that close

Everyone is American now. They are consuming your pop culture 24/7 they are probably thinking that Sweden is part of America.

Yet they are quiet when a Muslim stabs a White kid & gets away it
Don't even get me started on all the rapes by Muslims

& the media covers it all up to not hurt Muslim feelings & there was Muslims on Facebook said they are glad the media doesn't mention race because they would get uncomfortable, how ironic since one of the signs says BLM>White feelings

>those white women there
i seriously CANT FUCKING WAKE UP
THOSE FUCKING ENTITLED VERMINS THAT FUCKING SHITSKINS AND NIGGER SCUM AND WHITE STILL SILENT, MEDIA WONT TELL. WHY IS THIS ALLOWED IS THIS THE END? FUCK YOU USA FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
FUCK YOU RUSSIA TOO, YOU MADMANS DESTROYED WHITE PEOPLE WITCH YOUR MARXISM AND NIGGER CULTURE

Greatest ally, how do your women feel about goy guys? Would they be open to mixing with an aryan goy like me and further propagating their people?

My country is going to hell and I need to find a new one that isn't cucked to shit

Yeah ! Look at the beautiful history of Zoroastrian Persians in Iran following the Arab conquest!

Oh wait they're all dead.

>A black country supporting BLM

Heh

White genocide, friend. Thought that was obvious by now

>blaming ethnic Russians ever
EVER

E
V
E
R

What a fucking subhuman you are.

haha idiot. russia has milions of muslims in and niggers too, but i bet you actualy dont know that. their women are on same level of coalburning as usa.

>Slav gypsie ruins everything
2 world wars and 40+ years of communism ruins everything dumbass

Don't be fucking stupid.
If you're white or asian then you're more than welcome to move in and fuck as many jew girls as possible, but any kids you might have with a jewish woman automatically count as jews too, so don't expect them to propogate your own nation, only ours.
That said, what the fuck are you waiting for? Get your lazy ass over here, we need every non-arab gene we can get our hands on

Yes it reminds me of Ali G , and how ridiculous it seems when foreigners try to copy hip-hop/gang culture. I hope american BLM gets them to 'check their privilege' because any black in America can only DREAM of the life they must get in Sweden with free healthcare, and benefits, and housing. It seems completely ridiculous to me, but oh well, I guess this country's terrible culture continues to fuck the world up :/

Alexander didn't force a culture change. He preserved the cultures of the lands he conquered and took tribute/soldiers to make his administration easier.

There are no ethnic real russians left, educate yourself. The best and the brightest were all killed, murdered or deported from Russian Empire when it collapsed and The Soviet Union rised. New soviet internal troops did the so called ''cleansing'' of russian nation, they got rid of any who could read, write, owned its plot of land or had an agriculture cattle. All farmers, traders, musicians, scientists, teachers, writers, publishers, anyone with talent were gone or emigrated to Europe because they were classified as bourgeoisie and an enemy of the common working people (the proletariat). It all happened during 1917-1930.

Since then, there are no intelligents in Russia, no elite even know, only post-soviet bydlo trash with no culture at all. Learn some history, bro.

Do you know what's funny? In 40 years people will remember this as a civil rights movement. Mike Brown will go down in history as the next Rosa Parks.

The next generation is being raised by MTV and Tumblr propaganda. This isn't some wild conspiracy theory. MTV literally spouts lies like buzzfeed with their race baiting and social justice nonsense and it's targeted at teenagers who don't know any better, all while any criticism is being labelled as xenophobic, racist, hate speech.

We will live to see the start of humanity eating itself alive, not the end of the world but the start of a legitimate threat to human existence.

If I could make one prediction right now, it's that within the next 100 years a socially progressive government will be forced to give nuclear weapons to an Islamic government because of massive criticism of prejudice and xenophobia and then this country will then use those weapons on massively populated city.

>Sweden
>the village idiot of Scandinavia

>For each nation has different customs and divergent laws and institutions, and should consolidate those things that are proper to it, and should form and develop out of the same nation the associations for the fusion of its life. For just as each animal mates with its own tribe, so it is right that each nation also should marry and cohabit not with those of other race and tongue but of the same tribe and speech. For hence arise naturally harmony of thought and intercourse among one another and friendly converse and living together; but alien customs and divergent laws are likely on the contrary to engender enmities and quarrels and hatreds and broils, which tend to beget not friendship and association but spite and division.
- Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos

Multiculturalism was known to be a failure before the word even existed.

It COULD work. One day. Some day. Not now though, not by a long shot. Know why? Simple; your enemy doesnt want multiculti and will kill you.

>a leaf

>Sweden
>performs worse than negro infested USA
Sad.

nice sources there on your arbitrary statistics really made me think

5 shekels have been credited to your account.

Because you motherfucking retards let Africans in, FOR NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER.

The French and the British had colonies in Africa, so that explains the migration from Africa into those countries.

But you fucking idiots literally went and said "ah, maybe we should bring violent, 70 IQ savages into our country, yeah, that sounds like a great idea".

>tfw you won't get to drive a truck nice style through that crowd

why live

Tell us about the culture, Ukrop

sad that Canada is like a lamer more retarded verison of a scandinavian country

faggot

Stop making us look like idiots!
Seriously, why even bother about black people in murica???
It's a fucking different country.
No wonder why SD is going great.
I'm so sick of all these pointless protests in sweden. It's a fucking circus.
People here are so sold on ideas that sweden had colonies in africa and was big slave trader and all that shilling.
If any nordic country is to blame for any of those slave shit thing, it's denmark.
But of course faggots wants to destroy sweden, so why not.
I'm not giving up my country for some shitskins like you.

It's too late for that already, we need to get rid of Copenhagen and the bridge.
I'm thinking that we could just get rid of the bridge to Zealand instead.

Canada got BTFO

2/10, made me reply.

Haha, fucking wow.

got news for you, sven

it has nothing to do with actual discrimination in USA either

Since the context was PISA 2012 math results I was obviously talking about it.

It would have been obvious to anyone except a low IQ homosexual from the rape capital of the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programme_for_International_Student_Assessment#PISA_2012

Thank god, someone that's not retarded.

How the fuck is that even relevant in that country? They literally pay them to live here and don't arrest them when they commit crime like grand theft, assault, and rape. Lol they live like kings thanks to Captain Sweden.

>Sweden isn't even on the chart

Keep teaching your kids Shariah instead of math.

Yeah it's like they're protesting about police in another country. Fucking retards man, I'm glad most leftist women abort.

!!!!BLACKIES STOP !!! ASOTP BLACKESI""" NOW½!!! OUT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was just a matter of time, but i believe this is good. More and more people are getting tired of these niggers

We are all getting cucked, that's the sad thing.

We're like a pack of wolves, all getting parasites, and we're not doing anything about it.

We need to vote for parties that will promote links between European and Asian nations. It's retarded to be enemy with Russia. It's even more retarded to be friends with middle eastern nations, except for Israel.

Yeah, I can partly understand it in the US as they have a history of slavery and police brutality, but in Sweden, not at all.

Swedish cops don't shoot anyone ever, most of them probably don't even carry guns. The fuck?

You can't even look up those sources??
How mentally lazy are you really?
You are sitting in front of a fucking COMPUTER, use it for fuck sake, before you questions someones sources.

>bragging about being better than us in math

You sure got us there, Canada

>cutting off the foreskin
be gone filthy jew! My childrens genitals will be safe from your grubby paws!

>2012
>relevant
>pisa
>relevant

we live in different worlds you and , I pity you

What happens to USA? Oh greatest of allies

Why would I bother with some smelly Canadian chink trying to flaunt his "impressive" math skills

4 year old data at that

If success breeds jealously, is that why your men are such failures, so migrants feel welcome?

>The 2012 version of the test involved 34 OECD countries and 31 partner countries, with a total of 510,000 participating students.
>The 2015 version of the test will be published in December 2016

USE YOUR COMPUTER FAGGOT, IT'S REALLY USEFUL FOR THINGS LIKE THAT.

>so that explains the migration from Africa into those countries
It doesn't really.

>The 2012 version of the test involved 34 OECD countries and 31 partner countries, with a total of 510,000 participating students.
>The 2015 version of the test will be published in December 2016

You must be raised by some illiterate faggot who lowered the score of the 2012 version.
Since they can't do these test every year, since they're are so comprehensive.

Nice burn britbong. Try again later.

FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY YOU ARE EMBARASSSING USSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

t. denmark iceland finland

>implying I give a shit about the rat races of goyim

This is why we have always rejected Swedes and the Swedish way of life.

>We need to help less fortunate because their government fucked up
>oh shit they were the reason their government was fucked up

Goyim?
It's not a rat race, it's about the quality of your economy and your livelihood, but sure you want to waste why not, let see how happy you are when Finland fucks us. Oops they're already am doing that.

>succeeds breeds jealousy
>fails at an objective test correlated with IQ

I love that you have these happy merchant memes on your drive.

Leftism is a package deal. When you identify as a leftist it comes with a whole host of ideas you're now obliged to believe in/support.

Most if not all ideologies are like this. People rarely come to conclusions about politics/social issues due to critical thought, they just ease into whatever makes life smoother in their social circle and society at large. The fun part is when ideologies also include behaviors or fashion sense. It's the reason why cat eye glasses and vintage clothing is a thing for rad fems.

The migrants work for me you autistic fuck, migrants have made a ton of people rich you insufferable anglo cunt, they do my chores and more unsavory activities like drug runs.

Again, I couldn't be less concerned about any of that. The sooner we have to fend for ourselves the better, then we can throw soft cunts like you into the cold and snow where you belong.

Urgh I hate those glasses, they make people look like they have downs syndrome, which is kind of logical tho.

>People rarely come to conclusions about politics/social issues due to critical thought, they just ease into whatever makes life smoother in their social circle and society at large.

As someone who has lost friends over being just a moderate conservative I almost get why people do it. Crazy to know people who will shit on years of friendship over politics. That's just the way it is though.

Because Swedes are cucks.

All about that gibs me dat