What are the least SJW games to date?

What are the least SJW games to date?

I mean give me mysogyny, hitting women, hitting children, racism, sexism, rape and slavery just the whole bunch.

Are there still games like that?

I heard the witcher might be anti SJW.

bump

In return, I will start a redpilling thread now.

Witcher series
EU series
CK series
GTA series
Saints Row sorta I guess series

Anything from Paradox really.

Jews don't allow any other race in their borders, but propagate an open border policy worldwide for every other state.

The "left vs right jews" meme is a lie. Jews only do whats good for other jews. The most racist people on earth are the ones who propagate the opposite.

STALKER

What is the endgame of the jews? What is this "conspiracy" all about?

Its easy: Divide and conquer.

Left Jews against right Jews is a hoax. Left Jews propagate multiculturalism and feminism/cultural marxism to demoralize all countries but Israel (where it isnt allowed). They put pressure on right wing people via media and make them loose their jobs, branding them as nazis. This creates pressure and unrest in te populace, making them hate multiculturalism.

On the other hand the right Jews say now, where the damage is already done and irreversible, europe should stop taking in muslims. At the point of civil war in europe, they will say "told you so! now aid us against the muslim menace" and WW3 will begin. The ONLY benefitor will be Israel, since they will grab the now destroyed lands around Israel, creating a greater Israel. This will probably happen in the next 20 years, if Trump doesn't interefere.

It has another side effect, from another user:
„The ruling class, through massive propaganda in media and 'education' is biologically engineering human beings to be less-intelligent, in order to make them more manageable in the future. American Blacks have an average IQ of 85. American Whites have an average IQ of 100. The ruling class needs a relatively dumb population that's easy to manipulate. The ruling class (mostly Jews) have consolidated the media in ownership and message down to 6 corporations. If you promote Blacks as the group to admire, imitate and be with, you'll get a White population acting dumber than they actually are in order to 'fit in'. You'll get a White population who is encouraged to mate with and have offspring to low-IQ Blacks to "overcome racism", which, in turn, creates a future that's less-White, less-intelligent, less-innovative and easier to manipulate/control. Cultural marxism orchestrated by satanic jews. The NWO wants the entire world to be inbred, autistic, poor mongrels so they won't fight back when or we orwellian laws become legally implemented.“

Thx guys I will look into it.

Paradox banned the mod wich makes all people on earth white in stellaris though.

I think they banned it for other reasons, cuz I heard it's back there.
But don't quote me on that.

Prepare to be v&

Merkel is of jewish decent.

Postal 2. But you probably know that one already.

Fallout 1 and 2, particularly 2.

Blacks got told by the jew, they must hate the "white man", whough the biggest slavers have been jews through the last 4 centuries.

Jews always try to divide and conquer. It is much easier to govern and control divided people and their minds.

Western civilisation came up as the winners for a few reasons and one is having the law as the highest form of power and everybody has to follow it. Corrupted by the jew, we have lost this power and are now even easier controlled by it.

End the corruption, become free again.

There's a game called Tactics Ogre. Its creator was inspired based on some real life European conflict if I recall.

Anyway, its a redpilled game because you can make lots of important choices in the game, to save some people or let them die, etc and they will all change the plot.

One choice the game forces you to make early on:

You are leading a rebellion against a larger force occupying your country.

You liberate a village under control of the larger force.

You request the occupants of the village to raise arms with you against the occupants. They refuse.

Your commander orders you to go along with slaughtering the occupants in a bid to marr public opinion of the occupants and bolster recruits for the rebellion.

Do you accept or refuse?

>slaughtering the occupants
Sorry this should read
>slaughtering the villagers

The jew wants to mix and exterminate the western white populace, because a dumb population is easier to control and white people still have too much power. the jew always AT LEAST see nonjews (goyim) as something inferior, wich is there to serve the jews.

Western media is harshly censored, so nobody slips up.

Almost every CEO in the big firms and internet firms is a jew: amazon, microsoft, everything. Look it up.

>hitting women
>hitting children
>rape
>slavery
You could mod all of these things into Skyrim.

Hitting children is especially rare. There's one or two kids in Deus Ex you can kill. Bully lets you knock out other students and give them wedgies, but if you do it to a kid or a girl, you get chased down and forced to play a long punishment mini-game.

My guess is the jew wants civil war in europe, make europe hate muslims very very much and start world war 3 against the muslim population, because the "only western democracy" is Israel and they will grab the lands around them after WW3, creating greater israel.

It hurts to say, but racism and antifeminism kept us safe against corruption and enemys. And against enemys in our own border.

Israel is the only "western" country with a positive birthrate. Western society grows weaker and weaker, whilst all others become stronger. It is not too late to take control and change history.

Corrected version.