It's up

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=jhoUnOxqr40

did they like it?

thx user

pre-watch prediction:

Mike didn't even want to see it. it's meh.

jay despises it

They said it was ok

moar liek...they are cucks...

did you watch it?

Why bother with a prediction? Just watch five minutes of the fucking video instead of wasting everyone's time.

It's around the 4 minute mark

awwwwww...did the check from Disney was late?

yaaaas queens slay!

they both liked it

i agree

What did you mean by this?

tl;dr: it was pretty good but it's a shame people might not see it because of feminist bullshit people outside try to push into it

You fucked up, Sup Forums. Now you have to like this movie because your idols did.

They thought it was good but had some problems. Sup Forums will dislike this even though the movie was probably okay, but muh wimmins will mean that the movie is SHIT.

Prediction: Mike likes it, Jay is subservient to Mike

>Jay: It sucked!
>Mike: Really? I thought it was good!
>Jay: Well, I should say I didn't think it "sucked", I liked it, but it had some problems.

This movie is the most based thing to ever shit all over this board...it keeps btfo Sup Forums from all sides.
Sieg Patty! Sieg Gal!

>little girls have hillary clinton to look up to
was that a joke
they didnt laugh

Seems like it's ok because the bar is so low

Men literally aren't allowed to see it, they're holding Women only screenings no joke

i like wasting your time user, and hope to do more of it in the future

not as good as based marvel, eh?

>they liked it
I don't get it. It was a disjointed mess and Gadot can't act for shit. It's better than Snyder but still not good.

Remember these two made that ENDLESS TRASH video

All DC had to do was not fuck everything up and they did it.

For some reason there was no Marvel images on that collage...

They're criticizing the plot at the end of the movie.

>they like it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EAT SHIT MANCHILDREN

I do. What's your point?

How musch did DC pay these guys?

>Noone over the age of 6 should look up to Wonder Woman.

What did they mean by this?

>omg they're hypocrites because they expected a DC movie to suck based on previous DC movies all sucking but it turns out they were wrong and they acknowledge that!!!!

more than what marvel pays them. they have switched sides now, the next marvel movies will be getting terrible reviews by them until marvel pays them more than DC is

>if you disagree it's because they paid you to

This. Jay really needs to grow a backbone. Mike is a fucking pleb but Jay knows film, and yet he kowtows to Mike everytime. It's infuriating.

Getting pretty hotheaded there, sonny.

Go to 24:28
I think I see one of my posts in there

Just came back from watching it.

Story was the most ham handed tripe.

DC action choreography is amazing though especially in 3D, pure fucking kino.

>10 minutes in they havent even starting talking about the actual movie outside of saying they liked it

Fucking intro killed me wtf i love these hackfrauds!

Why is this a meme? It's never the case. Whenever anyone asks for proof of this, you faggots always point to literally one video. Jay has disagreed with Mike plenty of times, even if it's about details of a movie they both overall like or disslike.

Is there anything more pathetic than being obsessed with e-celebreties?

Yes. Being e-celebrity.

>You have more clearly defined bad guys in world war 2.
Ummmmmmmm

>they couldn't let rich review the movie because he'd fly off the handle in a misogynistic tirade

Is there anything more pathetic than refusing to like something because muh e-celebs?

Yes it's called the Soviet Union.

Yes, being obsessed with people on the internet being obsessed with e-celebrities.

yeah, Germany was so justified in conquering all of its neighbors

I enjoy their videos though

>implying there's anything morally wrong with conquest

ALL

THEY

REVIEW

IS

CAPESHIT

Well, at least they are funny again.
>no, not the fat,ugly, jew-looking one
>gay pheromones

>30:18 - 32:09
Did Sup Forums write this?

you and Sup Forums get mad when anyone other than nazi germany does it. Just go back to your contrarian fantasy land

Except for all the movies they review that aren't capeshit.

Are there any other types of movies being made these days?

That shit is in the comment section of every video they make. It's not exclusive to Sup Forums

Oh, you mean the funny part?

They complain about the cape movies and action movies and such.

But those make up 90% of their reviews.

Given their large viewer base, if they reviewed an indie movie it could help that movie get seen.

My man, practically every single nation in the history of mankind went on conquests.

thats what gets the views

I NEED TO KNOW RLM'S STANCE ON THE LATEST CAPE VEHICLE ITS IMPORTANT

But then nobody would watch their videos.

Stop watching RLM.

Whenever they review an indie movie, that video gets way waaaay less views than a normal episode.

yeah, and that not acceptable anymore.

>Jay used to look like a hobbit
That's outrageous! Jay looks like a squirrel!

Yes. In fact, there are not that many "capeshit" movies.

The number of thrillers, rom-coms, action, comedies, etc, dwarfs the number of cape movies by a massive margin.

This image is so hilariously pathetic. I love it.

Mike's hair is looking... Kinda gray

It's almost like people get older as time goes by.

Then they are part of the very "endless trash" they rail against.

how old are you

do you think this weeks old story is news to this board

Everything is endless trash.

>They call Mike "Jewy"
>He turns them gay with hormones simply get money.
They know.

>War is against the law! Don't you dare try it or we'll take away your army, mister!

>simply get money
Literally what the fuck are you trying to say here?

>war is good because I use ironic anime girl reaction images

>that intro monologue
Savage

>Life & Power Rangers 520k views
>La La Land & Bye Bye Man 610k views
>Shut In & Arrival 550k views

>Doctor Strange 480k views
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2 450k views
uhh..

what the fuck is that even trying to explain?

stop geing so critical? Just lap up Hollywood dogshit?

They meant that looking up to fictional characters for how to act in real life is not a good idea since they're not real.

The "people outside" aren't fully to blame for the feminist agenda, but at least studios are doing a better job at it, compared to the Ghostbusters movie

>Gal Gadot is pretty good

seriously tho how did this happen?

War is neither good or bad. It's a means to an end.

>it's the "mike "jewy" stoklasa makes plinkett homosexual using gay pheromones" episode again

Yes the episodes where they discuss two movies get more views.

Patty Jenkins is better at directing actors than Snyder.

I have a feeling Mike isn't exactly being honest in this video. The way he describes the movie is as if he didn't like it very much but is just saying he is.

Jay seemed to quite like it though.

Why is this board so reddit and why do you think Sup Forums is always coming here. I rarely come here because its shit compared to years ago. Alot of the liberal insanity and obsession over trump is funny at times but it's really gotten old. They think about trump way more than his actual supporters. For user talking about a fantasy world or whatever. When trump won Sup Forums won. When I started lurking in 2013 it was mostly about pc culture and obongo fucking shit up. It was pretty hopeless until trump came along. Now the tables have really turned. Basically just fucking talking about tv/film I came here for a break from politics I know it's hard since 95% of everything released nowadays is polished shit with liberal undertones designed to lure in normies.

older episodes had more time to get views and also coincidentally feature 2 movies which makes retards confused? interesting

That you are a mental child if you look up to fictional characters owned by megaCorps if you are older than 6.

>I have a feeling Mike isn't exactly being honest in this video.
Or, you know, he liked most of it but had problems with it as well. Not everything is a fucking conspiracy.

Well then he can't fucking articulate himself because he spent much more time complaining than he did saying anything good about it.

I'm not even calling it a conspiracy or that he secretly hates the movie. I am saying he probably thought it was meh but just went along and said it was fine.

That's just how Mike is. Is this your first RLM video?

I want to frot my balls against Rich Evans' bald spot while he laughs hysterically.

Good. I hope Patty replaces Zach on every future DC product. I hope DC even goes far enough to have her ret-con Man of Steel.

Zach is a jooooke

>Mike says the movie is okay
>Jay says he liked the movie

THEY SOLD OUT TO REDDIT Sup Forums BTFO THEY SAID IT WAS BETTER THAN THE OTHER SHITTY DC MOVIES THEY REALLY DID IT NOW LADS /tv BEE TEE EFF OOOOH