Tfw you realise Punjabi master race controls an entire country with nuclear weapons

Tfw you realise Punjabi master race controls an entire country with nuclear weapons.

They control england too.
Really based

Punjabis are cucked to Kashmiris though

Kashmiris are the Jews of Pakistan. Highly ethnocentric, banned other ethnic groups from living in their region and are the richest and have the highest HDI and literacy rate.

do they have toilets though?

The Pajeet parts of Pakistan is as bad as India.

But the non-Pajeet parts are somehow even worse.

what the fuck is their problem? they can build nuclear heads but not toilets

>pajeet parts- literally india, poo in the loo, smells like shit

>non pajeet- goatfucking terrorists who are basically afghans

>azad kashmir High IQ and HDI, Anglophonic, Highest literacy rate , beautiful Himalayan mountains, called the switzerland of pakistan, fair skinned tall literal Aryans.

>literal Aryans
original Aryans were Schyto-Sarmatian invaders, Kashmiris are not pure Aryans.
pic related is a facial reconstruction of a Schythian mummy

kek, whites are not aryan. they are mixed with old europeans and uralics.

>old europeans
who the Indo-Europeans were much closer related to then the dasyans of India that people of the Indian sub-continent get majority of their DNA from.
If you know anything about the original Yamnaya people you'd know that they are the result of the intermixing of E. Hunter Gatherers (same stock as W. Hunter Gatherers) and N. Eurasian Hunters.
Dasyans had absolutely zero N. Eurasian DNA prior to the Aryan invasion.
That means if an Indian is 60-70% Aryan and 30-40% Dasyan he will cluster further away from the original Aryans then someone with 50% Aryan admixture 30% WHG and 20% ENF on a PCA study.
Europeans also have fair eyes, fair skin and fair hair, something Indians don't have and the gene for Blondism was brought to Eurasia through the Indo-Euro invasions.
pic heavily related

redpill me on how the fuck did west even allowed them to have nukes?!
are they the only muslim nuclear force?

The genie was out of the bottle m8, anyone with the technical resources is pretty much capable and Pakistan and India have had all-time great physicists (Abdus-Salam with his unification of the weak nuclear force and electromagnetism, Chandrasekhar with his limit for star collapse)

Also Trinity and Oppenheimer was literally a uranium core surrounded by remotely (wired) controlled explosives to compress it, the plutonium one was the brilliance of von Neumann through implosion

Hydrogen bombs are the scary ones, especially two/triple-stage fission-fusion bombs like the 1961 Tsar Bomba, detonated in Siberia, broke windows as far as Norway, 3 consecutive global shockwaves detectable with equipment, literally 'bent' the atmosphere, and was given lead aprons to reduce power from 100MT to 50MT of TNT

Pakistan and India in all likelihood have had the Super/H-bomb for a while

The difficulty is precision and not total destructive power though

sythians were asiatic, they had a pale yellowish skintone. Nordics are no better than we wuzzing nibbers

yeah sudan-user tell them how great we are

There's plenty, and we're put to shame by even the most conservative westerners here looking up info on Africa and actually defending us in some ways

The easiest response to Poo-in-the-loo is simply the Indus Valley Civilization, the availability of groundbreaking sanitation symptoms millennia before First-Worlders even shat in the proper place, the economic situations back then comparatively to the rest, immigrant demographics in the west in terms of academic achievement and income, etc, its not hard

Fuck you, Karachi cuck. Punjabi-Kashmiri bromance forever

>tfw IVC is in Pakistan now
FUUUUCK

>We

Tell me more about how great my country and its people are because I've given up on both

And yet you managed to fail payment for cooking oil and paid us with thousands of RPG-7 that we didn't need to the point of just giving the cops RPG-7.

Rakhigarhi (biggest IVC site), Dholavira and many other IVC sites are in India.

It was actually all the way from India to Afghanistan bro

higher scores in western education, Allama Iqbal, Benazir Bhutto being one of the few female candidates actually properly considered besides Singapore, Northern Mountainous regions, lots of cultures especially India that are admirable, research, Indian and Pakistani USMLE and MRCP scores, good books for the non-English inclined first years here, willing to invest in Africa even if they don't particularly respect us, ports that should honestly be properly managed to boost the economy, number of companies rising in India challenging the status quo

kashmiris are also punjabi, nawaz shareef is kashmiri

Punjabi pride worldwide nigga. Wreck them bogans and abbos in australia

>black dravidian mongrel trying to banter with Indo-Scythian masterrace
Away with you

Fuck yes

He's a Punjabi from kashmir

How do you know all this shit, Sudanon?

This is unironically what they look like

I studied in a Pakistani school for 6 years because there were no English schools where I lived in Saudia

Instead of Urdu they made me take Geography of Pakistan, and after shitting the bed in math out of nervousness I ended up with 680 in the boards, everyone expected 720+ and it was bad, but I feel better considering that I am dyslexic and 96 in Physics

May shiva bless you in your future endeavors.

Thank you bro, I've got your backs

Hence what I said, kashmiris are also punjabi, also most indo-sythian population was in pakistan region

[email protected]
We should be in touch. ;D .
Good night.

Hey saad , we should be in touch too. ;)

I am greek

Cuck. You are a brown South Asian for that Nord. And do you agree that Nords are rightful heirs of Aryans (Indo-Iranians) instead of literal modern descendants of Aryans (i.e. Iranians and Indo-Aryans). It doesn't even makes sense.

The people who control Pakistan are not pan-islamists. Pakistani Islamists living in the West are a much bigger problem than Pakistani nukes.

Thanks, If I fail to mail you, here's mine

[email protected], I am very slow with emails, former penpals here got angry but I honestly didn't know what to write

Yeah. This is how they looked like. And this doesn't seems to be a Nordic phenotype to me. You can clearly observe Mongoloid admixture in them.

nordics are no better than Black we wuzzers, arr rook same to the eternal wh*Te

Word.
SHERAN DI KAUM PUNJABI
East-West Punjab bro-up fucking when?

Pakistani Punjabis believe more in Muslim brotherhood than in ethnic brotherhood.

aside from the pure ones like Bhats, malik, ansari, gujjar, jatt, sheikhs etc

Nah, we were Punjabi before we were Sikhs and Muslims. Indo-scythian pride worldwide, nigga.

Anciest sythians look different from modern ones because of all the mixing

That's why we killed each other in 1947 partition.

I think kashmiris and middle class indian punjabis are descended from them. Ours are too mixed

Nah. All the guys in Scythian artefacts look exactly like Jaat guys to me.

Yea, gotta show some hard love from time to time.

Who are those Rangri speakers you got in Punjab?

dont know, Im not punjabi

Shashi tharoor is a kerelite.

Original sythians were yellowish pale and Asiatic, punjabis look more iranic

>p*Njabis and p*Kistanis thinking that IVC was a product of ""indo scythians""

dravidian pride world wide

Scythians were Iranic with some east asian admixture.

Literally no one thinks that. Indo-Scythians came much after the Aryan invasion

Good for you.

There was no Aryan Invasion , sweaty . XoXo ;)

Then explain the spread of Indo-European languages

This seems to be the best explanation

no they were dravidians

Pakistanis are the inheritors of the Indus valley civilization.

Indians are salty mutts, butthurt they can only trace their lineage to the sewer that is the ganges. No wonder Indians are constantly angry. I'd be angry too if the gods had been so cruel.

It's only natural Pakis dominate the area.

>Portugal
You better worry about Ronaldo getting screwed in La Liga

delet now

>an "indian" offering counsil on what is better
Hilarious.

the absolute state of Portuguese banter. No wonder Brazilians take after you guys