2018 in 3 days

>2018 in 3 days

Have you accomplished much this year? I want to hear some motivating stories to help myself make new years goals.

R9k

Kill yourself you worthless leaf retard

But im smart

So smart that everything you do is shitposting all day?

I think Sup Forums has the highest average IQ of all the boards on Sup Forums. Only geniuses can autistically shitpost for this long and creatively.

How would you know? Do you spend all day here?

We have enterd the 1'st world this year. Pretty ebin.

I accomplished nothing but neither did I lose any progress. Compared to the last 5 years or so, that's a win

What have you done all year in order to not progress at all though?

Good work but what about you personally?

"+"

I majored in English teaching(still have hard time speaking, lol)
I quit smoking
I bought an annual gym pass, starded working out

"-"

no job
no gf

No, but you do, evidently.

/s4s/ is actually smartest by that definition

Good work senpai you'll get a job soon and then a gf will follow

So we're on at the same time for people to see my threads multiple times but yet I'm the only one who spends excessive time here? That doesn't sound right.

Lurked, played video games, went out drinking a few times with some old friends and worked the same dead end job I've done for almost a decade now

Didn't do any drugs though and managed to pay off some debt so it's all good/neutral

I managed to overcome my depression, got back into uni and made friends :D

>searching the archive is the same as seeing the threads when they're made
No, nigger, the fact remains that you're an autistic faggot that spends all day here trying to make yourself feel better by making /r9k/ threads in the hopes that some /r9k/ losers have it worse than you. Kill yourself.

-took my studies back up and i'm relatively successful so far
-made new close friends, including some great people
-lost some weight
-became more confident

Wow it sounds like I hit a nerve. You know you can hide the threads you dislike right?

Wow it sounds like I hit a nerve. You know you can hide the posts you dislike right?

Only if I achieve a Chad body some day. Anyway, I'm just a manlet and nothing heals this wound.

But I like your posts whereas you guys are saying I spend all day here while somehow also seeing my threads everyday. Looks like we're both here buddy