Alright folks, it's time for the CN Primary Elections...

Alright folks, it's time for the CN Primary Elections. Exercise your constitutional rights and cast your vote for who will be on the presidential ballot in the fall.

strawpoll.me/10422266

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/uvojh1
strawpoll.me/10422266
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm writing in Space Ghost.

ROBIN
O
B
I
N

Can I put in a blank vote?

Because all of those options suck.

>8 votes for PB
Darwin Watterson for a better Sup Forums

poal.me/uvojh1

poal.me/uvojh1

poal.me/uvojh1

poal.me/uvojh1

I think it would be far better if Sup Forumsmrades got to nominate who should be in. I think first instead of CN we expand it to the 3 major networks, then people nominate characters that will represent those networks, then we vote who represents a network the best, giving time for people to generate content and propaganda and then finally we are down to 3 candidates. pic related

alternatively we do what Sup Forums does and have a COTY tournament.

So, I assume the entire rightside represents FOX, then?

I look at that list of people and when I think about the possible alternatives to how it's shaping up, I realize I don't really like ANY of them. Not one of them.

I just dislike some of them less and consider it more pragmatic to vote for this or that candidate.

Hillary. Trump is an arrogant fuckwit who will make people dislike us even more than people dislike Russia because of Putin. That's hard to do. Yeah, I know she's sketchy, but do you really think everything Trump and his companies do is fair to the American public and would be legal if them and the corporate lobby were not perverting justice, and using their legal warfunds to weasel out of doing the right thing?

She got caught being irresponsible with her e-mail once. That's bad. But Trump and his boys have fucked the American public out of a huge amount of taxes and generally been fucks on a massive scale. He would pander to the business lobby more than Hillary by a huge amount if he got in. He would be sucking so much corporate dick as president, policy wise it would be unbelievable.

Terrible Sup Forums candidates

The whole 'Hillary is a liar!' thing is bullshit, anyhow. Don't buy an once of anything republicans put out. They're all two-faced slimeballs, to begin with; see the entire party backing Trump once they realized it was profitable.

It's not Sup Forums. It's CN.

Bullshit on your bullshit. The only one in this election with any integrity was Bernie, and if he got elected it'd be Republican Blockade 2: Obama Boogaloo.

>the entire party backing trump
the party stonewalled the guy until the only way to take the nomination away from him would be through a contested convention. What are you smoking?

>Cancer network poll thread
>immediately becomes an #ImWithHer circlejerk

yeah, CNfags are the worst shit on this board by far

>strawpoll.me/10422266
>not voting for proven large scale leadership experience

PB will lead us into a new era of prosperity. Also, the gumball robots will purge degeneracy. So no more LA.

I'm writing in Eddy.

>starting console wars
not so fast user. we already have DC vs marvel.

Which candidate do you think Sup Forums characters would support?

Trump or Hillary?

Bernie was a psychotic only communist Jew who promised free shit to millennials. he never had a chance.

>communist
probably bait but learn up dude

I refuse to vote until I know what their policies are. An informed voter is the best kind of voter.

>no Gordon running on a "rape the Joker" platform

Feel tha' Bern, Unca Hank!

There aren't nearly enough cartoons that come out on a yearly basis for a tournament that big. You'd have to You'd have to include animated movies and maybe a few popular animes to get a comparable bracket.

Who /againstallcandidatesbutprobablyvotingtrumptospitesocialmedialiberals/ here?

While Pearl is an alien herself, she can also see the dangers that extraterrestrial life can present to Earth. She wants to create a planetary defense network to keep them out, and keep America great.

She did elect to build a fence around the temple, with Barbwire.

I'm sorry user I go pogo, and I refuse to vote for anyone else.

>The only one in this election with any integrity was Bernie
the guy wants supers to flip to his side despite his entire campaign and supporters harassing them and calling them "undemocratic" at the start of the whole thing. he directly wants to go against the "will of the people" just because they voted hillary.

>Who /againstallcandidatesbutprobablyvotingtrumptospitesocialmedialiberals/ here?
yeah, lets shit on millions of people's lives just for some internet troll points.

Considering crossovers, that old bumps and some recent ones, I think it's safe to assume that all CN cartoons more or less share an universe.

This means that it doesn't matter who they vote, in the end someone will start a catastrophic war and it will all end in ashes.

But after all, when the only true poticians one can think off are Mayor Dewey and "The Mayor" form the Powerpuf Girls, what can you expect?

I vote Space Ghost.

I'm with Scott Adams on this one, from this point forward I publicly support Hillary (so that I don't have to worry about being assaulted or killed by domestic terrorists--I mean protestors).

I'm votes for Scott Summers.