ITT: Celebrities you hate because they remind you of yourself

ITT: Celebrities you hate because they remind you of yourself.

you must have a lot of problems to identify with maron

he isn't even funny. he just pities himself, complains and is never happy. no surprise he is alone.

>he just pities himself, complains and is never happy. no surprise he is alone.
Hey just like me!

I've never listened to his stand up but I really love some episodes of his podcast. He's a good interviewer and he's obviously intelligent as well as having good taste.

have similar hair and face
going bald so best case scenario in 15 years is I look like him

Kevin Smith

:^(

do you have a black wife?

He's a great interviewer, never watched his stand up, but his podcasts are always really good.

Justin Long without Amanda's mouth.

>Neurotic, belligerent asshole with a chip on his shoulder

>Spends most of his adult life obsessing over a missed opportunity (that wasn't even that great of an opportunity anyway) from years past, convincing himself it's everyone's fault but his own.

>Lashes out at and alienates not only his contemporaries (Louie, John Stewart) but also lashes out at they younger generation due to his own insecurities (Eric Andre, Pete Holmes)

>Finally realizes he's been an asshole and alienated everyone around him, but instead of quietly reestablishing contact with people and repairing relationships he tries to make public spectacles out of them to feed his own narcissistic need to be seen as the good guy, and to profit off of to boot.

It sickens me how much I resemble him. Every time I see his face I want to put my fist through a mirror.

Me too.

They keep calling him an idiot but everything he says makes sense to me. Am I stupid Sup Forums?

Keanu Reeves in his depressed phase, and without all the altruistic stuff.

Literally me

dae like playing with big brown bricks?

This. WTF is a great podcast.

Anyway, no celebrity really reminds me of myself...

I hate Jared Leto, but I don't really know why. I just look at him, and I'm convinced we would hate eachother.

It gets even worse, because he usually does a good job in most of the things he's involved in.

I've been thinking more like him as I've grown older.

lol OP is a rapist

This

he only cares about jailbait and drugs

disgusting sub human

>Like his mother, Sinatra was small in stature, only five feet seven and a half inches tall, but very thin, narrow in both the shoulders and hips. “Naked, Frank Sinatra was a fairly unexceptional specimen. Except.” Kaplan says the condition is called macrophallus, a medical condition that most men would happily suffer. Ava Gardner would later add to the legend, when asked why someone of her beauty would want Sinatra, a 119 pound weakling. “He may weigh only 119 pounds,” she shot back at the reporter, “but 19 pounds of it is cock.”

He has a girlfriend tho

Das rite

>POW
>LOCK THE GATES
>WHO WERE YOUR GUYS???
>YEAH YEAH, I KNOW THAT GUY
>DUDE COCAINE LMAO
>*SEGUES INTO STORY ABOUT HIS SNL INTERVIEW WITH LORNE*