Why is racemixing between Europeans and mongoloids like Native Americans and Asians results in ugly men 95% of the...

Why is racemixing between Europeans and mongoloids like Native Americans and Asians results in ugly men 95% of the times? It's very hard to find attractive Mexican men.

The irony everyone in Sup Forums look down racemixing between Whites and Negroes, but Cuba has many attractive men.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian features look like shit.

Are you ugly you race mixed mestizo lil shit?

Cuba used to be majority Spanish and still are highly European, if you want to compare the right country is Dominican Republic.

Isn't average Cuban 70% Spanish 30% African?

Cuba is very diverse.

I agree with OP anyway. Mongol genes are the reason average Russian and Finnish men are so ugly.

Why are Mongoloids such subhumans?

t.urk

The ugliest Turks are the most asian looking ones too.

The chicanos near me look good if they lift and get gangster haircuts. They aren't pretty in a normal sense but it gives them a rugged alpha look. Some of them go to their barber shop every week to get a tiny amount of hair cut off because they are so obsessed with their appearance.
Also lifting should be mandatory for manlets.

half Asians live EZ mode in Asia because they are all scouted to be models

>chicano
>good looking
>manlet baby looking

kek

The only attractive Mexicans are in Polanco or Los altos de Jalisco. The more native, more ugly.

Elliot was at least a 9,5/10 though

The memes are true. Finns are ugly.

Round face features. Looks good on woman but rarely so on man. Round features can be manly only when they are big enough, but asian admixture makes nose and other parts tiny and weak.

Says slavified Turk.

STOP having an inferiority complex

Ugly =/= inferior

Judging beauty is not a crime

Enrique Iglesias laughs at your insecurities.

He is almost Spanish, son of a hapa. Now post average Peruvians.

I agree, I am 1/64 lappish and also very ugly

Post face

fpbp

Friendly reminder that the following OP is an American sexpat living in Guadalajara, Mexico. Do not post in his threads.

The only acceptable man is asian man.

Back to /pol you piece of shit

I remember seeing some pics of dna maps and Cuba was the "whitest" of all LA countries.

>The more native, more ugly.
Same here in Brazil. North and Northeast are the best places to find ugly people, since they are everywhere.

their darkies boated to Miami and made delicious sandwiches

You are watching too many movies. But it's probably true, however, the white cubans also fled to Merica.

>Northeast

I live in Joao Pessoa and I've never seen a Kuruminha in my life.

>The only attractive Mexicans are in Polanco or Los altos de Jalisco. The more native, more ugly.
Is this what what water-contaminated-with-poop-drinking, roasted-bug-eating chilangos acutally believe?

This

Because stupid asian cunts think their sapa children will come out as blonde haired blue eyed aryans. Only if a chad asian knocks up a hot white girl can the baby come out as model tier

t. Tenda Spencer

Or if.the child.looks almost completely asian with some western features (met this guy who looks an anime character desu, so pretty cute).
If they look truly mixed its a mess

Takeshi Johnson?

you know shit about anything

race-mixing is wrong.

asian-white mixing is worst without doubt.

Asians don't see hafus as their own kind.
White are same too.

East Asia stay pure for future.

this unironically. mestizos aren't accepted as white or native either so you get confused violent people that can't build a country and only care about robbing each other.

>but Cuba has many attractive men.
All the attractive Cuban men are white, though or look mostly white

asians have feminine features
femininity is generally not considered an attractive trait for men

what features are feminine?

Why are Hapas considered the epitome of beauty in Asia?

He is ugly

>white bashing asians featuref for bad mixing

then don't race-mixing with asians.
East Asia can keep pure ethnostate unlike Eurocucks.

FUCK YOU.

dated a black girl who was really nice but got really pissed off when I said I (white man) didn't want to have kids with her because she's black and the kids would come out ugly

those that asian men generally have: round face, short stature, smaller noses, fuller cheeks, lack of facial hair

>round face
men have bigger faces than women. that's a masculine trait
>short stature
shortness differentiates adults from children. that's a neotenous trait
>smaller noses
strength-oriented athletes all have short small noses. endurance athletes that rely on running like soccer players have long bird beak noses. has nothing to do with masculinity or femininity
>fuller cheeks
just more facial fat
>lack of facial hair
The only actual masculine trait

Go back to Vietnam, Linh

>men have bigger faces than women
they also have more square faces than women

>shortness differentiates adults from children
in humans being tall/big is definitely a masculine trait since it's part of our sexual dimorphism

>nose
also part of sexual dimorphism

>just more facial fat
having a face with more jagged features is a male trait

you can read about it here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_sex_characteristic

height is a masculine feature dumby
women are small
men big

he's trolling you, Gustaphus

>they also have more square faces
Tbh I haven't seen such difference of that feature between Asian and White males.

>in humans being tall/big is definitely a masculine trait
You can consider height in woman as unfeminine.

East Asians are average in world ranking. The shortest people are African, ironical for Western stereotypes.

>having a face with more jagged features is a male trait
In the Wikipedia articles you posted only bone weight is referred.

In that sense, at least far racial brothers of Asians like native Americans are way stronger, less probed to injuries.

>bigger faces
sure, lots do. high cheek bones give bigger faces generally and that's a very asiatic trait. squarer jaws are common among southeast and southern asians, the lack of jaw is mostly just chinese international students.

>height
asians are like 1-2 inches shorter than whites when nutrition is matched imo. not even forgetting most whites feel blacks/latinos are more masculine despite being shorter.

>nose
highly variable, but big nose doesn't mean masculine. wide noses sure but this is mostly just due to climate.

>facial fat
not all asians, its more common in very cold-adapted people. whites i've seen tend to have less protruding faces imo since ones around here don't often have pronounced cheekbones like asians and blacks.

asians are 1-2 inches shorter than whites tho, in places where we have protein diets.

*prone

>they also have more square faces than women
Ever heard of Koreans?
>in humans being tall/big is definitely a masculine trait since it's part of our sexual dimorphism
Sexual dimorphism is when traits that are common in one gender are not common in another. Countries that have tall men also have tall women.
>also part of sexual dimorphism
See above + I already said this has to do with body types for sports
>having a face with more jagged features is a male trait
It's not but if it were, Asians would be more masculine anyway.

masculine body traits for males btw are usually when torso length is par with leg length. longer legs and smaller torsos is a very feminine trait.

it reflects too imo, the typical masculine guys in europe are usually the bigger-torso, shorter legged southern europeans which have had genes selected for favoring this portion vs. the lanky and skinny northern europeans which are seen as more effeminate. this is also why typically strong body builders have big burly upper bodies.

>your average MexicANO

El monstruo desde abajo