Quintessentially british to own slaves?

>A hardline Muslim preacher suspected of radicalising three British jihadis told teenage disciples that it is ‘permissible’ under Islam to have sex slaves.

>Ali Hammuda, an Imam at a Cardiff mosque where three young jihadis from the city worshipped before travelling to Syria to join Islamic State

>Hammuda is still preaching at the same mosque, two years after the three ‘Cardiff jihadis’ – Nasser Muthana and Reyaad Khan, then 20, and Muthana’s younger brother Aseel, then 17 – left for Syria in 2014.

>At no point does Hammuda, who was born in Palestine but brought up in the UK, point out that slavery is illegal in the UK.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

is he a "true muslim" spreading "true islam"? article makes it sound like he isn't.

Muslims just have a different culture. It is very old and very diverse. I dont see the problem here.

>Cardiff
Typical. Every welshman has a barn full of sex slaves.

noice

My fellow welshmen are a hive of scum and wretchedness yeah. God I hate the leave voting cucks.

Islam has nothing to do with Islam.
It is a tolerant and peaceful form of slavery.
Also no Muslim can ever be a 'terrorist' because under the Sharia 'Jihad' is not classified as terrorism.

the ride never ends

is slavery in islam or not? since IS aren't "true muslims" what is a "true muslim"? why the fuck is European media and political establishments segwaying into nitpicking theology instead of banning these people? are they that fucking essential to the economy? how can this sinister prick radicalize and not be in prison? reeeeeeeee

They're doing this on BBC one right ow. Not the sex slave thing, the #notallmuslims thing.

This shit pisses me off so bad

JUST FUCKING ARREST THIS CLOWN

I thought Theresa May was gonna crack down on this bullshit after the Abu Hamsa debacle?

>leave voting
>cucks

Makes perfect sense

>if only the white man could own slaves again it would be better for blacks
>u-unless muslims want to do it then its immoral

Kick him out of the fucking country.
"
Paki, your views are an abhorrence to our culture."

Why do we pussy about with these paki spastics

HOW IS THIS GUY NOT IN A PLANE, OR IN THE OCEAN YET?

But muh Britons will never be slaves..

t. remaniac

the no true Scotsman fallacy in the flesh.

ISIS are true muslims. They follow a theologically consistent interpretation of the quran. The western muslims only pretend to disagree with them while it is convenient for them to do so.

Everybody's been sold the lie that there is radical and moderate islam, it's absolutely not true. The Quran is not a very allegorical book, it's written plainly. ISIS has read it carefully and without error.

What Im confused about is why we are stopping these scumbags from going to Syria?
Just let them fucking go, theyre of no use to us. Take their passport off them when they leave the country, tell them if they try to come back theyll get locked up forever and send them on their way.
Syrias fucked anyway, a couple of hundred extra bodies wont make any difference, and the chances are that some shitskin from Bradford whose only exposure to firearms is half an hour playing COD wont last 5 minutes in an active warzone anyway

Strawman.

Usually they're either British nationals or their own country is so shit that we can't legally deport them back to it.
Although if people can be convicted for being racist on twitter, then these fuckers should be being sent down for a few years.

The problem is regardless of their race or culture, they're still """""British""""", so if we don't help them or try to dissuade them from going to Syria it makes us look bad to other nations and to the crazy leftists.
What the government needs to do is sign in to law that whoever goes to fight in Syria will automatically lose their British Citizenship, and broadcast this law unapologetically across the country.

>Hammuda, who was born in Palestine but brought up in the UK,

fuck him off to palestine.

>but brought up in the UK

Could easily have a British passport by now. There have been sincere efforts to kick these people out of the country, but it's legally very difficult.

You speak a lot of sense Britanon

I don't see what he is doing wrong, he is converting our muslims to go and kill themselves. Literally getting rid of them for us, thanks Ali.

Brexit 10 years too late.
U.K. is fucked.

they'll kill hundreds if not thousands of you in the process

Yeah, how terrible.

Totally deviant and wrong right?

>but I feel horrible that I am more scared of the public reaction towards muslims than sorrowful for death

this is exactly the problem with modern leftists, he summed it up so succinctly.

We need to make a list of all the imams that presided over the minds of known terrorists.

We need to dox them and they need to die

UK is the one who started importing quintessentially british from africa.