You come across your waifu hooked into a mind control device in a trance

>You come across your waifu hooked into a mind control device in a trance

> The person that put them in there is dead of a heart attack

>The device is simple, you input something and they will think it once they are let go, so no one will be the wiser

do you free them or use the device to bend them to your will

I'll probably free her but I'd be really tempted to bend them to my will

Free them, ask to take a picture of them, spill all the spaghetti and hover hand like a boss.

I free them because i'm not a rapist

Sure your not

Honestly, I'd input "Will be friendly to me/want to repay me for freeing him ect..."

Mainly because I want insurance that hed'd at least occasionally talk to me or want to see me, or even begin a positive relationship with me.

I'd relase him right after though and wouldn't try to force a relationship after that. I also know full and well that it will come back to bite me, but I need that insurance that I will see him more than once, and at least have a small friendship with him.

I put in their mind that I'm a cool enough guy to hang out with because I saved them. Then we just go get pizza every now and then while she tells me about all that superheroing jazz Which I sell to the papers for a tidy fee

Free them and destroy the device. I would always feel guilty if I changed a single thing.

I input for them to kill me and then let them go.

>you input something and they will think it once they are let go
you do know how easily you can screw that up right?
like you're changing their entire personality with what amounts to a text message
what would you say, "love the person before you"? okay. you got your waifu now, but not so fast. what is love? yours and her definition will be different, count on it.
so you type, "form an emotional bond of an intimate nature with the person before you".
that's better. now you're fuck buddies. however, don't friendships end and hopefully you'll want more than that since they're your 'waifu'
now you have to input a clause about duration and magnitude of affection and general behavior towards you.
speaking of time, you'd say they should love you forever, right? what happens if you die before them? they'll never be able to move on? they'll still do things with your corpse?

there needs to be a balance somehow of them having freeish will but still complying to your wishes

i'd like to do what Serafina did to Cannonball
basically she put him in a lotus eater machine that turned 4 minutes into 40 years of them being a couple, having children, growing old together

take that simulated experience and leave it with the current one and you get a true blue waifu

it's not rape if know they want it

Free, there is nothing horrible about messing with a person's most valuable possession.

I may be a dick and I may dislike pussy SJWs, heil hitler yadda yadda Sup Forums is a grear board fuck obama etc, but I have principles.

laaaaaaaame

>it's not rape if they know they want it
fix'd

Considering Waifus and mind control devices are imaginary, I would have to say who gives a shit because it's not real.

>mind control devices are imaginary
that we know about, goy

I would input a command to add a thought to her mind, to change the way she thinks.

That thought is It isn't as bad as it seems. Life is always worth living. It's going to be okay.

And then I release her.

I would free her because fucking with someone's mind can have terrible consequences and I don't want something like that on my conscience.

Although getting a bloje from her once in a while whenever I ask ain't that bad

>2016
>not making your waifu Love you

Honestly women shouldn't be the ones deciding who they marry. They have shitty judgment and arranged marriages have a much lower divorce rate

The Jews aren't behind the government concealment of paranormal phenomenon. In fact the blaming the Jews is part of the coverup. Open your eyes user, the truth is out there.

No I would not use the machine because I have no way of knowing what the person who put her there told her before she died. It could very well be he was making body gaurd to protect his mind control machine

I free them, duh.

>arranged marriages have a much lower divorce rate
maybe because in those countries getting a divorce results in getting thrown into the sun

>implying getting a divorce in the USA doesn't involve the man getting thrown into the sun

Also arranged marriages in western nations are more stable than marriages the girl was allowed to pick. Or how the divorce rate sky rockets if the girl wasn't a Virgin before marriage

JIDF detected

Excellent choice of husbando.

What do you think internet and television are?

Just because the affect is not instantaneous, does not mean your mind is not being slowly controlled towards certain favorable ideals.

i think Demona would be the better husband

Whatever you say cucklord.

Just because you're weakminded doesn't mean everyone is.

Doesn't help that there's the idea floating around that if you're not 100% happy with your marriage at all times it's divorce time

Yeah, thanks, Sarkeesian

>all these people saying "hurr I free dem"

No imagination at all

>free them because I don't want to be a dead man

That's hook up culture and being a whore In a nutshell. A girl who saves herself is going to be more patient and more likely to want to work things out with her husband than a girl who has ducked 2 dozen dicks

That's stupid. You're stupid.

>a girl who waits and saves herself for her husband won't have a basis of comparison for realizing how shitty he treats her

I don't want to CONTROL her, I want to BE her. The device is useless to me.

Is there really a choice here? Unless you deliberatedly make them convinced you are not responsible, they will assume you bound and hooked them yourself as soon as they come off the trance, and either attack you, escape and blame you or hate you for it.

Can I use it on my husbando to make him a buttslut?

Free them.

Mostly on principles.

Partially so I could find out how the hell She-Hulk exists IRL in the first place.

how can't they hate you if you program them to love you or just turn them into a bimbo?

I never really had a comic waifu. They dont make good waifubait for me. Closest was maybe harley i guess but i think i just like her as a character more than being a waifu

You're just getting people to post stories you can jerk it to aren't you?
I'm onto you OP.

I force them to use to phone to order some pizza then free them I'm paying for my own food of course, I was just too lazy to reach the phone

I'd twist her into being my submissive love slave and make it so that serving me, being near me and making me happy bring her more joy than she could imagine. She gets a happy ending and I get dat ass like erry day, everybody wins. I could also see myself replicating the tech using my waifu's resources and taking over the world or at least a small town. Everybody needs a place to hang their hat.

I would just set the program to
>completely in love with me and finds me sexually irresistable
Consequences be damned.

I'd have to set her free. Free will is something I strangely cherish deeply and to have it taken from me would be a fate worse than death.

Between not wanting to mess with them too much and potentially never seeing them again, I'll just implant something along the lines of wanting to visit me 2-3 times a week. If it grows into something — great! If not — I get to have tee with my waifu on a regular basis.

>Check for pre-existing orders.
>Remove them if I don't believe they were put in for saving the world/helping her reasons.
release her and explain what I know.
>Check she wouldn't be ok with the whole mind control thing and find out how she became real.

Good end.

Oh almost forgot:
>wear the device myself and tell her to input checks and balances that would compensate for my autism and make me behave like a normal person

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE

who is your waifu?

Not by the same person who posted but you know how figgoty some faggots get.
Sorry my thinking through triggered you user.

Supergirl.

I`ll ask her to love me

>demona
>even being a decent husband

Look how well that worked for Macbeth and Thailog.

I'd put 2 questions in my her head;
who is he?
why did he release me?
Hopefully it will not end like Old Boy did

I hope that this isn't real.

>shitty people save themselves for marriage

Kek scumbags always fuck girls without getting married. Scumbags always get tons of girls. Even Taylor Swift loves bad boys

of course not. trust your government

What if your fetish is reading other peoples fantasies?

Wouldn't a two-way mirror just be a window?

>Literal Cuckolds pay for your drugs & whore while you fuck & trip balls.
Sounds like a good host to me, onii-familia.

I'd mind control her into eating a bunch of eggs before I let her go, of course.

Free them.

that's what a rapist would say!!!

They got pretty far with monkies before shit was declared unethical.

did you know that it's apparently a common delusion among rapists that everyone secretly understands and relates to their actions?

I didn't know the CIA was filled with perverts.

I'd free them but i must admit I'd be very tempted.

but are you a grapist

Lol, did you even know how the brain works retard?, a device like that is just a fantasy retard

It was the 1960's-1980's. The government was chock full 'o nuts. We just didn't find out until Clinton was in office

You can "condition" a person though. Through drugs and stress, you can force radical personality changes. None of them good, mind you. And few of them socially acceptable.

I'd have to free her.

I don't have it in me for that sort of thing.

no you gotta put the ideas in her head that she is utterly devoted to you and finds you more attractive than anyone in the world, but then the caveat is, then also tell her this is her idea on her own free will. loophole.

is this still going on today? I gotta find some hookers to lure me somewhere.

free her because brainwashing is against the rurus

Hey look, it's Self Insert Mind Control Rape Guy! How ya doin', Self Insert Mind Control Rape Guy?

is free LSD worth the effort?

yeah thats about right

Let them go. Mind control is a hard limit for me.