British """men""" belongs to the BBC

British """men""" belongs to the BBC.

Why are whites so short compared to blacks

Whites are taller than blacks tho on average

>these are the future leaders of the wh*Te race

wh*Te poopoo are finished.

Idris Elba is the real king of the commonwealth.

There is an insane variation within each race as well, but what can you expect here

You are the first we behead on the day of the uncle t*m you yakubite demon spawn

Alright then, I am switching sides to white now, which country will let me join them

KARA BOGA? More like KARA BOGUS lol

Sissy British bois :3

cucks like you don't get to enter wh*Teoid lands, only us huge cocked KARA BOGA warriors are needed to increase the birth supply (funded by SOROS), you can sit at home and masturbate in the meanwhile while real BLACK bulls live the dream (uniting afrika)

>implying I masturbate
depressed and really haven't enjoyed myself in months

Ah, the Eternal Anglo cuckposting again

Depends

Congolese basin & Guinea Coast blacks are short as fuck, but not Mexican tier (except Pygmies)

Sudanese belt and Great Rift Blacks are tall

Nguni people are tall too

because you are a murtad?

No, because I haven't been feeling it desu

Sure I like women and they get me going, but what's the point of recreational masturbation

what about ITV?

This is just pathetic, how can one man be so beta. Why do white men seem so non masculine and fit when in the presence of blacks

We just can't compete

White guilt ans feminism. White men don't feel the need to train and shit and be masculine because of these social movements. T b h this picture is weird because I dont think the white girl was actually laughing of the white man. Anyway this is why I despise my race, I also despise Blacks because they are on average stupid but Whites are so feminine on average it makes me want to kill them. T b h Slavs and East Asians are master race bcuz of that

>East Asians
>more masculine than whites

t. Chang

FINNISH BULLS dominate little k*ra b*ga boys

I noticed white guys who grew up among blacks are more masculine & confident in general. I’m black myself and there was this white guy named Shawn in the old neighborhood. He rolled with OGs sometimes and didn’t give a fuck. He’d even tease dorkier white boys back in school for being so dorky.

You can tell the ones who actually grew up among blacks from the tryhard suburban wiggers.

>dat face size difference

wow the mongol-turkic alliance has started inter-marriages to strengthen relations. mashALLAH

whity wimmen love masculine guys.

me on the left

post pics of your qt wife

is that Alain de Bottom?

le meghan markle face

fucking marry already

Mike Ross is probably bawling his eyes out at not ever having the chance to sleep with her

>Harvey: "You're a cuck, you were always a cuck Mike, I would've bedded her the moment she walked if it weren't for the bro code"
>Mike: "Harvey, lets engage in an 8 episode fight where I poach your clients and try to fite you in court"

the balding is proof he is prince george the german's son

He's making his mom proud.

Can't you come up with some sort of medical solution to restore your mood and sex drive?

I already know it

>compound lifts + supplements known to boost testosterone + sex + getting over my dyslexia, paranoia, anxiety
Its gotten to the point where family in the same house refuse to deal with me and my autistic brother, I am leaving as soon as I get money for webdev/medicine

what happened to your life plans doing something great in medicine? how did you end up on this shithole again?

me: i started grad school, went home, got bored as fuck playing vidya and naturally reverted to neet habits when at home for some reason.

also do oly lifts. my core is twice as thick as the average guy these days from starting olympic lift training from youtube vids. better gains plus fucking amazing shoulder gains.

Today was a horrible day, remember the unpaid job for the recommendation? The registrars obviously rallied against me behind my back and after 6 months of unpaid work they refused, they said we'll just give you a certificate stating that you worked here doing this during that period

So naturally I got angry and almost hit the consultant with malpractice accusations, the registrars obviously hated me more when I brought it to them, they think I am a shameless elitist with nothing to substantiate it, so I hit them more, their final argument was, you were a NEET and you're not a registrar (before consultant), despite passing exams that are naturally expected of them

There's this growing resentment against the consultants too, I poached some of their patients and gave them good diagnoses and better treatment, rare toughies to stand out, they called each other and pretty much extricated me from the neurology community and won't give me recommendations, after 2yrs of diligent work a while ago

Its obvious I anger them being blunt and sperglike but humiliating them has become my goal

unpaid work practising neurology?

damn sounds kinda fucked up, the whole situation. why not move to a rich gulf state where you can poach clients in private practice?

I have MRCP Part 1 + 2, my application for the third and final part was rejected 3 times because I still have 5 years in my eligibility period and Sudan has very limited spaces, I need money to travel to take the exam to complete the British Membership to get a job in the Gulf, without the whole thing theres no point in applying

And I've done good work here and I want to publish but one family understandably won't let me take a subcortical brain biopsy, its literally a light microscope away from completion, the other are rich and don't trust junior doctors even after they took me over multiple consultants, and the other one is a near impossibility. I have some more I want to look up in cardiology and publish, William's Syndrome cases with atypical presentation especially but I won't find them easily. There's also a guy with Cowden that my brother let go