Beats the bad guy by annoying the shit out of him

>beats the bad guy by annoying the shit out of him

Marvelfags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

laughing at all the money marvel wasted on vfx for this shit movie

So he's pretty much Frisk the Superhero?

>plebs getting buttblasted the climax didn't resolve with shooty pew pew for the 28930420934802934th time and did something different

fucking lmfao

It was clever and had cool fx, way better than Russoshit, at this point they're the only really bad cape directors

>beats the bad guy by committing murder

Real inspiring hero you DCucks got there

Worse than Iron Man 3

It was literally the only good part of that movie

>wastes Mandarin because magic is too unrealistic
>final bad guy is human bonfire
Then dr strange came out. Remember when Thor was super advanced technology now it's just space magic again

Why didn't Dormammu just kill everyone after Strange let him out of the loop?

He used the only thing he could to beat a god, so.

And yet it was still literally the best capeshit released in the last five years.

>Worse than Iron Man 3

No shot. The only redeeming thing about that flick was Kingsley, Strange told a better, still average, story in a more visually interesting way.

Makes sense. Dormammu is a cosmic world that has control over multiple UNIVERSES. He's oddly obsessed with earth but he's got bigger fish to fry at all times.

The only real hope you have of "defeating" him is making it slightly not worth his time.

Decent bait

I know right? Where was the giant blue laser into the sky and a portal with a horde of CGI mooks coming out of it?

...This thread is bait isn't it?

(((murder)))
that was the point, he was forced to kill the last of kin with his bare hands in order to protect the people he swore to die for

>laughing at a company that's laughing it's way to the bank with WAY more in profit than they used on VFX

i'm LMAOing at your life

>lol I hate superhero movies they're so dumb and gay and fuck you fuck you FUCK FUCK YOU FUUUUCCKKKK

>but I still somehow know every detail of every scene in every capeshit - even the ones that are just coming out

If you hate why do you watch it. That's the logical equivalent of bashing your forearm up with a hammer for the sole reason that you find it extremely painful.

4 chan

i really liked this movie, probably one of the best from marvel

Winter Soldier was better than this "dude Beyonce lmao" LOOK AT THE FRACTALS BRO crap

XD LE FOUND AN ALTERNATE SMART WAY TO SAVE THE DAY LMAO

Those mirror dimension scenes were beautiful though.

Like Inception cranked up.

That's what we do with you every day.

Final battle was the best scene in capekino yet. It's too bad the rest of the movie was so average.

Its fine if you didn't enjoy the film, but the first 20 minutes were stellar and the final plot resolution is absolutely like something in a cosmic comic

It was the only route they could have gone since they decided to have Dormammu as the villain.

Dormammu is one of the most powerful beings in the Marvel universe, and it would have been absolutely retarded if Strange, as a beginning sorcerer, would have been able to stop him in direct combat. Having Dormammu effortlessly slaughter Strange repeatedly until he just got tired and went home is the only resolution that would have made sense.

Really, they should have just picked a lesser villain for Strange's first movie. Dormammu was a bit much

dropped acid and it was the most amazing movie i've ever seen. supreme sorcerer chicks' eyes look aliens, the followers eyes looked like glowing galaxies, all the inception effects multiplied/kaleidoscoped 10x over. 12/10 experience

>Dormammu...I've come to quip!

What did he meme by this?

>To everyone saying Superman should have done something else or that the family should have run away instead of standing there:

It was never about that single family. It was about Superman realising at that point that if he didn't kill Zod people would keep dying since he was never going to stop. That family is just a representation of all humanity who would all die if Supes didn't kill Zod. He had no other choice. It's as simple as that.

Save that family by taking Zod away or covering his eyes (both of which were already shown to impossible previously through other scenes like Supes burning Faora's hand through armor with his heat vision and Zod being an equal match for Supes), and it would change nothing. Zod would find more people to attack and then then more and more till all of humanity was wiped out.

Even if Supes took him to the Moon or knocked him out, Zod would eventually return and continue his destruction and killing. He says this clearly in the movie many times "Either you die or I do", "Never", "I will take every one of these humans from you" etc.

How is this so difficult for people to understand? The choice was never in Superman's hands, he HAD to kill Zod to save 7 billion people. It's a realistic consequence of a realistic movie. There was no Phantom Zone anymore to cleanly tie things up and I'm glad they showed what would really happen if Supes had an equally matched unstoppable opponent whom he had no way of stopping other than killing him.

You marvelfags really are the worst

YA IT NEEDED A GIANT WORLD ENDER MACHINE WITH ALIEN PODS AND EVERYONE HAS TO KICK SOME ASS

>human being has more patience than a God that eats planets or whatever

Why didn't he simply poke out Zod's eyes?

>its another manchildren debate capeshit seriously episode

>human being =/= wizard

>WAHHHHHHH MUH BORING BLACK AND WHITE FRENCH FILM AND FORTY YEAR OLD DRY SHIT, IM FROM REDDIT AND I ONLY WATCH KINO. MUH BOARD

Fuck off faggot. Don't reply.

>set up: movie established protagonist has a lot of dedication for anything he puts his mind to it, like medicine
>pay-off: his dedication is enough to outlast a god

hmmm... film making is difficulty to understand

I didn't see it as annoying, I saw it as sort of holding him hostage. Dormammu couldn't do anything about the time spell that was cast. I thought it was a pretty great "final fight".

Would you prefer if there was an epic laser-beam-in-the-sky battle?

Yes

>Marvelfag here

That was way more than annoyance. They showed the first few years of annoyance.

You say that like its a bad thing. I thought it was a pretty clever way instead of the typical superhero climax which is just punching and explosions.

MCUcks can't think figuratively. They are too autistic to understand the metaphors, analogies, symbolism and metaphysics of films presented in Snydervision.

This was my only complaint about it, it was pretty poorly conveyed how long they were stuck in a loop together.

>set up: movie established that this is a god, greater being, so powerful that it is beyond time, that it eats worlds
>pay-off: god has intelligence of a human child, easily outwitted because waaahhhh time is hard

Why would a mortal being have more patience than a god? And how can a god exist and eat worlds without time? Where did all those planets come from? Were they all there instantly and always, or were they collected one by one...progressively...over time?

Dance off

What's wrong with this move?

Better than the usual standard keep punching him and throwing things at him until some bullshit happens that eventually breaks the stalemate. It was actually pretty clever avoiding the usual CGI punchathon and instead defeating him with intelligence, trapping him in a time warp. Villain wasn't interesting, but the finale was nice for subverting expectations.

then go watch Wonder Woman, sounds like your kind of movie

Constantine would and probably has pulled this shit to

Dormammu doesn't eat world. His domain consumes universes. He doesn't actually do it himself.

Strange was pretty bad at establishing Dormammu.

Strange had its own set of problems, but that final "battle" was not one of them.

Imagine having lived through 1 million groundhog days vs waiting to see how long it takes for a guy going through groundhog day for the very first time takes to snap. Yes, you could probably wait him out.... but do you really want to have to deal with groundhog day that many times to actually "win"?

>Strange was pretty bad
Yeah

Holy shit, this. It actually frustrates me that people still bring this moment up and make it about Supes killing like he was a goddamned lunatic.

This. The movie bored the shit out of me, but the climax tried to do something interesting at least

I know, right? Fucking stupid ending. Would have been better if it had ended with a laser sky beam surrounded by debris while he and his friends fight a CGI army of monsters.

Said god had no concept of linear time or anything requiring patience until this obnoxiously persistent motherfucker shows up with an infinity stone to force the concept on his dimension.

Agreed

Plus is reinforces the idea that Strange thinks outside the box

>hurrr lets just mirror the horizon instead of actually taking the time to fold it over on top of eachother like inception did 10 years ago even though we have better technology now

>mad that something called the mirror dimension made mirror images instead of warped reality in some other way

just because its called the mirror dimension doesnt mean the director cant use his creativity/imagination to actually make it more interesting.

folding the city would have looked allot cooler than just mirroring the image which anyone can do in mspaint

Better than Dr strange and the evil dimension having the same mothers name.

>tl:Dr

Tell all of that, all of it, to zod's snapped neck

Underrated kek

Whoa, I mean, like, what could Snyder have meant by this? Dude, this is so surreal.

>83574525
I thought strange wasnt actually remembering the loop much just going off of how frustrated mamu was

What's your point? Any given Marvel hero has murdered around ten times the amount of people on-screen as Batman and Superman combined.

>Defeats villain with the power of love

You know what the best part is? If Superman had thrown Zod into an explosion or into the sun or any other """"indirect"""" method of killing him rather than snapping his neck, which is so "le realistic and dark and scarrryyyy" then the Marvelshills would have no problem with it. Whatever happened, Superman had to kill Zod, but it's not the fact that he did it that upsets them, it's the method. You know how many fucking people Iron Man has killed in equally gruesome fashion? He didn't lay a hand on them, he just fried their organs inside out and left them to bleed out in agony while he quipped and flew away. But just because Superman was forced to kill somebody for the sake of saving seven billion lives, and because we get to actually see and even sympathize with the person he kills, Supes catches flak for it. You retards literally can't refute this.

I still don't get how a being that exists in a dimension without time can make actions in a chronological order. Doormemeoo clearly hadn't just started eating planets, nor was he finished. The process was clearly bound to time in the dimension Earth exists in, but even in Door's dimension there was a TIME when he had all the planets before Earth, and had Strange not interfered, there would have been a TIME after when Earth would've joined his collection, a time BEFORE whichever planet he or his dimension would eat NEXT.

Fuck your dogshit movie that makes no sense and tries to hide behind concepts the writers were too stupid to portray.

Which one of those heroes is supposed to be an embodiment of hope for the human race to follow?

Marvel super heroes are supposed to be inherently flawed by design.

DC super heroes are supposed to be perfect mary sues.

omfg the fucking cringe, I can't handle it, sb help me, this is pathetic

if he actually folded the city then you'd be whining that he copied inception

>zod destroyed the entire fucking city
>sky is red, literally looks like the apocalypse is happening

>superman only realizes Zod wants to kill everyone on Earth when he threatens to kill a mexican family

Really makes you think

i hope you realize that its illegal to record the movie on your phone dude..if anyone saw you they could report you and you would get a huge fine, possible jail time and banned from the theater for life.

not only that your a dick for not turning off your phone before the movie starts. do you not read the warnings they show on the screen beforehand or what?

shut up virgin
t. not the user you were replying to

I find it very funny that you have such an image saved in your pc

We beat you DCucks into tears by annoying you while we sat back and laughed over the past few years. They put it in the movie as a nod to us always winning.

Why couldn't Dormammu undo that time loop magic?

And if he actually copied inception you'd still pretend it's "beautiful though"

>Just because it's called the MIRROR dimension doesn't mean it should have MIRROR images

I get that the effect in Inception is more interesting and technically more impressive, but just admit that you didn't think your complaint through mate.

Literally everyone I ever talked with about this movie loved that scene. It was smart, funny and looked great.

Meanwhile you autists masturbate to Batman hitting Superman in the head with dirty sink.

The ending was clever actually, and ended more interesting than most

My issue was the lack of any real magic, a couple glowing whips and shit, also everyone using the omnitool from mass effect for melee... how is that sorcery, that aint dr strange nigga

how the hell are those indirect ways of killing somebody, it's unconventional but not indirect

Did you also think that Batman didn't kill people in the Dark Knight trilogy because they only "indirectly" died when Bats set the ninja hideout ablaze, blew up the train controls or knocked Harvey off a three story building and shot at Talia's truck with military grade aircraft?

>the people he swore to die for
Too bad his father wasn't one of those total strangers.

His dimension has no concept of time so he's not very good with time magick. Also Strange's artifact eye thingy had an infinity stone, which is A Big Deal.

He's from another dimension and not on the same plane of existence as humankind, it's explained in the films. Once the protective tower gets knocked down we start to see that his dimension is seemingly infinite like ours and exists alongside our own. so time exists in our dimension but not his. in order to spread, he has to enter into ours and pull whatever planet into his own.

so yeah Strange was willing to suffer eternally and Dormannu saw that. I don't see what's so odd about that considering the entire film is about his transformation into a totally selfless superhero.

There's a cut line where Strange actually mentions how many loops he's been through, forget how many but I think it was over 1,000. It was thought it was a little too dark to indicate just how long he'd been suffering for.

I think it was a missed opportunity to show Strange power-levelling his ability to cast magic. Show his first attempts at shielding barely lasting seconds, then have a later one last longer. Have him barely deflect any spikes, then have him smack them away with growing ease.

He's not an overpowered Gary-Sue Ubermench like the Murderer of Steel, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbsRfRmL5Kc

>I didn't pay attention during the talky bits.
Fixed.

Oh man, I can totally see how this got a near 100 percent RT score.

Did Strange actually experience/remember each incarnation? Or did he go in once knowing he'd likely die but to not compromise until he'd won so the last survivor just experienced it once but Doramammu got to experience it every time.

That was my read on it anyway. It's why he said the same thing every time when he restarted.