Strange effect in Scandinavia: young people are shorter and with lower IQ than previous generations

Kiwi researcher named James Flynn, has been researching Norwegian, Danish and Finnish IQ:s. He noted that all these have been dropping since 1990s, most notably in Norway and least amount in Finland.

Flynn is certain that Sweden has it the worst, but in Sweden it is forbidden to research and measure IQ.

Flynn also says that schools are no longer as demanding as they once were.

Flynn says that young people should perhaps read more books or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

fof.se/artikel/iq-sjunker-i-de-skandinaviska-landerna
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source:
fof.se/artikel/iq-sjunker-i-de-skandinaviska-landerna

Why do niggers ruin everything?

>Flynn says that young people should perhaps read more books or something.
Very scientific. No link needed.

>Kiwi researcher

Truly mysterious. It's almost as if there's been some kind of change in demographics.

>it's the schools fault
>young people should just read more books

Look up the reverse flynn effect. This is happening all across Europe. It's dysgenics brought on by decades and decades of migration frm third world shitholes with sub 100 IQs

>n Sweden it is forbidden to research and measure IQ.

Fake news Finn strikes again.

>Dutton and Lynn report secular declines in Fullscale IQ evaluated using WAIS of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008–9. It is posited that the trend may have a partially biological cause, stemming from dysgenic fertility and, to a lesser extent, replacement migration. Given that these, and other biological phenomena are associated with the Jensen effect, it is expected that if they are the principal causes of the IQ decline then the secular change should also be associated with the Jensen effect. Furthermore if it can be demonstrated that the vectors of secular IQ decline, g loadings and the vectors of other biological indicators share variance, then the case for biological causation will be strengthened. Using the method of correlated vectors and error disattenuation, the secular IQ declines are shown to be associated with a high-magnitude Jensen effect (ρ = .833). A multi-vector common factor comprised of the vector of g loadings along with the vectors of three biological variables (subtest heritabilities, dysgenic fertilities and simple visual reaction times) was found to load substantially on the secular IQ decline vector (λ = .723). These findings indicate that the French secular IQ loss likely has a primarily biological cause.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>James Flynn

A fraudulent pseudoscientist.

Read up him.

No, you tell us what makes him a "fraudulent pseudoscientist" instead.

It's like you can't think of anything else, so you bring muh niggers up no matter what's being discussed.

>implying niggers and soy leftists like yourself aren't to blame

seriously kys

just kys nobody wants leftists like you on our planet anymore

Because it's true. I mean people here are getting a bit dumber on their own as well, due to other reasons, but it's mainly because we've been flooding the young segment with very low IQ individuals from Africa and the middle east.

Source? Nothing in here about foreigners causing this trend, even if we assume it's not bullshit.

Don't make yourself dumber than you are. If you start filling up a demographic segment with individuals from very low IQ countries such as Somalia, you're going to lower the mean scores in that segment. Denying this would be incredibly naive, but I don't doubt that you will.

>in Sweden it is forbidden to research and measure IQ
Lol. When will they forbid being clever, I wonder.

We have the same problem

It’s the consequence of importing braindead monkeys by the hundred of thousands
Said monkeys reproduce and send their young monkeys to school where they struggle to learn anything and prevent actual human youth from learning.

To this phenomenon we should add that tv and smartphones turn the youth into narcissistic braindead faggots and whores who never read a book in their life.

At this stage the best would be to nuke ourselves

why is the immigrant iq falling too?

Ah. I would be laughing at you since we're getting taller in Southern Europe, but I just remembered we are dying off as well.

Less europeans migrating, more niggers

>Nigger

first immigrants were europeans
then it was turkish
then it was middle eastern
and now its africans

That pole-bomber from the USA was right all along

why africans?

Libya is lawless.

whatever bro
gucci gang

economic immigrants posing as refugees

>Finland has a lot of immigrants

Hold it right there. I thought Finland escaped the fate we all did in Western Europe. Same as Denmark. Are they fucked as well ?

Finland has lots of immigrants these days and Denmark hasn't had few immigrants for a long time.

this many?
literally hundreds of thousands?

du kommer bli hängd
he se

where did you get that number from?
all i know is that if you go to copenhagen, it feels like usa because there are so many blacks. 10 years ago it was different

God I hate 21st Century Europe so much.

I just want to banter with my fellow Eurobro's who is whiter and has best food or worst transports, not be replaced by Asians or Africans.

from that projection

arabs still make up the biggest % of immigrants by far

I've never seen other race children in my school.

a hafu korean boy was exist in elementaly school tho.

Do you have Southern Euros up there, out of curiosity?

>fof.se/artikel/iq-sjunker-i-de-skandinaviska-landerna
>på svenska
>.se
of course it's not mentioned, it's banned at threat of getting your media outlet blocked from distribution and advertising to say that in a Swedish article.

Good, IQ is outdated measurement anyways, u look east Asian IQ, nd how many Nobel prizes or periodicitet tabletter the discovery, why? Tehy Cheat and IQ is fking retatfed anywya

a few. mostly students
my great grandfather were unironically italian

>Muh n Words
Lmao, racist brainlet, go back to 20th century with ur psuedo science

>3
North Finland is fine, not that many immigrants (but people are already mixed with Sámi reindeer folk, who are quite white)

Also North East Finland is purebreed Finns, a little bit pure though because there is birth defects in for example Kuusamo. Kuusamo was founded in 15th century by only a few Finnish families and it was very isolated for 200-300 years.

Why is that happening in Europe but not here? We have a bunch of immigrants from Mexico with significantly lower IQ than the American average (about 10 points) but they adhere to the classic Flynn effect and their IQs get higher after they've been here for a generation. Do European educational systems just pander to their migrants and not make them catch up to the norms?

>IQ is outdated measurement anyways

You're completely clueless.

American education is Darwinian because for the most part it weeds out poor people and makes students fight pretty hard to get ahead
there's a reason all the best schools are in the USA

>A Nord with Southern European blood

CIVILIZED

Sweet. That's why want to keep.

>Sami

They look white desu, from what I saw on google.

Mexicans at least rank on the PISA standard.
muslims start at tribal stone age.

Foreigners have lower IQ, are small
Millions of foreigners are poured into European country x
European country "becomes shorter and of lesser IQ"

Such a mystery, Åke, I know... or maybe you're one of these foreigners.

PASTA'D
come home med man

and schooling standards plummet to compensate for belligerent little nignogs disrupting the class and getting a free ride to university

You have to make pure portugal baby with beautiful portugal women.

>beautiful portugal women.
Good one mate

Are there any samples with very large white samples? Exclusively native ones, I am more interested in seeing if European IQ is falling on its own

lol, low IQ mistake

Large amounts of whites, I was thinking of phrasing 'statistically large white samples' and fucked it up, something at least 90%+, and the reverse, if East Asians push up the local IQ

>muh niggers
Vid related happened here in 2015. The kids being lynched beat a man to death the night before.

Similar mob justice happens a few times a month throughout Africa. I know a worker who was allegedly involved in beating three teenagers to death over a robbery. The police rarely make arrests in these cases and it's even less common for the local media to report on them.

>It's like you can't think of anything else, so you bring muh niggers up no matter what's being discussed.

i can straight up say that the newest generation is filled with degenerates that don't give a rats ass about education

it's just sad, how our scores fall in tests with every passing year

>it's the kids fault for not caring about education
It's your job to teach them. If they grow up to be idiots then it's the fault of the generation that came before them for not being competent teachers.

MASHALLAH, KARA BOGA IS BLESSING SWEDEN WITH IT'S SHORT HEIGHT AND LOWER INTELLIGENCE!

Niggers and to a lesser but still significant extent sandniggers immigritating. Pretty self-evident.
We will soon have US tier class divide once our welfare system collapses

Same thing here, nignogs and other shit people don't care about studies and ruin the nation. Our teachers have become shit because they don't get properly selected from the best due to lower score intact and less demand on them.
Further worse, it seems to be a bad thing to study, kinda like taboo status.
Are you retarded, like legit retarded?

Spotted the receding hairline user.

Does anyone have access to the full paper?
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787

>"Losses in Nordic nations after 1995 average at 6.85 IQ points when projected over thirty years."
>" The US sustained its historic gain (0.3 points per year) through 2014. The Netherlands shows no change in preschoolers, mild losses at high school, and possible gains by adults. Australia and France offer weak evidence of losses at school and by adults respectively. German speakers show verbal gains and spatial losses among adults. South Korea, a latecomer to industrialization, is gaining at twice the historic US rate."
There is more to this than what this thread is talking about and Flynn has had some mistakes before

Lol i want source on that. From my experience american education is the easiest shit.

Witch burnings (including men) also happened in Europe 250 years ago.

>Flynn has had some mistakes before

Flynn is a lying fraud and has straight up manipulated with statistics.

What is the evidence for that?

Pls Sweden, I don't want to believe the memes but you leave me no choice

I am guessing you're referring to the Lynn/Flynn extrapolation and national IQ mixups, that won't stop anyone here from posting it, plus Flynn in this case is intensely interested in the regression of the Flynn Effect in the west and its natives, reversal or whatnot

IQ Data for 108 countries was not available/not proper according to their criteria so they flatout extrapolated data from neighbouring nations, in IQ and wealth of nations, and what's worse had some glaring errors, the infamous 58IQ in Equatorial Guinea turned out to be mentally disabled children in Spain.

If you ever see IQ resources posted here, 60-80% of the time it'll be his and Lynn

>250 years ago

Also, what happens here isn't because of religious fanaticism. It's simply a reaction to crime.

You know it has never to my knowledge happened here either, only deaths close to this have been riots/protests and the scummy Islamist government

Good post.

I would like to hear evidence about manipulation.
Or did you just made this up?

The only proper complain about Flynn I have heard is the fact that he uses old data from Africa in absence of new data (there isn't new data available) and supposedly this old data which shows many Africans to be belov IQ60 isnt somehow made with "realible methods" because it uses many decades old test questions. But those questions have also been answereded by Asians and such, who got IQ100 from these same test. So I don't really see how it is relevant that old test forms were used because it was used for others too, not just Africans

It only really happens in Bantu areas. Nigeria, The Congo, Uganda, South Africa, etc.

>the infamous 58IQ in Equatorial Guinea turned out to be mentally disabled children in Spain

Just proves Sup Forumstards are ready to believe anything if it fits their agenda.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but I literally just looked it up and its criticisms

>Central to the book's thesis is a tabulation of what Lynn and Vanhanen believe to be the average IQs of the world's nations. Rather than do their own IQ studies, the authors average and adjust existing studies and use other methods to create estimates.
>For 104 of the 185 nations, no studies were available. In those cases, the authors have used an estimated value by taking averages of the IQs of neighboring or comparable nations. For example, the authors arrived at a figure of 84 for El Salvador by averaging their calculations of 79 for Guatemala and 88 for Colombia. Including those estimated IQs, the correlation of IQ and GDP is 0.62.
To obtain a figure for South Africa, the authors averaged IQ studies done on different ethnic groups, resulting in a figure of 72. The figures for Colombia, Peru, and Singapore were arrived at in a similar manner. (Safferbro should look at this as well)
>"In some cases, the IQ of a country is estimated by averaging the IQs of countries that are not actually neighbors of the country in question. For example, Kyrgyzstan's IQ is estimated by averaging the IQs of Iran and Turkey, neither of which is close to Kyrgyzstan—China, which is a geographic neighbor, is not counted as such by Lynn and Vanhanen. This is because ethnic background is assumed to be more important than proximity to other nations when determining national IQ.
>"To account for the Flynn effect (an increase in IQ scores over time), the authors adjusted the results of older studies upward by a number of points.

It'll happen here soon with the rapid inflation and the realization that playing it nice didn't prevent it

No, most of them refuse to look up sources for reasons, for instance many were surprised that 50% of crime was actually violent crime, and within it >80% of the homicides were against other blacks, not slaughtering whites like they usually claim

I see. Not quite what the Danish poster claimed, but what you brought up is relevant. Their findings are still quite impressive in spite of all that however. I wonder if there have been attempts at replicating their study.

It was actually 104 , keep forgetting that one, but this was indefensible by academic standards, also if they're flynn effect estimate are correct, East Asians will most likely smoke Whites like Ashkenazis soon

If you actually read the Bell Curve you'll find countless contradictions to the fanatics here, some people only look to affirm preexisting beliefs

You bring up an excellent point. So long as the instrument is reliable and valid, it shouldn't matter much.

Hardly ideal circumstances and methods, which is always hard to achieve in social science. But I think that their findings may have served well as an initial low-resolution mapping of broader national and ethnic patterns. I'd be very interested to see new research into the same thing. Perhaps it's been done, or is ongoing. I have access to such things, so I'll have a look later I think.

Listen I believe in equal opportunity for everyone no matter what ethnicity or bullshit comes into play, but don't be an idiot and ignore the role that it has in IQ, and don't think for a minute that ethnicity isn't ignored in those studies to stop from angering people.

Social sciences allow you to extrapolate or create data based on assumptions? That doesn't sound right

how

I realize I look 'butthurt' here, but I've read publications where Russia and Poland have gone all the way from 92 to 101, Ireland from 84 to 100, countries with high GDP per capita like Qatar not even being considered anomalies in Wealth/IQ

The initial inference in the study was that wealth correlated with IQ, selecting data according to that assumption still doesn't seem completely right to me, but I believe there are differences. And people ITT have forgotten the obvious aim of this study was to study the reverse Flynn Effect and attach cultural factors to it, not assessing the all-time IQ of the populations in Question, Flynn is protecting and building upon his legacy

because it is racist if different ethnicities have different scores