her spirit

The mirror

JUST

her body

>STILL blames trump after what she did
>Dug the hole deeper on herself
JUST

the great debate

It blows my mind how retarded the alt right is. She's doing a bit. Way over your simple trump supporting heads.

Is CNN in on it?

nobody cares who the fuck this chick was, but trying to shoehorn herself into the limelight made everyone disgusted. like when the ugly girl in class tries to get the boys' attention - there's a reason you're being ignored.

>That whole fucking press conference
Must be some kind of mental disorder

so the bit is where she looses all her jobs and endorsements? She sure fooled us eh bros?

No. The bit is that she is really just Andy Dick with a wig on.

This.

What ? There was backlash against her attention whoring ?

Yes

bane?

Not her ego

Her career.

so what did she do, who reacted and what was the result

Her punishment must be more severe

Yes, because conservative normies have not yet learned how to recognize bait

>Set up a tour
>Literally no one is interested on account of Kunty Griffin being irrelevant
>Try to do something outages for publicity
>Publicitystunt backfires
>Play the pedocrat victim card
>Even more pathetic than originally thought
>No one wants to hire her, only option left is to crack a few drumpf jokes on subways

How exactly did this bitch think it was going to go?

>do a "skit" holding Trump's severed head
>people on both sides say "hey, that's kind of fucked up"
>cnn fires her for making the anti-trump movement look bad
>holds press conference where she pretends to cry and claims the right-wing patriarchal conspiracy is trying to bring her down

Crashing her career with no survivors

They must be in on it.

>She had a whole camera crew and studio for this
>An exec must have ok'd this in order for it to show up cnn

> (OP)
>like when the ugly girl in class tries to get the boys' attention - there's a reason you're being ignored.

I know this feel too well

To be fair most of the backlash came from normie Republicans and boomers. The "alt right" is sliding back down to 2015 levels of relevance after Trump turned into a Neocon and clearly didn't give a shit about his campaign policy positioning (striking Assad, no wall in budget, Bannon on the outs).

>nobody cares who the fuck this chick was
Until she put on the mask

how is this even possible

Tbf that happened 30 years ago.

>She's doing a bit.
When are the snowflakes all going to admit this has been a huge joke and admit some responsibility for their own circumstances. It appears she planned the apology and press conference from the start but that doesn't make any of it sophisticated or redeemable in any sense.

I would actually like to see someone weigh in on this untalented fag hag.

I hate Trump as much as anyone, but what she did was fucking idiotic and backfired on her immensely. Also image being fucking 11 year old Barron and seeing that thinking some ginger cunt cut your dads head off? She wouldn't want her kids seeing that, fucking wrong in my opinion

>stunt backfires
>I CAN'T BELIEVE TRUMP DID THIS TO ME

>I hate Trump as much as anyone

>striking Assad, no wall in budget, Bannon on the outs).

Holy fucking Lies!

This. She has never been relevant outside of tabloid comedy. She tried something outside her norm and fucked it up. Jesus Christ even Colbert can pull off a Trump joke.

I find it funny how people are saying her career is over.

what career? she is relevant for 2-3 hours on new years eve then everyone forgets about here.

now shes all people talk about for the whole week.

theres no such thing as bad publicity

>alt right
She's in this mess because even the left thinks she crossed the line (and not even funny).

her pusy

Gorillaphants would destroy Elebears.

Her hymen

Hi Kramer.

she should have dropped the head into the toilet and took a shit on top of it

>gets all of his news from reddit

Thanks for the laugh Sup Forums

She obviously thinks that the left is full of imbeciles. That's the only way she could have thought that shit she pulled was funny, and act as a victim after no one laughed.