>even more muslims than Sweden and Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Great_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_involving_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=OixZKhcq1fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting blown up by you?

Go wank over some poo you sexual deviant.

>carried by the US
>pic name

the US didn't exist in 1606 friendo. try again germanistan

How do we solve the Aryan problem?

Aryans are a race of inferior people with no accomplishments, a low IQ and a vile and greedy character comparable to the average jew.

They're also unable to feel empathy and are strictly against Anglos, no matter how much our race has accomplished

How do we clean these subhuman apes from the surface of this planet?

> Germany calling Brits cucks

It's like a homeless person calling a Mcdonalds employee a poorfag

>Never won a war
>basically built the modern world

OK ahmed

Really high charisma

>ugly people

UK women are beautiful

Mohammad you're not even trying M8. I actually feel insulted that you didn't even try to craft some B8. See the Aussies and Leafs actually have some pride in their work. Germans really don't have a sense of humour.

lmao

Reminder that this is a cuck or Turk poster.
The suppressed Germans should receive our sympathies.

Keep it down Fritz, you're the ones currently fucking up Europe for the 3rd time in the past 150 years.

wotcha Karl

extra salty this morning ay?

never mind it'll pass

How about creating the language you're shit posting in.

what the fuck is that flag?

Post more slags.

sovereign and free country

Fuck off Kraut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Great_Britain

>implying it's 1606

it's [Current Year] already

As an ex pat from Glasgow who has lived in Florida for 25+ years all I have to say is fuck living in Europe. It's fucking awful man. At least the English had the right idea and voted to leave the EU. You should see the messages I was inundated with after showing my support for Brexit from my friends and family back in the old country. That's what happens when you're a moderate who's more right wing leaning and a Celtic supporter I suppose.

Literally nothing. The only reason they industrialized was the bituminous coal.

Why do we have to attack our fellow honkeys

This German has been going all out against the UK since the start of the Merkel enrichment campaign, it's his way of dealing with the fate of his own future.

It's quite sad really i feel sorry for him.

But btw Germany has 4.5 million muslims, nearly as much as France. We have less than both, pls do not spread disinfo.

Why florida?

Good.

Gin
Whiskey
Bars pubs
Cereals
Biscuits
Chips
Marmlade
Fashion
Music
Arcatecture
Vodka
Humour
Country side
Invented the Internet
Good place to holiday

A Democracy

Gone go buy some gin later

they are kraut tier and I'm salty we couldn't take their trampstamp off our flag

>Florida
Either you are retarded or you are lying.

>germans

WHY WON'T THE CRS MEME DIE ALREADY
IT'S BEEN 200 YEARS

You're problem here M8 is that you took Glasgow as representative of the United Kingdom, let alone Europe.

Your tears are delicious

>Merkel pls go

y u mad tho?

>yanks become so disillusioned with muh heritage they actually start believing they were actually born there

Holy fuck yanks are literally mentally insance, what this meant to say was he is a 25 year old American with muuuuuh heritage.

I actually start worrying for yank mental health when they actually start believing in fictitious existences.

Hope you've tried lime marmalade famalam

wtf i am getting 5 min cooldowns? FFS.

>Hitler

>1 post by this ID

This is a slide thread, don't reply to any threads like this from Germans.

You forget that they were never an actual Empire, they just cucked the life out of Cucktugal.

Can't England, Germany, and France all get along and help White America wipe out the rest of the shitskins?

110 wins vs 16 losses and 23 treatys in our battle history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_involving_the_United_Kingdom

a battle is not a war, and u could just point out that germany has never won a war, since that is fact. however the british can't fight europeans alone

ill fight u alone ya fuckin pansey

Nice try Ali but attacking other shitskins doesn't make you German

this

The fact that we are using English right now proved OP is a massive faggot.

I like Brits.

But Vegemite is still better than Marmite.

Never said anything about wars sweedfriend i just said wins.

Also i was trying to find the origins of the german name and shit and came across this..

England was named after a Germanic tribe called the "Angles", who settled in Central, Northern, and Eastern England in the 5th century. A related tribe called the "Saxons" settled in the south of England. That is why that period of English history is called "Anglo-Saxon".

MFW germans where englands first niggers.

6/10 Not bad, OP

>German Flag
opinion discarded

>never won a war without us help

except

>seven year war
>war of 1812
>napoleonic wars
>crimean war
>opium wars
>afghan wars
>boer wars
>falklands war

to name a few

in ww2 we only needed us support to launch a full on western front invasion, in which we captured the same number of beaches as the us. more if you count dominions

we also didn't need the us to win ww1.

rock music, or they used to be good at it

>New Syria trying to bant on the UK
bwahahahha

Man, we're the goods of rock music

>beatles
>queen
>the who
>rolling stones
>pink floyd
>david bowie
>black sabbath
>led zeppelin
>the clash

and so much more

gods*

>and so much more

>spreckenzee's zi eeeeegleeesh

Oops. I meant to say, What happened?

And yet you are speaking our language right now

War for one thing hans, something that you should learn

Kek

Elton john, Rod stewart, sex pistols, the police, radiohead, iron maiden

Rock isn't a thing anymore desu

>see flag

haha that is rich coming from you Tyskersvin!

>How do we solve the Aryan problem?

indeed.

>never won a war
>coming from the country who declared two world wars and lost both
KEK
E
K

Challenge:

Name a war Germany as a unified people have won

You'll be there all day m8 I don't think anyone would argue British contribution to music.

Better food that the entire world, our top cuisine is literally the best, it's just our common food is pretty normal.
Great culture, we can handle bants too unlike everywhere else.
Falklands was US lead, as was all the colonial wars, as was the wars in africa during ww2
Less Muslims than both.

Fuck off.

>Name a war Germany as a unified people have won

The war on intolerance :^)

#REKT

Wtf. I always thought you were one of the good guys NZ... maybe the Aussies are right about you

All the patriots to the UK left for Auzzie, all that's left are cucks that just opened their borders.

Reminder that if you a born an Englishman, you are already one of the luckiest people on earth

>0.04 cents have been added to your account

This guy's using an israeli flag btw, just hidden behind proxies.
It's D&C, have your bants lad but then leave it.

>0.04 cents have been added to your account

But those are your entire monthly savings!

If it wasn't for the British you wouldn't be able to fly a nigger direct from somalia to fuck your wife.

If it wasn't for the British you wouldn't be able to make this shitposting right now as they invented the Internet.

You should be more grateful as opposed to being butthurt over events that took place almost a century ago.

you forgot marmite and beer.

We solve the problem by forcing them through the BLOOD REFINERIES and flooding the Rhineland with the NEGRO.

Who the fuck fights wars alone anymore? We live in a globalised world now.

lmao

>german architecture

Germany is literally a national embodiment of the Napoleon complex. They spend the majority of their time as a unified nation (without Austria gg well played) going on about how they are the ubermensch and the masters of war and the centre of Europe and shit like that and then instead of building vast empires like Britain across the seas, beautiful cities like Paris and the nation of France, or just great culture and food like Italy, they just act all militaristic, invade other parts of Europe and then complain when the whole world defeats them for being absolute cunts. And now that Germany can't even into war any more they try and do the same thing with protectionism of their shitty industry and retarded currency and are surprised when England tells them to fuck off and anti EU movements all over the continent come about.
How does it feel to belong to literally the midget retard of Europe that tries to prove that he is cool by picking on everyone only to have everyone beat the shit out of him?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

t.Every European who hates German shit, lack of culture, and its innate ability to ruin life for every other European nation just because it has Little Man Syndrome.

P.S. The German Empire is literally what other Europeans would call a country, and Berlins skyline looks like shit. Nice TV tower faggot.

>invented the concept of packet-switching and the WWW
FIFY

I embrace that. I can relate to that personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=OixZKhcq1fQ

2:20 of your video

I've never thought about it this way but you're actually spot on.

My history professor mentioned that Germany always felt cheated by the fact that it was "late to the party" in terms of unification and empire.

Still mad about Brexit, I see.

>flag

To be fair the flag is form 1707 you fucking retard. They have come a long way since then.

The flag was last used in 1801.

i'd tap dat

>people post ugly women of england on Sup Forums daily
>think britain only has ugly women

Sage. Stay mad mudcuck.