Are Muslims based?

Are Muslims based?

Freedom of speech

Based

mashallah they deserve worst

the enemy of my enemy isn't always my friend

Why do Jews live in Germany? I thought they left Arab countries after the Six-Day War.

no they can both get fucked

must have been a shitty barbecue without pork

Jews are the real based people desu, cucking mudslimes and wh*Tes at the same time.

Not in Germany. I think that's an illegal opinion actually.

ikr

This is a common tactic used to break hunger strikes.

I don't see any problem.

Kek

No, what they did is wrong and it shouldn't be supported.

Who was a rakshasa and Ravan, Pajeet?

Turks aren't Arab

Unironically this

Ramayama...khm.

How does it feel being Israel’s third dog after us and Saudia Arabia?

Oh but he could be if you dress up like livestock

T: Pajeet al Poonam

Praising them will not dimnish their contempt for your idolatrous culture.

I hate non-whites but at the same time I want the white race to be wiped out so it's tough to decide who I support here.

yes

Why do they love hitler and why did Hitler love muslims? If he was in power today they would be the first ones being genocided

This is what modern "education" has lead a young German man to believe.

Pretty sad.

I'm a Palestinian tho

2nd generation muslim immigrants are the dumbest "people" here by far

Because he looks like them without the blue eyes

I unironically suspect this is how WW3 will begin, with second/third generation Germano-Arab mutts combining nazism and islam (faiths of their grandfathers) into some unholy ideology, electing some maniac, and invading us again under the banners of jihad for lebensraum. Nazism and islam always had some mutual sympathy for each other, because they're very similar in many aspects, so this shouldn't even be surprising.

I pity them.

THIS
This is why we Poles must support the jews now.

hitler loved muslims because mulsims are absolute cucks who will die for their master with absolutely no thinking and no objections, which is the type of behaviour he wanted in the german people. because there were no muslims in europe and that muslims didn't even control their own land when hitler was alive, he related to them through the conclusion that the evil jewish bankers were working to keep the arab man down, just like they were doing to the german people

because you are subhuman and lack empathy

Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews (it seems like majority are Protestant fundamentalists from America). Certain Jewish intellectuals are among the most vocal critics of the state of Israel.

This is unacceptable.

I have a hard time believing this quote is real. His ideal religion was shinto, he explicitly said that. He said islam at least inspired a warrior culture but he didn't say he liked it

based

m8 he sat down with the Chief Mufti of the Islamic Brotherhood and offered help, Sup Forums isn't always right

>blacknazi
Seriously what did these people do in the Nazi movement?

Smdh at European anti-semitism.

yeah but he took help from anyone who he could. he knew germany was isolated. Its a meme that he loved islam, he thought it was better than christianity because christianity was pacifist

Make Judeopolonia great again
We need another (((Bubonic Plague)))

>its not like israel is hurting anything because every war they had was defensive and their country is about the size of massachusetts.

yeah they aren't hurting anything because palestinians aren't people? you know, the original inhabitants of the place.

the same can be asked about the Muslims

>its not like israel is hurting anything because every war they had was defensive

what israel did is basically walk onto someone elses land then declare it their own. any retaliation and its "defending itself against aggressors"
wtf?? They literally took a load of land and claimed it as their own

The raison d'être for Arab nationalism is the elimination of western influence from the region. Arab nationalists see Israel as a western-backed nation state and so their ideology obsesses about its destruction. This is passed on to the diaspora LARPers who want to feel like Arabs even though they live in fucking Berlin.

Palestine was a meme country even at the founding of Israel, and more than 50 years later, I have trouble taking irredentist claims seriously. You might as well give back all of Finland to Russia if you care about territorial integrity that much.

We Poles are just as gullible as the Westerns
But instead of importing niggers we fall for nazi lies
>make judeopolonia great again
Per tradition, we let a jew rule Poland with no repercussions for a day each year. It'll be grand tb.h.

Himmler created whole SS division for volunteers from Ukraine, Croatia or Bulgaria.

Even though Slavs were considered subhuman they could still serve as a cannon fodder.

yeah the locals were still arabs not jews you fat idiot

Arabs and jews are one race; Semites.

>You might as well give back all of Finland to Russia if you care about territorial integrity that much.

But Finns were living in Finland since time immemorial just like Palestinians had lived in Palestine despite both people being ruled by others like Swedes or Russians or in Palestinian case Ottomans and British. Doesn't make us meme countries and naked imperialism is evil, whether it was by Russians towards Finns or Israelis towards Palestinians. Of course mutt wouldn't understand the concept of blood & soil but for me as a Finn I find Palestinian struggle similar to Finnish struggle for independence.

Yeah is that why Palestine was mentioned so many times in the bible?

Why would they consider it honourable to see themselves as neonazis today?

ditto

Because it's a taboo and they want to be edgy.

2bh if both of us had the same reilgion, we would probably wouldn't care much.
Wish people weren't so religious

They like him because he supported them against the Sykes-Picot agreement, you know the agreement that is the reason why there's problems in the Middle East right now and what you have to study when you learn ME geopolitics.

Why are cunts on this board so dumb? Takes less than a few minutes to even read a fucking article on wikipedia, dumb cunt.

christianity is not pacifist

WTF I love Muslims now
WTF I love Jews now

Black Nazi or Blacked Nazi?

The problem with the Middle East is that it’s populated by fanatical angry baboons durkas and nothing else
Keep blaming the west for freeing your brown asses from turks when you subhuman monkeys are the ones killing eachother
Dumb fucking diaspora faggot

well not for muslims, whites should start using them as proxxy to fight against the left

ehh you can still do a lot with beef and sea food.

Hahahahhaa based.

go suck your best ally dick

A refugee, perhaps? ;^)

Should be a Turk

Whiter than you muhammed

Sykes-Picot is a meme agreement that was never even enacted, dumbass.

Am actually looking forward to the point when Germans turn full moslem and starts another shoah

German will not turn full Muslim at least if you speak about the race ,

Its 4% and sinking because they too have no kids.

Nigga Muslim isn't a race, it's a religion dumbnut. With people as dumb as you no wonder the algerians and the maghrebis easily took over some suburbs of Paris, and you let those leftists walk all over you lol. Can't wait to see France fully populated by Algerian moslems too, maybe one day i'll get to hear the sound of adzan broadcasted 5 times in Paris, and that will be when the invasion has fully succeeded.

I'm happy if more whitey cucks like those dirty krauts turn full on moslem and interbreed with the arabs. then they have good reason to have another shoah, because them dirty jews.

I wanna see most jews dead, because what their brethren did in the states, ruining lives and everything, and have their own taste of medicine.

>Arabs
>not fucking and spreading like insects
Hmm...

Omg lol first time i heard that moslems wouldn't have kids.

It's literally coded in their Quran that their women should be good baby factories. It's quite similiar to Mein Kampf really. Turks and Arabs breed more than whitey because whitey euros let women cuck them.

Whitey will be a minority soon in their own country.

Fuck whitey!

Yeah because all of them are Arabs.
Stupid fucking Burger.
When the Turks came in the 60s everybody said that it’ll be the end epib r/thedonald maymay about Germanistan 2000.

You hadn't seen them brainwashed yet by a radical preacher. Look at the third world countries like Bangladesh and Indonesia and you'd understand that it's not that far off when they will take the word of a radical preacher and start to breed of like rabbits and mooch off that sweet welfare dough

Israel is fighting a losing battle if all of Western Europe parliament are starting to be populated with more and more Moslem MP's with radical agendas. Keep up the good fight, you know you'd just lose badly one day when the feminist and liberalist succeeded in eliminating the conservatists like Trump!

Hahahahaha

Nah, the first gen get here and have lots of kids, then their children grow up inculcated with the general economic malaise afflicting the young people of the west and proceed to not have kids.

Same thing happens with Mexicans here actually.

In the Bible too , people does not respect blindly religious code

Haha

if i had my country invaded and occupied by jews that want to exterminate me, i would be anti-semitic too

And when they started to get affected by economic malaise they turn first to religion. And then they start watching Zakir Naik videos about how Islam is better than everything, which is not different from Nazi Propaganda videos. What, you think those religious nuts when faced with malaise would just slink into depression? no they look inwards towards their group first for support. that's why most religious people are successful, because they utilize their connections from religion, and because they're fanatical with their faith, they were able to realize hopes and dreams that atheists could not fully achieve. Atheists balk at the first sign of futility and despair, which is why most of them were never successful, and if there was one, only few did.

Have you ever thought why most 2nd gen are easily radicalised? well i just answered it above. Like the Gay club shooter and those terrrorists in Paris. All 2nd gen immigrants trying to find a place to fit in.

You severely underestimate the despair that people would go thru just to be accepted. And how Islam is just another version of radical christianity waiting to brainwash people into hatred. It takes only a single push, and bunch of hoaxes to turn people into bigots and radicals

Yes but , radical Islam tend to push people into radical way against Islam too . Then it would be civil war , it could be a great opportunity to create the carolingien empire back

Karl is top tier lad

I've never heard about radical atheists successfully inciting revolution against islam's own theocracy, but i've heard more of Islam extremists dying for their religion.

If atheists radicals are so successful against such fanatical ideology, maybe we'd see a less bigoted and prejudiced people from the moslems. But no, most moslems i encountered are not that different from fascists. In reality, they're just fascists with different god to worship.

You atheists love to bully christians just because they were lenient towards you. But speak any single contrarian word towards Islam in a Moslem majority country, you'd get persecuted, jailed, or even executed. Worst of all everybody in that country seems to agree you deserve it. Wanna check on that person who was killed in Bangladesh just for saying that Islam might be fallible?

K no?

Never heard of communist ? Other why you have Spain requonquista to see European fighting against Islam

Hey frogcuck, i forgot to mention, Moslems are expected to pray 5 times a day, and at least visit the mosque and hear the imam preach.

Have i told you that most imams are not certified, and allowed to spew bullshit and hoaxes, where basically Islam good and powerful, to the tune of Nazi Propaganda?

Imagine subjecting yourself daily towards that propaganda, and surrounding yourself with naive people that just wanna be pious.

Hmmm best type of brainwash, not like stupid christcucks who only go to church on sunday

Lol you fag most cummies got butchered in Islam majority country.

Indonesia had a mass 1966 commie genocide perpetrared by grassroots moslems organizations. Turks cummies don't even have the support that Erdogan does.

See here. when atheists start to act, it's the fundies who will butcher them and no one will cry for them.

In case you thought i was bullshitting, look up on Indonesia 1966 commie genocide. Commie genocide best day of my life, can't wait to see moslems take over europe and genocide the rest of commies like you