ITT: Scenes in serious films you had trouble taking seriously

ITT: Scenes in serious films you had trouble taking seriously.

I mean I get the tragic part, that she's whoring herself out for heroin, but why would Aronofsky pick a sex act like the ass to ass scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJhvWGVf1Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=3PbqIxvEgWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's ass to ass, baby!!!

Throw this into any movie, no matter the context, it just makes me giggle. Still a great movie though.

I watched this film in my room at night in high school genuinely horrified by every second of it. Then suddenly
>AYESS TO AYESS
and I laughed uncontrollably through the rest of the climax. I have no idea how they let that in.

is it kino?

EHHS TA EHHS

pusy to pusy

because it's great and its delightfulness only makes the horribleness worse

what movie?

boku no pico

haha, that main character cucked himself

Was that in the theatrical cut? I only ever had the Director's cut dvd, always felt like that actually should've been cut or editing down to be less over the top.

Problem Child 2

They cut out the amputee sex scene where Jared Leto armed Jennifer Connelly

>guy loses his arm
>old lady gets abused in a mental institution
"Boo hoo, I get paid for performing sex acts " :(

I thought it was the other way around. That, or /gif/ has been lying to me for years.

The scene in The Witch where the raven was chewing on the mom's tit and where the goat killed the dad. Both were edited like a comedy.

Every thread
youtu.be/TJhvWGVf1Sg

>he wouldn't request his whores to do ass to ass

Anytime when characters sacrifice their own self-interest in favor of other people's.

>>guy loses his arm
>>old lady gets abused in a mental institution
>"Boo hoo, I get paid for performing sex acts " :(

This. I don't want to sound edgy, but who the fuck cares about a stupid lazy bitch having sex for heroin. Tragedy in order of magnitude should be:

Jared LOST A FUCKING ARM.
Old lady WAS TURNED INTO A VEGETABLE.
Black man goes to prison.
Bitch is having fun in a penthouse. Not even being toothless crack whore in a dirty motel.

I never liked this movie to be honest, it's such a shamless try hard "drugs are bad" piece of shit meant to scare 15 yos.

Okay, I had a serious problem with this scene, but it wasn't related to the movie.

I had this hippie professor that would only talk about how he dodged the 'Nam draft and his dead wife. He's a biologist, but I had him for a required humanities course that profs from every department teach (small liberal arts school). He brings up the movie in discussion because it was somehow related to what we were reading idk but I cut him off from spoiling it since my friend and I were going to the theater that night to see 10 Cloeverfield and The VVitch.

Fast forward to that night when I'm sitting in the theater watching the raven pecking the mom's nipple and all I can think about for the rest of the night is this quirky, coke-bottle-glasses-wearing biologist sitting by himself in the theater watching this happen and being cool enough with it to casually bring the movie up in his class. I guess you have to know the guy, but it was the last thing I could picture him doing.

Getting turned into a vegetable = having your soul sucked out while being physically tormented forever = way worse than losing an arm.

Old lady was worst by far. Then arm then prison then A2A

ASS 2 ASS
S
S
A
S
S

clubbed to death

>he thinks the moral of the story was drugs are bad

basically just a modern day Reefer Madness

hail hydra from winter soldier. seemed like the whole theater laughed at what was supposed to be the film's big twist

NO country for ol timers

ASS TO ASS!

>what movie?

Requiem for a Dream

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=3PbqIxvEgWE

The ass to ass scene was actually alluding to a real life experience of Aronofsky's. He says he's seen a similar thing in person in the commentary of the movie.

Fucking liar it's ace Ventura pet detective.

Yeah probably his wife, the fucking cuck.

Holy shit based.