I just want to remind Italians that they lost a war to Ethiopia. A colonial war...

I just want to remind Italians that they lost a war to Ethiopia. A colonial war. Dagos got chased out by Ethiopians with swords, and dropped enough of their guns to arm the fucking country.
I just want to remind everyone of that.

citation needed

Etiopia was heavily supported by Russia though. We weren't fighting spearchuckers, they had artillery and guns

A monkey with a gun is still a monkey.

When monkeys with guns outnumber you 10 to one and are led by competent western officers they are pretty dangerous

Ethiopia has the Ark you dimwit. Can't win against that

>competent Western officers
>leaders are all Ethiopian

Russian officers helped with tactics and training, and Russians were quite competent

>Well Emus would scatter at the first shot fired from a Lewis gun! They ran fast, and they're such big birds bullets didn't seem to do much to them
Even Strayans don't do this, Mario. Just accept humiliation.

>Russians were quite competent

MASTER CHIEF

I'm not justifying It. We got our asses kicked. I'm just explaining that We weren't fighting ooga booga niggers with spears and bows

Well compared to ethiopians...

More competent than Ethiopian fucking officers

Dude that just belong to int.

Compared to Italians as well, it would seem.

This war?

Definitely. Italian officers were incompetent idiots and our army suffered from nepotism and lack of experience

Well no. The Italians did manage to win the war, however they proved extremely incompetent in fighting. The Ethiopians didn't have just swords, but bows and spear as well.

[DAMAGE CONTROL]

STOP BULLYING THE ITALIANS!

We/They need Italy in WW3.

Just no. We wont be allied with Turks. Fuck off.

>allying with Turkey and Albania
>making us and Crete an enemy
>not siding with Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia and Serbia

Burn in a fire, you eternal kike.

Ethiopia was helped by outside parties, but the Italians did admittedly fuck things up badly. They didn't account for the terrain at all and their vehicles used the wrong types of tires, so transporting resources was a disaster.