Holy shit

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dati.istat.it/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=DCCV_TAXOCCUMENS
foxbusiness.com/features/2016/03/01/disney-workers-forced-to-train-their-foreign-replacements.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VVlfRPg_Yqs
gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The European Union has it all under control leaf, now please go back to smoking your pot and worshiping Trudeau

>Bring this ignorant on the EU

Haha what are you gay? I bet you like Trump too LOL

Real austerity has never been tried.

Same unemployment as here in the US, we just lie about it by excluding huge numbers of people from the statistics.

>Same unemployment as here in the US, we just lie about it by excluding huge numbers of people from the statistics.

We do that too, employment rate in the 15-64yo bracket clocked at 57.3% last month.

dati.istat.it/Index.aspx?DataSetCode=DCCV_TAXOCCUMENS

So actual unemployment is 42.7%.

t. dumbass too lazy to look up unemployment rate of his country on google.
you should thank obama.

Memes, american employment rate is something around 60%. Real american unemployment is 40% not 5.

93 million people is a lot more than 5%

That stat is a lie.

fucking shut the fuck up American economy is literally doing the best in the world. Fucking brainwashed trump shills.

We lie about it too.

explain why i have no job and getting no money.

Already improving, see?

The unemployment rate is not the same as labour participation rate. Labour participation rate is what matters. If someone gives up looking for a job they are no longer unemployed.

>Unemployment rate
>25% of Greece's labour force - those who are actively seeking work for the last two weeks, is unemployed
>experts - statisticians and so called "economists" ignore everybody else

Yet the "experts" wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

What Greece needs isn't austerity, but deregulation.

Get rid of the corrupt government officials, invest the money into useful things and let the market finally fix itself. There is no way this country can recover, if you can get more money just working for the government.

Also remove the Euro.

you are a loser and a lazy fuck.

Fuck you leaf
It is hell here. A luke warm hell that everyone pretends is paradise. The every man is dead. Without massive change, we will be a third world county

why the changed order in pic?

Spain has a youth unemployment of 50%.. yes half literally a lost generation. The power of the shit EU.

What Greece needs.. "is" ..deregulation.

Same for US, American businesses do not export labor because they hate their countrymen, it is because the state makes it unprofitable otherwise. The system is a corrupt mess that everyone can see, yet they believe it is the standard.

Don't forget how unemployment statistics are calculated here: only those who actually show up looking for a job count as unemployed, thus all NEETS (and there's a lot of them) don't show in these figures.
Plus most of those employed are working part time jobs in bars and restaurants.
But somehow we are supposed to integrate migrants and give them jobs

Jewish magic tricks goy.

How does greece's shittiness damage your Euro?

That's why I went straight to the employment rate istead.
If you do the math together with demographics it's about 16.5 million people of working age without a job.

Explain. Why are stats on this so obscured?

You sound like a NEET in a flyover state. US economy has been booming since 2008 for anyone who has a decent education.

Look at the Bay Area and SF average pay there if you're an engineer is like 200K plus. That's AVERAGE.

It's madness. Why people don't protest is beyond me

The data is only accounted for June. Where's like, where's the rest of the 8 years?

now look up their youth unemployment rate

to make the government look good?

So Canada fags are wrong, too? Most people attack America and says it's fucked. It took Trump attacking America's economy for people to start talking up how great it's doing.

>Explain. Why are stats on this so obscured?

They aren't, just search for "employment" rate.
What you'll find is how many of those of working age are employed, rest of them are not employed by definition.
It's not obscured at all just lots of misderections with wildly defined notion of what unemployed really means.
It really grind my gears.

>Why people don't protest is beyond me

Pancia piena, culo caldo e confini aperti.

It damages Greece, by not being able to regulate their own exchange rate.

Vero. Putroppo fino a che l'Italiano medio avrà accesso a partite di calcio e cazzate varie, non cambierà nulla.
Panem et circensis

What a joke I bet my life savings that it's more than 10% easy

million.

Do not have a job. That is 28% of the population. That is the reality, the REAL reality of our economic situation.

>we exclude numbers from statistics
>nun uh, look at these statistics

If that's the case, why are Americans constantly whining about H-1B visa holders?

All part of the EU plan

How many of those unemployed people are in Catalonia?

>That Spain and Greece
Damn nigger, abolish the EU

People spend their welfare money more productively than government's spend their budget.

Being unemployed hurts the economy less than having a government job.

>Damn nigger, abolish the EU
We shouldn't have joined the EU. Germany dismantled our industry

You're retarded.

In the 90s Bill Clinton changed how we tracked unemployment.

Thats the U-3. The people collecting unemployment. The U-6 is a more accurate representation of unemployment in the USA.

>If that's the case, why are Americans constantly whining about H-1B visa holders?

It's like a cuck and bull session.

foxbusiness.com/features/2016/03/01/disney-workers-forced-to-train-their-foreign-replacements.html

>What you'll find is how many of those of working age are employed, rest of them are not employed by definition.
I don't think you understand the definition of unemployment rate. Please pick a (basic) economics book and read it.

Non-employment rate is different than unemployment rate.
In italian we've two different words for it, inoccupato and disoccupato.

>Spain has a youth unemployment of 50%

>t. dumbass too lazy to look up unemployment rate of his country on google. you should thank obama.
>Real american unemployment is 40% not 5. No.
Nice try to save it, user.

Whatever, I'm too busy jacking off to swedish girls right now; put your complaint in the butthurt box.

youtube.com/watch?v=VVlfRPg_Yqs

NEET, no, I earn my shit wages at my shit job.
Flyover state, yes: Bumfuck, Iowa.
All I want is a manufacturing job that I can support myself on and perusit my dreams on. Those used to be common here until our govt decided to ram it up our asses with trade "deals" that made it cheaper to manufacture outside of the US.
Too much to ask? Fuck you.

Why is it so high though?

America is doing fine job-wise anybody that says otherwise is a lazy/ uneducated piece of shit white nigger

>America is doing fine job-wise anybody that says otherwise is a lazy/ uneducated piece of shit white nigger
Or too poor to move out of their cesspool
It's not cheap to relocate

He is right though. 38% don't work
EU destroyed our industry, no jobs available for the young people and everybody are so naive that they think they can get a job after finishing college

What the fuck do these unemployed Euros do all day to pass the time? where do they even live if they have no money?

Living with their relative's money, subsidies for the minorities and immigrants, etc

> Unemployment is a wave

Are you retarded?

We wuz hard workers n shieet

The us has something around 20% real unemployment when you don't conveniently choose not to calculate people who quit looking for jobs

>implying Greece can be fixed under any government and by any rules or regulations

This

Italy is now my favorite EU country, too bad you didn't get rid of Mario Draghi

According to Real Unemployment (U-6), it is hovering around 9.6%

gallup.com/poll/189068/bls-unemployment-seasonally-adjusted.aspx

Ours is 5.4% I think, bretty gud

The dumbest shit.

>Germany has an unemployment rate around 5%

Just like the Obama administration they rig it by counting everyone who is looking for work as not unemployed. The only cases that count as unemployed are those who are totally unwilling to work at all like homeless people or sick/disabled people.

You have know idea how many people are caught in shitty 1€ or minimum wage situations with no chance to ever get out of it. Even people on pensions need to work because the pensions they get after 50 years of working are simply not enough to survive.

"Experts" only have experience from their office blocks and suburbs. I doubt any of them know or care what the working class areas are like

He was trying to correct unemployment rate with unemployemnt. We only care about unemployment rate as an economic stat.

Come on, Spain. You can do better for all hispanics, just don't go back to Franco, he was actually worse than your modern politicians (By economic standards).

Not to mention those on suspension and on low-quality jobs

its fake they need hold it lower and lower every month for the stock market it's the same in germany they take tax money to put unemployment in courses again and again where they learn basic excel and word skills.

Mmm

Can we not just break up Greece like we did to Germany

you guys are cheap it's no surprise

>hurrrrrr
Firstly, you have it backwards - people looking for work are unemployed, people not looking are not considered (hence the increasing amount of retirees in society decreases the number of people looking for work). Secondly, there are multiple measures of unemployment that count underemployment and consider all the factors you mention.

>Come on, Spain. You can do better for all hispanics, just don't go back to Franco, he was actually worse than your modern politicians (By economic standards).
No matter who we vote, they will pass the laws the EU wants.

heh

we have that here

and those companies are run by politicians' families.

yea but we're not cucks

>Germany has an unemployment rate around 5%
+1 mln refugees

The ones without a job are emigrating from your country

I gotta say US's stats are even less transparent
than that of the EU and China, esp. since they changed their methology.

Safe assumption that Shit will most definitely hit
the Fan when you are keeping your USD on life
support.

Fuck greece

Everyone in the fucking world knows they need to leave the Euro

The drachma is one of the worlds oldest currencies what kind of people vote to give up that kind of legacy in the first place.

Instead of voting for Greece and Grexit they voted for gibsmedat under a communist

Shut up moor shit.

>tfw you're one of those foreign workers but not at Disney

But if the Eurozone disintegrates, there will be no near-parity competitor to the USD, except for the Renminbi and Gold

After all this, you don't have an anti-EU party in your country?

We need PODEMOS in Spain and M5S in Italy. It's time for the EU to be democratised, or for the project to end.

The problems of Greece can't get removed by splitting it.

The people of Greece refused to pay taxes because they didn't respect their own government and they refused to work because they got benefits for not working.

Re-educating those people into becoming normal citizens again is a challenge nobody wants to take.

If you are unemployed and want benefits you will only get benefits if you do what they want you to do which means doing practica and shitty jobs with low payments. You cannot get benefits without doing anything.
And people in 1€ jobs don't count as unemployed

They said they will not include rapefugees into our statistics because it would be '''unfair'''

No, you shup up filthy gypsy

Are you a pajeet?

>The people of Greece refused to pay taxes because they didn't respect their own government and they refused to work because they got benefits for not working.
>Re-educating those people into becoming normal citizens again is a challenge nobody wants to take.

Nobody wants to pay taxes and they never will. People are made to pay taxes by closing loopholes and properly punishing tax evasion.

Only relevants are communists. I don't know which is worse
>We need PODEMOS in Spain
Hell no, they are sjw pro refugee pro subsidies

>And people in 1€ jobs don't count as unemployed
Correct, they count as underemployed. Do you even read the unemployment statistics?

You're already shitskins so a few more Arabs wouldn't really make a difference.

The situation in Greece was so bad that not even the government gave a shit because they got money from the EU to make up for the lack of taxes.

>and M5S in Italy

Hell no, they're people who believe in chemtrails and that vaccines cause autism just to name a couple issues I've with them.

You mean retired people and young people don't have a job? I wonder why

>implying shitty houses in those areas aren't in the millions and food prices aren't insane along with gas and bills

i mean its so obvious that EU dont need refugees because you cant employ your own people.
WHY 95% of mankind are so stupid