Zootopia- 1B & Blu-Ray release

Talk about these qt3.14s

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/06/02/zootopia-disney-sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=KLVYkYHYB0E
youtube.com/watch?v=kpLX_gMwKms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If there even is a sequel, nick and judy will NOT be a couple. Never. It just won't happen.

what do you think about the gerbil jerks?

they were deleted from final movie but they appear in the cardboard standee you could find at cinemas.

ew.com/article/2016/06/02/zootopia-disney-sequel
>Spin-off potential also means having to address lingering plot points from the first film. Surprisingly, Howard and Moore say one of their top queries from fans is in regards to the relationship between protagonists Judy and Nick, and whether it’s amorous or platonic. “We will have to take on [the question], what is Nick and Judy’s relationship like?” opines Moore. “And somebody’s going to be disappointed. It will either be romantic, or it will stay a friendship, and those who ship [them] are going to go crazy, and those who just want them to be friends will say, ‘Why did you make it a romance?’ So we need to gird ourselves for that.”

yeah right, sequel. Let's get over it, Zootopia is a nice movie but there wont be a follow up. It was never meant to be.

>backorder 2-4 weeks

IT KEEPS HAPPENING.

Okay, not really, it's just the Target website. You can just walk into stores and it's all over the shelves. Also Amazon's in stock and any other retailer should be fine too.

out of all these DVD has the most.. eye-pleasing cover.

go figure.

And Toy Story 4 was never meant to be either, after everything was wrapped up conclusively in 3. But they found a way.

The Target one gets you two cover art variants, one being just the slip cover.

it's happening in a hour, right?

who's gonna ask them about PZ stuff, like Warthogs assasins and the like, hmm?

The biggest cringe-fest

And the additional content is just a slip of paper with a code.

I almost went back to target and ask about it.

yeah i worry for that too, would rather ask them why working on depressing movie with cute animals was such fun for them. otherwise they wouldn't spend like 4 years on it.

I thought we already knew that's what it was going to be. It's usual for these kinds of things, as they're not going to print separate Target-branded discs with extra data on them.

They've already got thousands of tweets to sort through, I think they're probably picking the ones they're going to answer now if they haven't already picked them.

Also some of them don't seem to be questions.

When they boasted their "exclusive" case, I thought it meant the case itself, not just the slipcover.

so applicable

The Japanese ladies getting right to the point. Nice guys, dress like Nick and fly to Japan. They wanna meet you.

>Nick
>Nice

he's a dick for like half of the movie.

I think the fantasy is every bad boy is secretly like Nick, which is probably almost never the case.

trying to ask a question, how do i web?

Picked up the Target Exclusive today. Thought I'd have to get up early and be the first one in the store before it sold out but apparently no one had picked up any edition of it all day

because no one cares, be glad pixar employee was kind enough to care or else we'd not talk here at all.

Go to Twitter, make a tweet, put "#AskByronandRich" somewhere in the tweet, it'll get to them. Unless it's too late.

I still don't understand why they're doing this.

Unless it's to purposefully stick it to How to Train Your Dragon 3... As Pixar seems hell bent on releasing Toy Story 4 within weeks of it even after DreamWorks pushed back HTTYD3 to 2018.

Jesus Christ just stop.
Why are these generals turning into such fucking hug boxes? Why is everyone suddenly against any darkness in movies.

Jesus Christ.

>how do you create a nice guy

Simple: a normal upbringing in a nuclear family within a western capitalist nation.

Toy Story 3 was the highest grossing Toy Story. Gotta ride the sequel train.

But it's bullshit.

Also I fucking hate how everyone complains about sequels but will throw money at this because "muh Pixar nostalgia".

Life isn't fair user. Just like how we'll never get a Zootopia sequel.

This movie really has made me gay for Jason Bateman. Honestly, his performance was my favorite part of the movie.

we're not hugboxes. let's post bullied nick!

it's becase Byron told him to make Nick as gay as possible.

>tfw you'll never get bullied by Finnick's paws

But I was against Judy's leg wound being completely bloodless. The movie's already got a PG rating and it made copious use of the ketchup bottle early on, might as well stain her jeans a little.

Nick is not for gay love. He is for bun love

Protozoo always had mixed opinions here in these threads, most people around here think Bryon dodged a bullet when Pixar told them that it the film work out with the collars.

that PG rating was because of tiger scare jump.

Not to get too out there, but maybe they're taking into account people who have light hemophobia?
It's an animated movie anyways so I don't know that anyone but nitpickers cared that much, and nitpickers wanted to see the nudist elephant's vagina.

I thought it was because of the "sweet cheese and crackers" line. Judy really needs to control her potty mouth.

coward

youtube.com/watch?v=KLVYkYHYB0E

collar makes Nick cuter.

They don't even appear in the background, I think. They were used in a lot of ads... They even held hands.

Well it's one of the few animated films for kids where "Oh my God" is said a handful times.

>Rated PG for some thematic elements, rude humor and action.

I see "rude humor" listed as a reason in a lot of kids films lately. Are they talking about such lines as "You throw like a bunny."?

We are good at multiplying?

I think they're talking about the whole nudist scene.

That's more subtle than rude.

It's still in there though. Can't really think of any other 'rude' humour

Easily the best bit in the film

yeah right, and Byron's straight.

>musk mask

Some parents were complaining about the way they talked to each other. "Oh my god" and "cheese and crackers" are taking the lord's name in vain. It is something that doesn't need a warning label, but it lets parents know their perfect children might pick up some bad habits from the film like being smug as hell.

DELETE THIS

How is "cheese and crackers" taking the lord's name in vain?

Don't try and apply logic to what religious Americans think

"Mom, what's a 'naturalist club'?"

>not delete gay nicks
>not delete persecuted nick
>delete bun

what a world we live in.

DO NOT sexualize the bun
mods know whats up

After 10 seconds of watching this I have an urge to want to go over and grab her... I mean give her a boost. ;-)

It's a placeholder for "Jesus Christ." I know it's silly to think that that's literally what it means, but being think that if you sin in your mind you sin for real. There's a Christian site where some random user left a comment explaining how "cheese and crackers" offends them.

Didn't work on her apparently, at least not forever.

america: land of restricted freedom

Mexico here

Please tell me there's a store selling it today. I don't want to wait 3 more weeks.

What are they listening to?

It's a movie user. Bad guys always get what's coming to them. In real life though, well look around you.

Don't bother trying to figure out religious nonsense, that's the whole reason why muslims kill each other when someone else draws the prophet and shit.

Interesting, everyday I learn something new from these threads.

Anyone have that collage of Rich Moore shitposting on twitter?

Carrot Pop.

I wouldn't rush with the boost. Maybe just hold her in place for a while...

So what does Sup Forums think about Zistopia?

Am I the only one who enjoys it but feels that it has too many jumps between the actions, so that you are left mostly wondering how things allegely went down? And a clean up, of course.

So edgy and cynical wow

>ywn fall wake up beside Nick and get to smell him after a night's sleep, before he has a chance to mask his true scent

Yeah yeah.. so she can do it on her own... build confidence and all that. :^) Just have to keep a firm grip because its a bit of a drop to the floor.

Death Grips

>placeholder for "Jesus Christ."
Man, I'll never get this.

>facts are edgy and cynical

Do let us know when you find a single SJW behind bars for the crimes they've committed.

>inb4 bitching isn't a crime

Tax fraud is.

great idea for a movie, full of heartfelt moments and unique characters, shame it was axed in favor of yet another underdog story.

Doesn't matter what I think because it's fucking dead forever.

F

I gotta ask because i'm an old phart, but is that a reference to a real song? The only one I know is that hilarious "what did the fox say" Zootopia spoof.

So everyone got their questions ready for the Twitter Q&A right? It's in 10 minutes.

but it's coming back, why bother putting on bluray then?!

Nah, it's just a generic reference to K-pop girl groups.

You're so incredibly kind, user. Although, do you not think that her legs may get a bit tired from all the effort? Pehaps giving her a massage in that area afterwards would be a good idea too

Heading to bed now, can't wait to see what form of autism from the Q&A awaits once I wake up.
Goodnight, thread.

Disney is pushing for the kiddies ghetto harder than ever, user. It was only logical they would axe it.

Did he say he isn't making anymore? Then why does he keep posting new art of it?

>but it's coming back

Oh, you poor child. You still have your hope left.

Not on Twitter. Someone ask them why they released the DVD so early.

why bother, Disney had no plans for this movie, it's not princess shlock they could market by putting character's faces on random merchandise.

well... DUH.

Night night bun bun

Why is Nick sad, Sup Forums?

The fact time and time again it has been shown people are willing to buy stuff legally as long as they don't have to wait too long or pay ridiculous amounts?

thingken of muzzles

You know, I wonder what rabies would do in a world like this. I mean, like, it would be Zombie apocalypse level shit.

Judy chose me

put on your collar, you bloodthirsty savage monster.

Turns out the timing was good enough, coming right after it dropped out of the top 10.

He's single and wants to find love.

Or maybe he realizes Zootopia won't win the Oscar because it isn't a Pixar film or the A-film for Disney this year