How can it be a good thing to make women feel bad about something they enjoy?

Who a woman sleeps with is none of your business. Let them be, worry about yourself. What does it matter to YOU if a woman has a lot of sex? There's no logic. Why do you care what your wife or girlfriend did ten years ago? Who does it hurt if a woman is promiscuous? Why would equality be so bad?

How many people a woman sleeps with is none of your business. Whether her sexual activities with someone was for love or simply for pleasure is none of your business. So you have no right in calling her a slut or shaming her for her decisions. Her sex life does not affect you in any way. Not to mention slut shaming could lead to suicide, depression, it could cause woman and young girls to have low self esteem, and could ruin her life.

Everyone on Sup Forums who slut shames clearly disrespects women's choices. If a women wishes to be a particular way, you have no right whatsoever to disrespect her present or past. Even if this women is your girlfriend or wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_(epidemiology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5 jewcents have been deposited into your account for this post

Says the white knight/black lipstick lesbian

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

1 shequel goes into your paypal m8

>How many people a woman sleeps with is none of your business.

Correct. And if a woman has slept around a lot, she isn't wife material. Period. But it is her choice.

As to why? Well, a woman who has slept with 20+ men will never be able to have a long term, committed relationship. So marriage must be out of the question.

>Looks at flag

Anyways, you stupid Ausfailian. People that think like "you" don't seem to realize that if a woman can do anything she wants, a man can also have any standards he wants.

Guys are free to judge women for their sexuality just as much as women are free to be shameful slutty cum dumpsters. People trying to socially restrict guys into having no standards when it comes to women is just another way that western society hates men. And then Sup Forums and other places whine and unleash their wrath whenever the topic of young men opting out comes up. Young men opt out because they have no incentives to be "real men" and absolutely everywhere they go they are bombarded by unnatural degeneracy and people telling them that women are better than them.

I dgaf if a slut wants to slut it up but I wouldn't give her anything more than protected dick.

>Everyone on Sup Forums who slut shames clearly disrespects women's choices.

SINCE WHEN HAS -ANYONE- EVER RESPECTED SOMEONES CHOICES?

every single one makes my cock cry

>Why do you care what your wife or girlfriend did ten years ago?

Women don't know what's good for them because they're gullible and impressionable when they're young.

It's almost as if (((someone))) enjoys a degenerate culture where all beauty has a simple price tag.

Because someone has to warn them of the dangers of the tavistock-brewed degeneracy you're forcing them into.
After that, it's up to them if they want to take the advice or plunge into hell.
They at least deserve the warning, the chance to consider, instead of just getting subjected to your projected propaganda on blast 25/8.

>And if a woman has slept around a lot, she isn't wife material. Period. But it is her choice.

Only because those are your standards for 'wife material', which is a disgusting term because it sounds like you are shopping for wives at a deli. If you go around focusing on looking for women who have 'wife material' you will never find one with that mentality. Her sex life does not affect you in any way.

Ou2l4upG

1 post by this ID

Hiv
Hep b/ c
Hpv/ cervical ca
Tb

Why are white "women" so trashy and inferior?

>triggered roastie
see

>People that think like "you" don't seem to realize that if a woman can do anything she wants, a man can also have any standards he wants.

>Guys are free to judge women for their sexuality just as much as women are free to be shameful slutty cum dumpsters.

The women literally HURT NOBODY by sleeping with whoever she wants.

Like I said if you actually read my OP, her sex life does not affect you in any way, but slut shaming could lead to suicide, depression, it could cause woman and young girls to have low self esteem and could end up ruining her life or resulting in suicide.

>telling what I can like and not like
And I don't like sluts

Those statistics are bullshit and don't take in account sexual relationships after marriage. They have already been disproven.

For example, if we have woman #1, who gets married at 20, who has had no pre-marriage sexual partners (or maybe she just slept with her future husband) and is still married. She gets counted as "near-virgin bride".
Then let's take woman #2. She has a similar situation (no sex before marriage or only slept with her future husband before marriage). She gets married, then divorced, then gets into the dating scene and sleeps with a handful of guys. Now, they count all of her sexual partners (including her post-marriage sexual partners) in their numbers. Then, the higher number count and the divorce are talked about as if the higher-partner-count helped cause the divorce, but it was actually the opposite way around.

tldr; those stats are a MGTOWs wet dream and are used incorrectly

>Like I said if you actually read my OP, her sex life does not affect you in any way, but slut shaming could lead to suicide, depression, it could cause woman and young girls to have low self esteem and could end up ruining her life or resulting in suicide.
Yeah you're right we should put womyn on a pedestal instead. Womyn literally can't do no wrong.

There are no wives at my local deli, I checked. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Wait a second, there are no jewish housewives at your local deli????
Oh shit
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
THE JEWS HAVE ESCAPED IN THE NIGHT AND ITS HAPPENING AHHHHHHHHHH

comes down to jealousy and trust imo

Why is it your business to know who she sleeps with?

You're a goddamn creeper fucking stalker.

It's pointless bullying by neckbeard virgins who are just angry they can't get laid as much as Chad can. LOL

There is no problem if you don't want a woman with a mature number count, but there is a problem with the people on this board who slut shame women and disrespect their choices.

>There's no logic
Single mother, a broken family caused by the relationship between the parents not working out. It may be because of not being happy, or the fact that the father abandoned the mother before or during a child's upbringing. That child is more likely to live an uneducated and poverty stricken childhood, leading to a higher chance of committing crime.

Congratulations, we have managed to connect sexual promiscuity and crime. Crime is just one social consequence of sexual promiscuity.

s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

Virgins, both male and female, have more value than those that fuck around carelessly.

If she did something I find disgusting 10 years ago, I will no longer have anything to do with such a creature. No sympathy for coal burners.

Why are you going on about who women sleep with?

Goddum creeper.

Louis C. cucK. detected.

It does effect the health of society. So do non-closeted gays.

Based retard, most of the graphs in my image don't even refer to marriage. But in your eagerness to live up to your flag you just shat out some irrelevant bullshit.

Sluts are naturally repellent to a man's love, any man's.

ermergerd how dare you want to know your values align with somebody who you're in an intimate social contract with u neckbeard rapist hitler

>deli
>not store
>deli
Why? For what reason do you have an infatuation with delis?

Why do you shame men for their life choices? Your shaming could lead to suicide, depression and low self esteem.

omg, I can't believe you called me Hitler, you misogynist!

Morning Australia, Time to take over

Ha! Classical Straya.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE ALL THE JEWISH HOUSEWIVES GO AND THEY"RE NO LONGER THERE
IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!

It does not affect the health of society. It's a symptom not a cause you idiot. And this is how the modern world is today, if you step outside of Sup Forums one day (LOL) you'll find nobody thinks like you guys, nobody thinks DEUS VULT WE MUST KILL DA NIGGERS AND DRIVE OUT DA MUDSLIMES. Slut-shaming is not right as it is a clear way of disrespecting women's choices. If a women wishes to be a particular way, we have no right whatsoever to belittle her and disrespect her self-made decisions.

People change very quickly. Most old people would agree that the men/women they were when they were 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 were all very different people. You have no right to disrespect a women and refusing her for marriage for actions she did ten years ago.

Except I earlier debunked the myth that high number counts causes divorce, this is incorrect, divorce causes high number counts.

Whenever a Canadian posts, 2 seconds are deducted from the amount of time they have to wait to see a doctor.

>If you go around focusing on looking for women who have 'wife material' you will never find one with that mentality

This is what most men want though, and it's why so many are dropping out of dating entirely.

No one wants a vapid cunt that tries to have the benefits of a man but none of the drawbacks.

A virgin lathered in dog shit is cleaner than a slut, user.

Are the jews paying people to talk about how women aren't bad for having lots of sex now?

FIGHT, AH SAY, FIGHT ME, BOY!

>Australia loses another fight to birds.

the funny thing is one night stands always makes women feel like absolute shit to the extent that they will lie about getting raped so they can pretend it wasnt their choice

it's like fat shaming, we're trying to help, and feminists saying it's ok to stay at an unhealthy weight are literally harming women

>You have no right to refuse her for marriage for actions she did ten years ago

I have every damn right to refuse to marry a whore. No hymen no diamond. That's my fucking right. I ain't marrying a fucking used cumrag.

Women LITERALLY destroy entire civilizations by being able to choose who they can sleep with. Look at Germany. Look at America.

because THAT IS WHERE THEY SELL ROAST BEEF

They're not bad for committing any repulsive or criminal act, because idiots like you exist to stalk them begging for sex.

Based bong. Excellent analogy

Get he fuck back to Tumblr you stupid whore.

>You have no right to disrespect a women and refusing her for marriage for actions she did ten years ago.
This went full facism real quick

Well for one, it's hard wired into men to be suspicious of promiscuous females. We spent a quarter of a million years as cavemen, and cavemen needed to know that the baby their cavewife birthed "was theirs".

Two STI (formally know as STDs) do fucking exist. There is no way you can sprinkle fairy dust on the new unbeatable gonorrhea and make it go away.

>none of your business
>so you have no right

Those two things don't go together.

We all have the right to do whatever the fuck we so please, everybody also has the right to criticize and judge whoever the fuck they want for whatever they want

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_(epidemiology)

nice bait but ill still post

I personally stalk people for sex? I'll have you know I had a prostitute in my house a few hours ago who was at least 24 years old because she had a son my age, and I didn't have sex with her.

none of those are even reasonable

This is such a low quality thread, you didn't even think this through. The obvious answer is that it's better in the long run for the individual and for society.

If women's status falls back to "a fun hole to fuck" instead of a potential gf or wife you have a problem on your hands.

It women enjoy to break families up and not having children - then it's an evolutionary mistake that needs to be corrected, not spread.

As long as they produce healthy babies, take care of them at least until after the age where emotional compass is 100% developed - then it's fine, they can fuck themselves and do w/e after that.

The day science will design humans in jars - women will be rendered 100% useless, and will disappear.

Kill yourself cuck

(witnessed)
Thank kek that there are non-shill australians here still.

Thats why i like Australia. Effort. Not just one or two lines of half-assed "bait" that a certain leaf would post.

What class does she teach in Cuckanadian elementary school?

I'm drunk. Fuck you aussie. I don't even know what I'm arguing about but I can't handle your bants and the US is the greatest fucking country ever made.

I don't even care. USA IS BEST COUNTRY, OTHER STUPIDHEADS CAN'T HANDLE OUR FREEDOMS!! U.S.A! U! S! A!

No, that's actually not what those graphs show at all. Read the study before shitposting, you dumb faggot.

and if she has sex for money, its ok to call her are slut\whore?

I look for wife material
I already have a fiance
It helps that I'm attractive and financially secure
I expect her to cook and clean for me and I'm not going to return the favor
She knows this, agrees to marry me anyways
I'll be having a job and I told her that if she ever is going to have a job it'll be up to me.
And if she does have a job the money will go directly to me and I'll decide how to spend the money she earns
She knows this and has agreed as well
I choose her clothes for her and her hairstyle
She, like most sane women, prefer to have a man in charge of their life.

And every day she tells me how much she loves me and how she's so lucky to have me.
I of course, will make sure to take care of her and the children financially, but once we're married all decisions will rest solely in my hands.
She knows all of this and yet looks forward to it.
I hope this triggers you beyond repair.

>skim first sentence
>check flag
>stop reading

mfw

As I said in an earlier post:
>if you step outside of Sup Forums one day (LOL) you'll find nobody thinks like you guys, nobody thinks DEUS VULT WE MUST KILL DA NIGGERS AND DRIVE OUT DA MUDSLIMES.

Most women won't die alone if they had high number counts. Most women with still marry later in life with high number counts.

Women being unable to marry has less to do with how high their number count is and more to do with whether they are attractive or not. I guarantee a NORMAL NON-Sup Forums male will marry a 10/10 female even if she has a number count in her thousands.

You didn't even read my post properly LOL

With this mentality you will never be happy

With this mentality you will never be happy

I am not talking about cavemen, I'm talking about normal civilised people. It is probably also hard wired into us to believe in gods and mysticism but our logical minds can overcome that, just like you can overcome your suspicions by marrying a women with a high number count which my previous posts have pointed out isn't even a bad thing.

Like I said, being promiscuous literally doesn't hurt you at all. But slut shaming could lead to suicide, depression, it could cause woman and young girls to have low self esteem, and could ruin her life.

> The obvious answer is that it's better in the long run for the individual and for society.

Give me some valid statistics that show this then we'll talk

>If women's status falls back to "a fun hole to fuck" instead of a potential gf or wife you have a problem on your hands.

There is absolutely no good reason why a women can't have fun in her earlier years then be an excellent gf/wife in her later years when she's ready for that commitment.

Lol "you can't judge me! That's hateful towards women!" Your argument is garbage lol. But good job rustling all the hardcore conservatives that browse pol at 4 in the morning.

>not learning to cook
Learn to grill meat or you are a beta faggot.

she signs the prenup:
zero fucks given

so far, no takers :(

You're right it doesn't matter who they sleep with. Just don't come complaining later and asking for a ring and marriage because you ain't getting it bitch.

Slut life #4ever

It's funny how much you've made up about me to rationalize the simple truth that whore absolutely do and will die all alone. They will not find good men because good men won't want them.

>Give me some valid statistics that show this then we'll talk

Start by reading the studies behind the graphs linked above. Then look at single motherhood statistics & STD rates.

>There is absolutely no good reason why a women can't have fun in her earlier years then be an excellent gf/wife in her later years when she's ready for that commitment.

Graphs above. Also, open Google Scholar, and go find peer reviewed research on Oxytocin, Diminishing returns, and pair-bonding in monogamous animals.

Kill yourself.

unfortunately for western whores, there are millions of submissive asian virgins that love white men and treat us like literal kings.
I learned this first hand as I've been to both Japan and the Philippines.

I wonder why I ever cared about western sluts in the first place

LOL NOPE my swedish exchange student girlfriend is coming over in a few hours to spend the night. Then when I'm ready after a while then marry a nice man and live happily ever after while you rot away in your mother's basement. LOL

That is completely fine but irrelevant to my argument, she is doing what she wants to do. I should be able to do what I want to do as well without being slut shamed without good reason and disrespected for my actions.

>Who a woman sleeps with is none of your business.
Sure. Then you don't mind it when a man doesn't sleep with a slut, right?

>What does it matter to YOU if a woman has a lot of sex?

It'll matter if I want to make her my wife. If she's had a lot of partners, she'll be unhappy.

Don't come crawling back asking for no cure to no diseases either. Slut life #4ever

>There is absolutely no good reason why a women can't have fun in her earlier years then be an excellent gf/wife in her later years

Yeah, because MENOPAUSE is SUCH a good time to get married.

Hey, how about you stop judging us? That IS your complaint, right?

>You have no right to disrespect a women and refusing her for marriage for actions she did ten years ago.
We do. It's called freedom of choice.

that described my relationship perfectly if you arent a faggot with no balls this is how your relationship should be but of course you need to find the right girl first many are too far gone and it took me a bit to find the right one

>your rights ends where my feelings begin
>if you don't accept this you will never be happy
simply epic

society is built on the principle that human freedom has to be contained, not freed

who a woman sleeps with is all of my business. it is my freedom for it to be all of my business.

i know how to cook some steaks
doesn't mean I won't let the wife cook 90% of my meals
i meant not reciprocate as in "i cook today and then she cooks tomorrow"
"I clean this and she cleans that"
no.
she cooks and cleans everything and I bring home the bacon

>Women being unable to marry has less to do with how high their number count is and more to do with whether they are attractive or not.

It has everything to do with your dangling roasties and stinky stretched out pussy that's been stuffed with hundreds of cocks.

You think I'm putting a ring on that so you can leech alimony off me later?

Traditional marriage is over, and whatever beta cuckold you can scam into it is the man you deserve. Good luck.

>my swedish exchange student girlfriend is coming over in a few hours to spend the night.

She's a disgusting whore.

>If a women wishes to be a particular way, you have no right whatsoever to disrespect her present or past.

thank god we still have freedom of speech,fuck you faggot

They have the kids. Men don't. That's why.

i got a virgin gf and she is so amazing. sluts can never compare. im glad i held out for a decent girl/ got lucky.

Agreed 100%

A whore is not a wife
A player is not a husband

Would you eat candy that has been unwrapped and tainted with roaches?

Yeah, thought so...

>Not to mention slut shaming could lead to suicide, depression, it could cause woman and young girls to have low self esteem, and could ruin her life.

You don't understand women at all, certainly not their evolutionary role as nurturers and care givers to the young and hence why they are so affected by social judgements.

Your eagerness for women to do what they like sexually is due to you being brainwashed by the media.

Have some self respect.

Excuse me if I refuse to marry a whore

>have a sister
>huge slut during her teens
>finds some arab via chat in ghent and moves there and hasn't come to where I'm from again because everybody knows her for being a slut

still hurts me today if people hear my last name desu