Why are so many women in my country ugly?

Why are so many women in my country ugly?

I think the only country with more gross lard bags than us is England.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hw4rh
noo.org.uk/NOO_about_obesity/adult_obesity/international
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have much lower obesity rates idiot, you are probably thinking of scotland which is full of fat cunts

Your gene poll is fucked to infinity. Sister fucking bong

Why worry Americanon?
All those ugly feminist whores will die alone and not pass foward their genes.
Darwinism at work.

Stop believing that Sup Forums jokes are real, inbreeding is more common in the southern states of the USA mate

It's because the American diet is laced with the greatest narcotic of all... Sugar. It's more addictive than cocain.

The government knows this, but the power and influence of sugar lobbiests has been successful in pushing policies that favor their clients over the health of thier clients' customers (us).

If you are truly interested and not just trolling watch this documentary:

dailymotion.com/video/x2hw4rh

>We have much lower obesity rates

Eh.....

>Iceland LITERALLY HAS APPS to prevent accidental inbreeding while people are going out.
>muricans still fetishise 'le Vikings' with 'le pure Nordic DNA'

>Britain, a country with the highest (white) genetic diversity on the continent, falls prey to 'le inbred island' meme.

End it all lads

Because you celebrate mental weakness.

Says the most pussified country in Europe. Didn't your prime minister just tell you to 'learn to live with terrorism?'

Well if you're excluding Scotland in UK obesity rates, then we'll exclude Mexicans and Blacks which then puts us at one of the slimmest nations in the world.

Though it's a huge blessing in disguise. Blacks and Latinos dying left and right over heart disease, meanwhile the only negative for me is "muh obesity statistics". Good trade IMO.

This. Absolutely this.

That was valls from France.

On if you live outside of California or Florida.

California girls are the best.

>Netherlands
>french

I'm ashamed of my countries education.

Having completed my PhD in Oxford I can confirm that British girls have an edge over the monsters in the US. The bongs are hiding them from the rest of the world I swear.

no point in arguing with my fellow countrymen

theyre too far up their own ass to see that we're not as great as we think we are

>with more
guess again ameritubs

>mistaking the dutch for the french flag

This made me cringe harder than it should
Why are you so utterly retarded ?

Is TLC the "feel better about your own life" channel?

no?

I never understood the channel. Its a american say home mom kind of thing i think.

*stay

Fuck you, I worked in London for three years, and all I've ever seen was 9/10 guys with 3/10 women.

>inb4 ur gay

>Iceland LITERALLY HAS APPS to prevent accidental inbreeding while people are going out.

I guess it's my duty to increase Iceland's genetic diversity. Mmmm yeah.

A

I know reading is hard for you Americans but I need you to try and focus:

in this post he says >I think the only country with more gross lard bags than us is England.

in this post i say >you are probably thinking of scotland which is full of fat cunts

Scotland and England are different fucking countries burger user, there is no 'exclusion' because one is not inside of the other. There is a border between them and even used to be a big wall.

London is nothing like the rest of England

There aren't as many fatties in England but it doesn't matter because even their thin women are completely hideous beasts.

noo.org.uk/NOO_about_obesity/adult_obesity/international

All that beauty in on picture.

because all the pretty ones make a point to stay away from you

It really, really pisses me off when people try to justify or even glorify obesity. The Jews have actually convinced the masses that being fat and sick is beautiful. Genuinely astonishing.

>sfw handwaving
Is there a nsfw one...?