What does Sup Forums think of gyppos?

What does Sup Forums think of gyppos?

would be more welcomed if they weren't thieving shits

Do they live in that thing or is it only for using in parades and such?

1% of cool gyppos with cool music and accordions

99% of robbers and smelling roms

>caravan this fancy
>gypsies this white
gypsies suck overall, but they are cucked, so it doesn't matter either way
for tourists. gypsies live in ghettos

We're taught in schools to not feel guilty for the fact we killed thousands under Antonescu. We also hate them and they just build ghettos. There's a huge segregation here.

If you want to stay alive
stay alive
stay alive
If you want to stay alive
fuck off gypsies

this
but we never killed any of them. many recognize as turks btw. learn the language (sort of) and convert to islam (sort of), they get offended when you call them a gypsy / roma

They secretly rule the world, yet good gadje of Sup Forums would rather blame Jews and ignore the real conspiracy.

How the hell do pikeys run the world?

They are a plague that we gotten used to in the past ages. They are not clever, but they hold a hive-mind (that comes naturally if you are a minority) and they use the back doors of our western society to make a living. Think niggers, but with their own culture and ideals. However, a really few of them actually manage to intergrate into our society, and is remarkable if they manage to pull it off, but they will still be their own blood, which can haunt them into depression. I really pity the ones who want to turn, because they really do try, and can be "good friends" (more of drinking buddies though) but their mind is going to interfere on the long run. They won't reach the studying capacity that for example a neggro still can. Nor will they be that athletic.

the worst race ever to infest this planet

They're a hearty, traditional people with a vibrant heritage imo.

Gypos suck but ethnic Romanians are 10/10. They impale Turks and give no shits.

Aren't pikeys the Irish Traveller ones? I mean the Romani people, i.e. gypsies who originate from India and now populate Romania.

Dirty subhuman trash. How can a nationality of over 15 million could never create a country, have ithe ability to write it's fkn language or be relevant for something other than being trouble.

aaaaand here you go
can't have said it any better

Those aren't gypsies. Real gypsies live in cardboard villages and collect trash and cardboard to sell. We should kill them all.

Honorary Aryans

> Romantic image of a decorative horse-drawn carriage.
> Reality is a stolen white transit van or a Audi bought with untaxed income.

>We're taught in schools to not feel guilty for the fact we killed thousands under Antonescu.

Romanian education a best!

>Implying German education is good and not just guilt-tripping, anit-nativist and white hating.

he's on your side wild gypsy nigger

Dude, I didn't mean it ironically. I wish our education/indoctrination was exactly like you stated it.

Romanian intelligence everyone

*wasn't, for fucks sake.

If Hitler had only gone after the Gypsies, he would have been left to go about his task unimpeded, and he'd be remembered today throughout all of Europe as a folk hero. I'm convinced of it.

They should all move to the UK where people are kind and trusting.

I love gypsy stories please tell me some. They're funnier than abo stories

at least they're not niggers I guess

Scum and social parasites. I hear that the ones in Spain are slightly better than the rest.

Only thing they're good for is circus and traveling amusement rides. Other than that the bastard's can fuck off.

I'm not an Aussie I'm a britfag just here on holiday

thieving cunts that should be exterminated, even my non redpilled friends think this

who could be behind this post

>we never killed any of them
damn... you missed out

They are literally the scum of the earth. They are looking for unique "ethnic" status here in Ireland. I kind of want that to happen as this way we can finally get statistics to show how much of the crime they are responsible for. Its the only way to btfo "blame society" groups like pavee point.