Do you plan on seeing the wonder woman movie

Choice of casting sort of threw me off. She is one ugly ass bitch.
strawpoll.me/10423245

Waiting for the home release, but I do that in general because I don't value the theater experience enough to pay $10 to watch a movie.

No. Movie literally rapes my childhood.

No. It's going to be terrible. The hell is even the plot of this piece of shit?

>MUH WWI
Nobody cares about WWI. Kill yourselves, history nerds.

Really?
That's the only goddamn thing you're concerned about?
Whether or not you can fap to the actress?

Not the writing, the legacy that BvS has left behind or the clusterfuck of rumors going on?

THATS what you're concerned about?
Getting your dick hard?

>Nobody cares about WWI

Neither did the people fighting in it

Well i dont plan to watch a movie where the lead actresses face makes me want to vomit.

Yes. I like Wondy.

Gal Gadot is a legitimately horrible actress so yeah no

Never evene heard of her. Except khal drogo i never heard of any of the new justice league actors.

What not even Ben Affleck? He was the bomb on Phantoms

>He was the bomb on Phantoms

Joking aside, he actually was.

she is like a slightly good part of a terrible movie
I would go and watch if they make it at least interesting and good/enjoyable to see, but I would/will go without much hope

Not unless they scrap Gadot and cast a better actress.

Sorry, i meant besides bats and supes. Although even they were only actors i kind of heard of,

>she is like a slightly good part of a terrible movie

are you serious? she was abysmal in BvS

well, think about it
everything is so shit, that even a bad thing that isn't that bad, becomes kind of ok
she was bad, but the movie was badder, so maybe there is hope
I just want to try and believe there is hope left, or at least some type of enjoyment in there, somewhere

She felt like she was just a stand in for literally any other character in BvS, nothing she did or said really gave a "Okay that's Wonder Woman, that could only be Wonder Woman" feeling. More like some random chick dressed up like Wonder Woman.

Are you saying you wouldn't go see a Batman or Superman or Ironman's movie if you thought the actor wasn't handsome?

Not if his face looked like an asshole i wouldnt. With the exception of characters who are supposed to be ugly.

I thought she was gonna be cat woman until she donned the costume

Reminder this is the most recent photo of her

Jesus. Her daughter looks like a cancer patient.

Obviously not, who would want their husbando to be ugly?

Name one ugly actor who played a superhero lately.

>ryan reynolds
>ugly
Jesus christ man are you high?

Thanks for the (You), I guess.

I'll watch it eventually anyway, but I'll go to the theater if the trailer doesn't have too much on-the-nose feminism. Female empowerment is great, but I want Wondie and the other women to work TOGETHER with the men, instead of against them. I don't want the men to be all incompetent douches and women the badass voices of reason, y'know. I really just want to have a team of different people, respecting each other, and I want everyone to fail a little and win a little. None of that women can do no wrong shit, I want everyone to have their downs and lows, men and women.

I think that's a fair and reasonable wish, right?

I can tell you right nlw it is gonna be cringe worthy feminism flick.

After Batfleck and Irons she was probably the best part of BvS.

I'll probably pirate it. I don't want to give it money. Feminazis will be extra insufferable if the movie makes a lot of money.

it's best to appease them occasionally than let them win

I'll probably see it if the trailers are interesting. I don't know much about Gadot but the supporting cast seems good. There's no way this movie isn't going to cause a massive amount of bitching on Sup Forums though.

They'll be worse if it doesn't make money. Claim the advertising and shit was sexist or something and start crafting conspiracy theories.

Spoken like a true cuckold.

>Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool is still hotter than you

LIFE IS UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!

In what world do you live in?

I plan on downloading a low-quality version of it and then watching it with VLC set to X2 speed.

Only saw her in Fast and Furious movies.

So it is about even? Cant tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Yeah, I plan on seeing it in the theater.
BvS left me feeling cautiously optimistic about Wonder Woman, so I am willing to give it, and DCEU, a try.

Yes I am. I'm also looking forward to it.

>MUH WWI
>Nobody cares about WWI. Kill yourselves, history nerds.
It doesn't surprise me one bit that you're the sort of person that hates the Wondie film.

If Warner Brothers can't take casting the lead role seriously, why should anyone care about seeing it?

>Nobody cares about WWI.

I care when it's used as part of a good story. Blackadder goes Forth or Beneath Hill 60 for instance.

That said, I don't see how they could tie trench warfare in with WW. So it becomes a bit random at that point.

I am pessimistic towards it, but if the trailers come out and it looks good, I'll happily throw money at WB for something worth a shit that is not directed by Snyder.

Yes, as I am a WW fan. Do I think it'll be good? Probably not.

kill yoursel cunt,Enemy ace is the shit

not in any way

ITT: someone who knows fuck all about wonder woman

>Do you plan on seeing the wonder woman movie.

If it's about as good as BvS is, no.

Besides being a woman and having a Wonder Woman costume how was she like Wonder Woman? You could replace her would literally any other female hero with super strength and the only thing that would change is Supes doesn't die because Doomsday doesn't have a knife hand.

I still haven't seen the first Cavill Superman. None of the people involved in these movies interest me in any way, which is a shame.

her weapons, fighting and genuine enjoyment of being beat up by Doomsday didnt seem like WW to you? Seriously for a minor character she was spot on in character. is right.

Honestly, no.

>genuine enjoyment of being beat up by Doomsday
This is the only thing you've said that actually has to do with the character's personality.
"Strong lady with weapons" isn't really something exclusive to Wonder Woman, hell, enjoying a good fight isn't even something exclusive to Wonder Woman, BvS Wondie is basically super strong Catwoman

BvS Wonder Woman brought nothing to the movie, except Superman dying, she caused that I guess.

I'll wait till it hits HBO

>BvS Wondie is basically super strong Catwoman
So im not the only one who thought she was cat woman?

>BvS Wonder Woman brought nothing to the movie, except Superman dying, she caused that I guess.

What?!

How?

after she cute doomsday arm, some spiky bones grew in the place and he used it to kill superman
it wasn't her fault really, it was snyder being retarded

No one would see it either way. No one gives a fuck about women capes enough to go through the whole theater ordeal. Maybe if this was a Netflix miniseries it'd get attention. Of course I imagine Sup Forumsmbler will say "actually the world is begging for a Wonder Woman movie! Black Widow too! :D"

>Do you plan on seeing the wonder woman movie.

Never with this skeleton

>No. Movie literally rapes my childhood.

I grew up watching Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, we now have this anorexic as Wonder Woman?
WTF is wrong with these people?

Yeah I will go and see it. Not the biggest WW fan in the world but I like a good action movie and she kicked ass in BvS.