>a lot have interracial offspring
>not counting the high number of adults without children
>includes one drop rule people as white
>includes people of tricky ancestry who self identify as white
>counts swarty people of caucasoid looks as white too

So, it seems that it's worse than

>60%

don't you think?

Not even thinking about the number in 10 years.

Don't forget 50% of the whites are white guilt nu males and fat women that vote cut anti white politicians

Your at less than 30% white, and that's being generous

>gets assblasted from the Mexico vs Argentina thread
>starts his own

And America gives Europe shit. Kek.

Idk if I should take this positively or negatively, but I hope you're counting Argentines as apart of the non-white """""hispanic""""" group.

>Argentina
Do I care what fucking Argentina has to say? I don't.

I'm not defending the Mexican Mestizo beaners but.....

Why is it "Non Hispanic White" instead of "Whites"

What makes White Hispanics with Spanish blood from Hispania not white?

Hispanic is not a single race of indian beaners. Those indian beaners are barely even Hispanic.

Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Cameron Diaz, Ted Cruz, and more White Hispanics aren't in the 60 percent. It's not really fair to exclude people who have hints of Spanish European blood from the 60 percent.

I'm not talking about "White Hispanics" as in light skinned beaners. I'm talking about White Hispanics are in Spain and Hispania.

If you're gonna shit talk beaners, say Mestizo, not hispanic.

Hispanic comes in all races depending on who the original white Spaniards fucked. The """""Hispanics""""" you see in Texas are more injun than spanish.

This sounds too confusing, I'd just write "white".

>argentina
I almost gave a fuck

>fell for the all hispanics are mestizo meme

I'll agree those indian rape baby mestizos shouldn't be labeled white but they are not hispanic either. They're fucking mestizos

There is legit white hispanics though since hispanic is not a "Race of brown people" and that it's an ethnicity of Spanish people from Spain

Faggot

>"white" """men"""

Nobody gives a shit about your butt being devastated, Juan. US lists 75% indian beaners as "White Hispanic". If you have a problem with that then go complain to people who run the census. White Hispanic population of USA jumped from 9% to 17% in two decades and it weren't fucking Iberians who were jumping the fence at the southern US border. The vast majority of """""White"""" Hispanics are fucking Aztec beaners.

Yes America is maybe 20% pure white now.

Go to any any American city, they make London and Paris look like whitetopia.

Don't care what you prefer to be called. You can all call yourselves the white mexican unicorns that you think you are just do it in your own fucking country. Stop fucking coming over here, shitting out your babies and screaming about how we don't accept you as white when you live your whole lives as leeches and moochers off of cultures better than the one you made for yourselves yet call it a human rights crime to be forced to live in.

That's why you're not fucking white.

America is demographically lost, Trump or not. The sad reality for white people is that we only still have a chance in Europe, and even here we are being replaced

Italy is 5% white

lel, here come that Fritzl

America has been majority British/German for most of it's history. Southern Europeans just don't fit the bill of American.

The planet is only 3 percent white's at this point

Well at least SJWs will get to see what it's like to live in their third world non-white utopia.

so sick of these reddit liberal faggots and their "what defines white" relativism arguments where every argument dissolves into definitions and moving goal posts

Hey man, atleast Italy is a place people actually want to go to on vacation, compared to your third world country that only the true degenerates ever want to visit.

Seriously tho, I've never met an intellectual who'd actually want to go to the states, even when it's been related to work. It's only ever the wiggers, degenerates and people who fell for the "'MERICA IS NUMBER 1!" meme

People vacation to Africa too lmao

Some American states are 99% white.

What is most likely is that they will secede. California is lost, it's pretty much a Mexican colony.

I hope EU countries will secede from the EU as well.

Here in Australia we can probably keep our Commonwealth. Perhaps we can just lease Melbourne directly, to the Chinese, for 100 years.