ITT: Scenes that made you walk out of the theater

ITT: Scenes that made you walk out of the theater

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>walking out of a theater after paying for the ticket
You fucking told them, boyo
Did you at least post the reason on your blog?

this is a fairly clever thread, well done.

look who's retarded

DEH!

idk why it always makes me laugh

But its the ending of a movie

What does that mean?

Lmao you missed the joke

Wow it's an X instead of traditional cross because he was an X-men how fucking clever. Demanded a refund right then and there.

I think it just fell over bro

episode 1:
"The force is caused by cooties" scene...

youtube.com/watch?v=OHCirU4_PlM

>Daddy

It wasn't an X for X-Men, it was an X as in Xtreme because Logan was pretty hardcore

The Mario Bros movie was the first movie I ever walked out on in my life. I was 6 years old.

I was so excited to see a movie about mario, but this colossal piece of shit was so terrible I started crying and asked my mom to leave.

This scene in particular disturbed me, since the face was like something out of a nightmare.

Way to disrespect your audience. I turned 360 degrees and walked out as soon as I saw this shit.

This scene was actually so bad that everyone in my viewing left afterwards.

this didn't make any fucking sense, wtf

No its not... walking out of the theater at the end of the movie meme is old and tired as fuck.

why was the statue of liberty on an alien planet? are the people who made this movie literally retarded?

>walking out of the theater

Is this actually a thing that people do? I have to know

It was literally the ending of the movie you retards

It was Earth not an alien planet the point of that scene is that the Monkeys conquered the world.

yep, when this awful shot came up the entire theater literally got up and left.

Nice bait, here's a (You)

>fell for the bait

>or did I?

Wait, so they aren't called the Xtreme-Men?

nice product placement, hacks

Why the fuck did a dick flash on screen? Didn't make any sense.

>HP thread
>no dull pasta

Shit thread.

It was because Durden explained the other dude he had a job on a movie theater once and that they would put the image of a dick or other sexual images in between the tapes.

We have a Ravenclaw here

>i was too alpha for shit movie
>even though i was scared pussy
ok

a dick flashes on screen and then they play The Pixies because they're telling you it's an epic mobie

What did you expect from the ending shot of a film in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The scene where the cholos empty their magazines shooting at Jake Gyllenhal close range with automatic rifles and miss every single shot

I held out longer than everyone else in the theater, but when this came on the screen after a bunch of random white words scrolled past, I couldn't take more than 10 minutes of it.

NO, LISTEN: When the Jesus Christ was carrying the cross it looked like an X. It means logan's daughter has to carry a cross on her shoulders now.

>the point of that scene is that the Monkeys conquered the world.
Except it wasn't, retard. The point was humans wiped themselves out.

>only pretending

>shawarma is a brand

It's an X as in the X on Logan's eyes because he's dead

I was watching Thirteen, and when this scene came up, it was so obviously a ripoff of that scene in Harry Potter.
I closed VLC right there.

>paying money to watch a film adaptation of a children's book in a theater
>complaining

This

lel

This was so bad everyone left the theatre - I shit you not. Every single person. Didn't even bother to try to get our money back.

Went to one of those TCM showings

kek

The fuck? Is that actually part of the scene or did the person who made this youtube video edit it in there?

It's real, but what else would you expect from a film in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?

So you left cause you were scared? Got it.

No shit retard that was one of the last scenes on the movie. Youre a drumpf supporter arent you? Ya, i can tell.

I mean...you say "I shit you not"...but I'll still feel like you're shitting me.

I can't tell who is fucking with who anymore. This place is full of shitbirds. All of you, just flapping around shutting on everything.

>he doesn't stay for the full credits and logos
Anyone who leaves the cinema before the staff asks them is an ultra-pleb.