>wasn't the last of them

I want my money back.

We don't deserve /film/

You don't deserve life.

you don't deserve me

You deserve each other. Now kiss

I heard people got upset because they didn't cast real Mohicans

really annoyed my almonds

I wonder if there is even a single mohican descendant who has been to acting school.

if they were really a mohican they wouldnt need to act idiot

yeah retard, they would just play themselves.

Vagina

Penis

>le indigenous people are so honorable and have good culture while whities are so bad
>through the eyes of a self-hating whitey

Why did Hollywood make so many of these movies?

>When you're in the middle east, and you replay the questions from a debate that asks "why is God so great?".

How could they get any Mohicans if he was the last?

Jews hate whites and white identity.

>wasn't a fucking mohican
yes he was, cunt

>movie is about "noble savages"

Nah cunt

>it's kino

>only thing it has going for it is the art direction
>not even a decade later and it already looks ugly and oversaturated

>no demons

watch the movie again

Fuck you, OP. The soundtrack redeems it.

When you make art or write a beautiful story it won't necessarily cater to alt right crybabies who see everything through a lens of identity politics. Obviously you'll miss the point of literally everything if you're just in it to cry and whine and state how victimized you are

tchingatchgook was tho

>die grosse schlange

"the fat cock"

White civilization has conquered many peoples, so there is a great wealth of political and military dramas and cultures to include as themes in movies, it's a nearly infinite backdrop for a story.

The
>whites are so bad
connotation you pick up is how any conquered people perceive their conquerors. You could just as easily see these movies as white power if you didn't empathize with the characters but you do because the writer/director does their job.

>wasn't an samurai
>wasn't the last of them
If I had viewed this movie I would request my money back

I wouldn't have hated that movie if it weren't for the last five minutes.
If Tom Cruise had died in the battle like everyone else it would have been fine.
But no, we need a hamfisted explanation from the emperor of the meaning of the story.

why was the emperor such a faggot

Have you ficking nooks forgotten that Russel Means was a main character. stay woke