Guess all red superhumans look alike to Batman

Guess all red superhumans look alike to Batman

why is flash yellow

what's this from ?

H A P P E N I N G

>NEON POWER BATMAN

Probably posters taken around the LA Convention Center

>Flash is one of the bad guys again

Please someone tell me batman is the villain this time...

>Injustice 1: Everyone gets Kryptonian buffs
>Injustice 2: Everyone gets Speed Force buffs
STOP

Interested.

I hope they can at least get some of the designs right. Raven, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Flash, hell all of the females just looked so wrong.

That sounds so retarded I actually want to play it.

yellow ring powered Flash
green ring powered Batman

evil Batman isn't really a threat

>Injustice 3: Everyone ger Preptime buff

I dunno. Insurgency Harley costume was good

Is Injustice 2 the same universe as Injustice 1?

>Batman again

Fucking lazy ass writers.

>Kyrptonite Batman
>No Superman

My bet is a new timeline with Batman as the villian.
Preptime plus connections is how he's a significant threat.

After the cliffhanger that they leaved last game I would be surprised if it ain't

Looks like he can't perform 2+H without jabbing.

THE RIDE BEGINS ANEW, LADSS

I want to see an Injustice where it is Bruce, Ollie, and the other Bad Ass Normals go tyrant mode.

Holy shit, the Flash costume actually looks good.

Omac (Pre-Flashpoint), paranoid about losing 5 minutes.
Tower of Babel scenarios (Pre-Flashpoint), just down right now trusting the league
Brother Eye (Pre-Flashpoint/New 52), in Nu52 built alongside Mr. Terrific.

Power armor he carries, like Iron-Man in scenarios that can happen, ala Hulkbusters. Whose to say the insane man who cannot kill won't up and Omac or REmac Himself?

Batman is the FFVII of superheroes.

Not completely related, but was today issue of Injustice already storytimed?

>Mass depowering by unpowered heroes.

Works better to explain balance than Super Pills.

Unless Lex was playing both sides again I can't see many supervillains sitting down with that.

Hawkgirl looked fine

Better picture.

Higher quality pic

Looks like the shitty armor is gone for the most part, it's just that its been replaced with neon highlights. I don't know why batman would need to be laced with Kryptonite when fighting the Flash.

So......are they going to follow the comics, or are they doing their own thing?

>evil Batman isn't really a threat

>Implying a guerilla terrorist operating unhindered with a ragtag group of metahuman fanatics and unlimited financial backing isn't a threat.

That'd be a fucking sweet story. We need more evil Bats, it makes more sense than evil Supes.

>Batman yet again

Hopefully own thing.

>It's Tower of Babel 2.0
Please no.

>>Implying a guerilla terrorist operating unhindered with a ragtag group of metahuman fanatics and unlimited financial backing isn't a threat

but Ra's Al Ghul is never a treat

Kinda want a new thing. I've had my fill of the original universe from the comics

How many characters are even alive in the comics? Batman doesn't even have allies anymore.

I hope they're not doing variations, that seems too MK-y for DC.

but he had nothing to do with the omac project
and in tower of babel his plans barely worked on seven people

I hope Alfred is a playable character this time.
Also, pic related.

QUICK Sup Forums GIMME THE NEW ROSTER

NOTE BC IS ALREADY CONFIRMED PRETTY MUCH

>Injustice II will be dead as soon as the last DLC is released.

I personally can't wait to play a reskinned version of MKX with the DC cast, ft. special guest Sub-Zero this time around, said no one ever. NRM is such a shit studio when it comes to progressive thought.

Atrocitus and black manta

I'm assuming Batman is either decked out in Kryptonite for some reason or he's the new and only Green Lantern after the events of the first game plus comics.

Dr Fate and Reverse Flash.

Bleez, Dex Star, Larfleeze

Can't we just have a simple heroes vs villains thing instead of these fucking twists on characters

>I don't know why batman would need to be laced with Kryptonite when fighting the Flash.

He probably just wears that shit all the time now just in case evil Supes escapes.

IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY IVY

Bueno Excellente

is zero year batman supposed to be playable?

Never considered Hex. He'd be pretty cool.

Well Catwoman defected, Harley does her shit and Batwoman is still hanging around I think? I don't think Wonder Woman has snapped her neck yet as well.

Welp, Killer Frost detected.

Is this some kind of Civil War II where they just kept one of the sides and swapped the other with a less known character that somehow has a fanbase?

Where in that puc do you see Killer Frost?

I'm kinda hoping for Katana, hopefully she has a chance because of SS. Also Kara, either as Super Girl or Power Girl, either (or both) is good.

Uhhh no, I only had Dick in mind.

Not too far off the cunt from MK10 either.

That's Katie Cassidy AKA Black Canary

Yes

This. Him and Animal Man please.

I just want Red Hood

Saw on fbook that Gamestops are being sent Injustice 2 posters to be given as gifts for people who preorder it after it is almost assuredly announced at E3. This is probably part of that poster.

>no shaolink monks 2

DELETE THIS

Oh fuck, I'd love to play as Middy, but how the hell do you depict his computer brain in a game like this?

I want both of these.

With the quality of mobile phone cameras now, shots like these should be a thing of the past. How hard is it to line up the shot and just tap your screen?

Could be a shit ton of reaction moves, like Batmans move in the first game. You hit Middy, he hits you back twice as hard, etc.

Oh Boon

Jaime Reyes plz.

Who?

Yes please. Don't give a shit about >muh too many bat characters

HAHAHAHA

top kek

Atrocitus maybe?

Everyone from the original game + DLC

>missing Toon Titans
Robin
Starfire
Beast Boy

>CW Arrowverse
Black Canary
Captain Cold
Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom
Supergirl

>SKWAD
Killer Croc
Captain Boomerang
Deadshot
Katana

>Boss Team
Steppenwolfe
Datkseid

Rainbow Lantern and Crime Syndicate skins for everyone

>Pre Order DLC charaters (share one move set only supers are different)
GL Baz (GAMESTOP)
GL Cruz(WAL-MART)
GL Guy (BEST BUY)
GL John (TARGET)

>Season One DLC
Dr. Manhattan
Rorschach
Nite-Owl II
Silk Spectre II
The Comedian
Ozymandias

>Season Two DLC
Heatwave
Ra's Al Ghul
Mary Marvel
The Atom (Ray Palmer)
Blue Beetle (Jaime)
The Huntress

how did I do Sup Forums?

Atrocitus

Atrocitus

This time. Batman most stop the idiot superhero that is the Flash from rebooting the universe again.

For you see. Batman is always right. And he is this time too. Batman stands for Detective Comics and he will kick the ever hating shit out of all those B-Listers of the Justice Incompetents of America.

Isn't Batman cool?

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Red Robin
Red Hood
Batgirl
Black Bat
Spoiler
Batwing
Lark
Nobody
Helena Bertenelli
Helena Bertenelli (Batgirl)
Powergirl
Starfire
Katana
Batwoman
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Alfred
Joker x3
Azrael

They will all be in this game. It will be the Batfamily (again) against the world.

>This roster never ever
Why does it hurt user.

Well Arkham Knight was in the Mobile game.

You're the worst.

The more Wildstorm characters they add, the happier I'd be.

If they do put in someone from Watchmen it should be Rorschach, he seems like he'd be fun to play as in a fighting game.

how the FUCK am I gonna play as the malicious Mr. Mind.

please tell me because I'd main the hell out of him

Batman finished making Superman his bitch in the last BvS and in Injustice 1.

Now watch him being a cool badass mother fucker that makes every single hero of the planet his bitch. For Batman most stop: The Flash. The idiot that wants to restart the universe.

>Injustice 4: Everyone gets rape buff

Maybe he jumps on some random character at start of match and controls him?

>Black Bat
It's Orphan now

At least he implied metahumans were doing the heavy lifting.

Oh man I can't wait to play Deathstroke again

Gordon, it's enough.

I have no idea. He was just a character that seemed so wacky I just had to have him in in the hopes someone would make a move set.

There's always like, he's entirely a zone character. No close moves unless backed into a corner. Puppet controls members of the monster society.

GIVE ME BATB SKIN AQUAMAN OR GIVE ME DEATH

How would you make Midnighter unique? Especially compared to all the other Batfam people?

Just give me Harper Row and I will be happy.