So what's Marvel worse decision right now?

So what's Marvel worse decision right now?

>Wacky comedic Hulk.
>Muh strong female character in Whor.
>Deviantart tier artwork Squirrel Girl.
>Female heroes are not real Mockingbird.
>The push of Captain Carol as Marvel's Wonder Woman and failing every time.
>Cheap cash in who gives a shit about making a good book Gwenpool.
>Captan Nazi
>All of Civil War so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.zippyshare.com/v/hMp3BhWf/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

whats that about mockingbird?

Huh, it's been a while since you made a new image, Megafag.

Completely ignoring the element of personal sacrifice that defines Marvel heroes.

>its a background character tries too hard to fit in episode

fuck off, megafag

The degenerate young trio of new avengers

kamala
Lesbian hair Carol

Five evil patriarchs.

feminist comic that pretends that female super heroes are not a thing so they can say that comic books are sexist

They keep trying (and failing) to convince us that Cyclops was wrong.

Hulk has almost no good comic on all these decades.

Cho's Hulk being fun is a progression.

What should Hulk "really" be about anyway on your opinion? Its not even Banner.

There's nothing wrong with Chulk or Gwenpool.

Megafag doesn't read any comics besides Gwenpool and he only does that to further his shitposting. Don't expect a real answer out of him.

>cyclops
>visor has 2 eyes

You had one fucking job.

Also girls don't do math and science. There is a very strong correlation between testosterone and math ability, as seen by how boys and girls are equally good at math until puberty where boys then destroy girls and the fact any and science worth doing is math intensive

Chulk has been fun, Amadeus reminds me of a more loose Mr. Fixit.

Not having a comic about D-Man protecting the Zero People from the bourgeois' oppression. How can you pander to sjw without soft communist leaning mags?

But he is mostly right about the others tho.

Gwenpool is a cheap gimick and even she knows, but is at least under a competent team.

The shithumans

It's all pretty awful to be quite honest family.

OP here, the problem is removing the man vs monster concept.

Hulk is meant to be a burden, not a party time.
Without that is just some random comic about a guy getting powers ans wrecking shit, it feels like an image title.

Maybe if they make it so he can't turn into a human while still having control of his mental state as a Hulk it would be more interesting because is still man vs monster but in a different way, adaptin into the monsters body instead of fighting it

No the key to making a good character, is remove all depth, and make them a minority.

If you're a truly amazing writer you can add tampons for full literary genius status.

He doesn't really care about the others though. He just slapped those in there to obscure the fact that this is just yet another one of his lazy Gwenpool shitposting sprees like the other two threads he already has up.

So I guess you were one of those >not muhs when PAD was writing Fixit and merged Hulk.

the thread said no autism allowed.

Did they wrote tampons into another marvel comic??

Hulk was better in the original issues when it wasn't man vs monster but monster vs. society, the Hulk was fully in control of his mental faculties early on. It was a separate personality and he was irritated all the time, but the major struggle was the Hulk holding himself back against a society that baslessly hated him.

>muh boogeyman!!!
>muh waifu!!! Gwenpool is sacred!

Come one megafag, Gwenpool sucks and we all know it

Gwen and Cho don't really deserve to be associated with that garbage, even if they aren't that great either.

Did you not read the >no autism and white knighting aloud tulle?!

Pleas delete this. Chink-Hulk is just as bad as Whore so just fuck off lol.

>baslessly hated him.

he destroys everything around him, user, and I don't buy that shit about the Hulk being so smart or some shit that he was able to wreck buildings but keeping everybody inside safe at the same time...

>OP here, the problem is removing the man vs monster concept.

>Hulk is meant to be a burden, not a party time.

>Without that is just some random comic about a guy getting powers ans wrecking shit, it feels like an image title.

This is a Banned thing and not this Hulk. Banner's also wasn't always about that.

Hulk is just another character of the Big 2 that can be explored on thousand ways. No different than Miller or Morrissons's Batman being different.

If this upsets you, you should stop reading Big 2.

>>Captan Nazi

This hands down. Marvel managed to piss off the easily offended right-wing and the easily offended left-wing at the same time, while pleasing absolutely no one.

Civil War II is a distant second to that.

Just Mockingbird so far. Unfortunately we still have a long way to go. We have to break the glass tampon ceiling.

How far is too far? 50% of books 100% we'll never know until we try.

I sure think that Superior Iron Man would have been much better if he gave tampons to everyone in the utopia he was building.

How's your super hot gf that totally exists doing, Megafag? Still smoking dank weed with you?

All above more or less. Marvel is completely unreadable these days.

Since when has Namor been seen as a hero? He's always seemed to be a neutral character who did his own thing regardless of the ethics. Also cyclops with two eyes? How do you fuck up something so goddamn easy?

Nice try General Ross, he didn't wreck a lot of buildings back then. In fact he spent a lot of time as a sad clown, just trying to isolate himself from society so no one would try to hurt him and so he wouldn't hurt anyone while defending himself.

I mean if you look at the mythology it's easy to get confused, because a Cyclops has two eyes. That's definitely how that works.

Stop white knighting SJW shill faggot. This is a no white knighting allowed thread lol

Yeah, the author was blatantly lying. You basically have to go against biology to do these things, which is possible but less likely. But who cares about facts these days, right? Current year and all that.

The point is that people like the Hulk for a reason, for his internal struggles.

The Cho Hulk version is like ''how about a hulk comic that its not that much like a hulk comic?''

>Since when has Namor been seen as a hero?
1. WWII - killed Nazis
and
2. Phoenix Five - killed Africans

autism and calling everybody a mega faggot for some reason.

Sup Forums should leave.

I'm not white knighting any of the new comics, I don't think they're good. I'm just saying I think the early Hulk stuff is better then the later stuff where Hulk becomes a retard.

The least awful is wacky Hulk, but that doesn't mean it's good. Worst has to be Tumblrbird. Personally, Whor is the worst because I was a Thorfag.

>he didn't wreck a lot

he did some wrecking and that's enought don't you think?

Exactly he was all "why do the puny humans always hound Hulk"

dude, is the ''megafag'' dude trolling you.

Its the guy that gets triggered as fuck when people talk shit about Gwenpool and starts calling everybody ''lol you are a mega faggot then!!!''

That's why they call him megafag

>everyone
No, just you Megafag.

No he was in the desert isolated most of the time. It was basically Frankenstein's Monster as a super hero I loved that.

>The point is that people like the Hulk for a reason, for his internal struggles.

Tell me good Hulk stories about this.

Because I mostly hate Marvel's Hulk, good concept but terrible execution. What is to like?

If it is really that good recomend something for me that isn't World War or Planet Hulk.

>him
But Megafag, YOU'RE the Megafag. Not even the power of anonymity can hide your overwhelming autism.

But the entire premise of Cho as Hulk is thinking he can control it, even as he succumbs to the urges that come with hulking out, even as hulking out pushes his subconscious fears and anger to the surface.

see what I mean?

Making the inhumemes relevant

>But the entire premise of Cho as Hulk is thinking he can control it

Literally, who wants that? We already have She-Hulk, Red Hulk and to a way lesser degree, The Thing as in monsters in control of their monster side while cracking jokes.

Well, good job ignoring the rest of my post.

I dont have a problem with Gwenpool but you guys have an unhealthy obsetion with her, at least the kamala cute threads have gone down in numbers i think

>expecting Megafag to respond to your actual points and not just flying off into an autism spree
This must be your first Megafag thread.

I read it and I don't think that mades up for the the man vs monster concept.

Its too wacky for their own good.

Its like that piece of shit Gwenpool comic that has her killing dudes while laughing and cracking jokes despite her not being crazy like Deadpool and then trying to have a ''sad'' scene about her feeling sad about somebody that she barely met for a minute dying because of her.

You can't have a wacky murderer/monster being sad because ''a live was lost!''/''I almost lost control of myself!!'' in the same comic, is just dumb

You reading it doesn't really mean anything when you've proven time and time again that you're physically incapable of understanding basic elements of character development, Megafag.

>it's part #69483661047 of the "Let's get mad about something sjw have done, may do, or could hypothetically think at some point" miniseries.

But Chulk is good

>stop hating what I like!!! you are faggot!

autism, please

stop being a mega faggot then, Gwenpool is cute! user, cute!

>who cares if we're eating dog shit there's pink frosting and sprinkles on top

Hulk is actually enjoyable.

why everytime that people want to talk about comics like adults there has to be an autist calling everybody a faggot?

Thank god Wondie has been around since the 40s, keeps DC from pulling this shit too.

I just want to say to everybody here that Gwenpool is a cute and you shouldn't hate her for it, she is top tier waifu material and if you hate her you are a mega faggot

Read it and weep.
www3.zippyshare.com/v/hMp3BhWf/file.html

Isn't she the one with the lasso of mansplaining? And the comic where she beats up a guy for looking at her lecherously?

we need a board split Sup Forums is entertaining too many groups of people

The only tolerable idea is Chulk because I can at least get a kick out of it. Still gonna say Cap's dilemma is temporary.

We're just calling you by your name, Megafag. Maybe if you were capable of coherent discussion without instantly flying off into an autistic rage then that name wouldn't have stuck but here we are.

Also calling people a faggot is a term of endearment here on Sup Forums. Yet another thing you're too stupid to understand.

I like her comic, but liking her because of
>muuuh waifu is cute

Is patethic.

Your falseflagging might actually work if you didn't have such a very specific brand of shitposting, Megafag.

He's not an actual Gwenpool fan, user. That's just Megafag trying to falseflag. It's what he starts doing once people stop taking his regular bait.

Hulk is great, I trust Spencer with Cap and I've heard Carol's book is pretty good. Everything else from op is crap, tho. Fer real.

You have called like 7 different people Megafag you fucking newfag retard

That's how waifu dorks go, user.

Buying a gwenpool comic is like dating according to some of them

Gerry Duggan's Omega Hulk was good, despite Secret Wars and Chulk driving away from the story it set up.

That's all she is - waifubait.

You should check out Gwenpool. The concept may sound like shit, but the execution is great. You really can't go wrong with Hastings/Gurihiru.

First two issues of Mockingbird were actually pretty good. I don't know what caused it to go completely off the rails into shit-tier town that it did in the third issue. Hopefully that was just a one-off case of the writer getting it out of their system. Either way, I doubt it'll last past issue 6 so at least we won't have to deal with it for long.

Carol's ANAD book had a good first arc, but the writers are getting replaced by the Gages for the Civil War II tie-in arc, so that could very well derail the book into shit-tier again. Probably not as bad as KSD's, but I'm still pretty apprehensive about it.

Squirrel Girl, Civil War II, and Thor are beyond salvaging though.

>7 different people
>different
OK bud.

>You should check out Gwenpool. The concept may sound like shit

Its shit, its not even funny, cool or anything.

Is just like Squirrel Girl or Hellcat.

I'm sure you would know aaaaaaall about dating, Megafag. How's that girlfriend of yours doing? Still smoking the dank kush with you?

We're still waiting for you to post your comic by the way.

Civil War is by far the worst because it affects all of Marvel.

he is right user, stop calling everybody a faggot just because they don't like your shitty waifu

Half of those are "I don't read comics, but will still form strong opinions on my misinformation."

So, my answer is Captain Marvel being pushed as a big "female superhero" brand and constantly failing. First off, it's obviously about keeping the name relevant after they stole it from DC way back when, and then it's this weird insistence/mandate that it HAS to be Carol, when trying to compete with Wonder Woman as a female icon might not mesh with her character, and that Marvel would get far more brownie points if they gave a shit about Monica Rambeau instead. Also, that Carol Corps idea never seemed to catch on, and now DC is trying their hand at it with their "Harley Corps."

Also, the butt hurt over Squirrel Girl will never not be funny. The ugly face was the one part of that book that succeeded exactly as the artist wanted. If you want to hate the book, find a real reason: like it being tepid garbage aside from a rare gag that might conceivably warrant a laugh.

Don't you have some million dollar advertising contract you should be working on, Megafag?

>Half of those are "I don't read comics, but will still form strong opinions on my misinformation."

Yeah, explain.

comics are a visual medium too user, hating a comic based on terrible artwork like Squirrel girl or terrible writing like Gwenpool is totally ok.

Here's an idea. If you don't want people to keep calling you Megafag, then maybe stop being such a faggot?

Sure, but hating a comic because it triggers your autism isn't OK, Megafag.

Is this some sort of brand new shitposting? Because I don't get it.

the memes are getting stale

No, it's just an autist.

What does this artist think the word "Cyclops" means?

let me guess, somebody shitposting because some petty reason like a waifu or marvel shilling?

Squirrel Girl by far.

Not an ounce of a sense of humour in you. Her book is lighthearted enough for me to be sure that the artist was being funny with the visor.