Brit/pol/ - Snowdonia Edition

>Foreign Aid BTFO
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/30/britain-to-leverage-11bn-of-foreign-aid-to-build-new-trade-deals/

>Hinkley point in meltdown before its even turned on
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/30/theresa-may-delayed-hinkley-point-chinese-beijing-vince-cable

>IMF completely exposed for their Euro and EU delusions
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/28/imf-admits-disastrous-love-affair-with-euro-apologises-for-the-i/

>UK Police Launch Rainbow Patrol Car To ‘Fight Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/uk-police-launch-rainbow-patrol-car-to-fight-hate-crime/

>High Court judge rules that Labour NEC was correct to allow Jeremy Corbyn on the leadership ballot.
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/28/jeremy-corbyn-fights-off-court-challenge-labour-leadership-ballot

>Merkel rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

>Sky's Martin Brunt: "I Could Have Killed Them All"
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6n8IhAhjKQ

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/
bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02z3x45
youtube.com/watch?v=4S2978XiAak
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/jeremy-corbyn-says-he-regrets-calling-hamas-and-hezbollah-friends
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/07/post-brexit-britain-and-the-new-regime-the-voters-react/
express.co.uk/news/world/688053/South-Korea-post-brexit-UK-trade-deal-Government-Australia-Canada-Germany-New-Zealand
youtube.com/watch?v=ouoINUp2jqU
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=suOBgOk1SgY
robotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Robot_Wars_(2016_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be 2016
>be British
>not be a patrician nazi sympathiser
Topcuck.

>Yet another colleague described how, at a Combined Cadet Force (CCF) camp organised by the college, Farage and others had marched through a quiet Sussex village very late at night shouting Hitler-youth songs."
channel4.com/news/nigel-farage-ukip-letter-school-concerns-racism-fascism

>What started WW2?
youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk

>White race suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

>Conditioning for death
youtube.com/watch?v=e4KSF8e578k

K A R E N
U
J
O

Why didn't we declare war against the USSR Brit/pol/?

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party::

NAME ETHNICITY
Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

MINISTRY NAME ETHNICITY
President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

>watching Sunday morning live on BBC 1
>giant Islam festival in Lincolnshire
>Muzzies being interviewed saying #notallmuslims
>we don't know why le terrorism and (((radicalisation))) is happening we must le get to le bottom of it

Wish they'd just FUCK OFF

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/07/brexit-and-the-jews/

#notalljews

>Sunday morning live
I bet you watch the One Show and complain about that as well.

Red button has 80s sport related music videos.
I'm listening to Freddy Mercury doing Barcelona.

Carbide is pretty good. Shame about Razer though, does make me wonder whether it was rigged so that Razer would make an appearance but not be able to rape the competition.

Thoughts thus far? I will say I'm very disappointed about the quality of the robots. I mean we're 13 years on from the last series of Robot Wars, I was expecting something really high tech and crazy, someone thinking out of the box, and instead we just got the same junk we got back in the day but now some of their weapons are more powerful.

Also the house robots are fucking tame. Only Matilada inflicted any damage. Dead Metal (my favourite) didn't even drop the fucking saw blade. Behemoth looked like he was going to start a fight with the house robots and then his match ended.

And finally, I remember when robots were rewarded for aggression, and now all these pussies were just using the pit. I wanted to see someone take their robot home in pieces.

npw they are talking to a literal retard

Good question BJm477Tf. It's a big mystery.

>watching BBC despite the current year

Sieg heil lads

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02z3x45

He will be shot if he ever (he won't) get into power.

>2 off
Check em.

Why are the Chinese so pro EU?

BBC are about to cuck themselves there. Don't know when it'll be enforced but they're intending to make it so that you can't watch iPlayer on demand unless you have a TV licence, because they get millions of catch up views and they suspect people are watching their precious (((content))) without paying up first.
I don't watch live TV ever, if they insist on introducing this I won't be watching BBC programming anymore and I suspect millions of other people are in the same boat.

I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL!

>we could have had 3/4 more matches of Razer
>we got Nuts instead

I mean there probably aren't enough good robots out there to fill the whole competition but meme teams that couldn't possibly win still annoy me when they take up half the show

Reminds me of the time he refused over half a dozen times at PMQs to deny hamas and hezbollah were his friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=4S2978XiAak

He almost did though.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/04/jeremy-corbyn-says-he-regrets-calling-hamas-and-hezbollah-friends

Thank you for your work during the referendum though comrade.

Is the user from Gosport still here?

It was a shame about Razer but I think driver error might have saved the robot. I don't think it would have done well in a one on one with Carbide.

I'm hoping we'll see some more interesting designs.
The novelty robot in the first round could have been quite good with some hooks on its chains to properly snag the enemy, Shame it was made out of scrap metal and couldn't withstand the Carbide blade. Watching it get smashed was brilliant and seeing it stuck back together was funny.

The house robots were usually pretty lame. They can't go too hard on the contestants in the opening rounds or there wouldn't be a final.

I read that the house robots have been upgraded over the years to withstand increasingly powerful weapons, so hopefully the final rounds will produce so good contestant on house robot scraps.

I walked into a Sainsbury's Local yesterday. It was quite busy and there was no security, or armed guards to protect the people in there.

I COULD HAVE KILLED THEM ALL!

Commie bastids. #notallchinese

I'll never pay the licence fee regardless. match of the day is pretty much the only BBC thing I watch now top gear's gone

Based hongkong

Yeah?

Good morning lads, I start work tomorrow at a new job. What's the best newspaper to read whilst relaxing in the canteen?

I walked outside yesterday (implying) and there was no police state anywhere.

I COULD'VE KILLED THEM ALL

I refuse to believe Nuts got that far without someone giving them a free pass to the televised matches. It's the same in Britain's Got Talent and Xfactor, the people who make it onto the show have to get the green light from someone first, they don't just show up on the day and audition.

Someone probably thought it'd be good entertainment, and in fairness, watching it fall to pieces was satisfying, but it didn't desere to be there.

I don't like that they have this modern, overdramatic, reality TV angle to it now. Back stage is all bright lights, slow mo walking and talking about how they got here and shit. They at least used to save that for the finals back in the day.

Depends on the job user.

>brought down the eu
>is in the process of bringing down the labour party

O U R
U
R

G U Y
U
Y

lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/07/post-brexit-britain-and-the-new-regime-the-voters-react/
this is a nicew post

>Bethesda
hope that town has mods

Torygraph.

Big Issue.

>IT WAS THE JEWS!

express.co.uk/news/world/688053/South-Korea-post-brexit-UK-trade-deal-Government-Australia-Canada-Germany-New-Zealand

Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouoINUp2jqU

>don't think it would have done well in a one on one with Carbide.
Blasphemy. Razer is perfect in every single way.
But in all seriousness, he's made of really tough metals and all he needs is one clean hit with that piercer and it'd be over

>Shame it was made out of scrap metal
Speaking of which, unrelated to RW, if they bring back Scrap Heap Challenge, I'd be pretty happy.

>They can't go too hard on the contestants in the opening rounds or there wouldn't be a final.
Well I was at least hoping they'd make some time for Behemoth to start pissing them off. Some of the most memorable fights were flipper robots wiping the competition then taking on all the house robots for the sake of it

>I read that the house robots have been upgraded over the years to withstand increasingly powerful weapons,
Glad they got rid of Sgt Bash, I can't remember a single time where that robot did anything.

I agree that it was good to watch Nuts fall apart but I feel like it still would have been good if that happened in the first round instead.

I think those robots are fun but they make for terrible head-to-head battles because it doesn't feel intense at all when you know they won't win.

need some new podcasts to listen to lads
politics/economics related is a plus but more or less anything will do as long as it's entertaining and free of (((progressivism)))
already listen to molymeme, spectator, peter schiff and the rubin report

Be careful with the Kpop trade, lad. Almost destroyed our music industry!

Watching BBCsml.

Seriously lads, how do you stop the trolls!?
I hate being cyber bullied and seeing negative comments.

Daily Stormer. They'll love it when you lol about the articles and explain the memes to them.

I hope so too user.

What's going on at Hinckley point? So they're ready to start building and the pollies got cold feet?
What do Brits think about that?

still havent played fo4 because I really couldn't get on with skyrim and I heard bad things
new vegas and oblivion were my favourites (modded)

>tfw you can't speak elvish

How did a potato like Dave manage to pull a MILF like Sam?

May made the right call.

You don't your strategic assets partly owned by foreign powers.

She wants nuclear power plants to be built and owned by Britain.

>it doesn't feel intense at all when you know they won't win.
Or the one's who do win but not because they caused any damage, purely because they avoided damage all match. That pissed me off. in the old series. There was a box on wheels that just had spikes on it, it was completely incapable of damaging anyone but it still got pretty far

Which area?

Our government are worried about the power/influence/control or whatever that it could give to the Chinese.

She might be right desu

Bunch of women talking about "trolling" on the news now

Nice read. Pretty much sums it up.

I'd be more worried about the French than a country on the other side of the world

Dailymail whilst muttering under your breath about "those bloody darkies"

>If our political leaders were characters in Game Of Thrones, which characters would they be? Theresa May: “Catelyn Stark, or Margaery Tyrell – plays all sides, you don’t really know what she’s up to.” Nicola Sturgeon: “Cersei Lannister. Knows what she wants and will do anything to get it.” Jeremy Corbyn: “The little one. Tyrion Lannister.” What about Owen Smith? “An extra.”

kek'd heartily

What others can we do here? Is Cameron Robert Baratheon? Osbourne Ned Stark?

The froggies are quite competent when it comes to nuclear power.

Alpha zfg shitlord charisma.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

I wish i could speek elvish.

If you hate the man who saved your country so much, go live in Qatar or something.

tornado was goat mate

remember when 'trolling' was stuff like pretending attack of the clones was the best star wars?
the media have successfully conflated it with telling people on twitter you're going to shove a cricket bat up their pussy or something. sad.

I remember when you would be mocked on the internet for saying you'd call the police, back when vbb's were more popular

I miss early 00's internet so much

Which man? Also, Qatar is too hot for me. I'm white.

do i have to pay tv license if i watch dave?

Should be scrapped. EPR is an out of date reactor design, and the inherently unsafe nature of the reactor design means it requires a large amount of expensive safety features. Should invest in Molten Salt Reactor or Fast Reactor. Would be a great achievement for Britain and would be up there with Skylon/SABRE.

>If our political leaders were characters in Game Of Thrones, which characters would they be?

wish people would stop comparing real politics to (adult) children's fantasy settings

That was before kikebook when normies couldn't into the internet.

I didn't need these feels

Even Hypnodisk was preferable. Or, what was that one with the fur on that'd always set itself on fire?

it was just a fluff paragraph at the end don't be an autist

Why wouldn't they be, it's an economic dream. Regardless of who's in power in Europe the EU's trade policy and economic policy never changes.

>before kikebook
>normies couldn't into internet
MSN Messenger, MySpace...

why do normies ruin everything

Boris = Ned

I'm an oldfag and the other user is right.

The rot started with Facebook not with the earlier stuff (MSM, Myspace, Bebo, etc) . . .Twitter has made it worse.

based Snowdonia edition

>tfw you live 15 mins from pic related

tbf the whole article is basically taking the piss out of your average mong

kek. Nicola Sturgeon as the idiotic psychopath who thinks she's better than everyone else while messing everything up and fucking her brother is pretty accurate desu

Tony Blair is Aerys the Mad, David Davis is Stannis

>The rot started with Facebook

I noticed the same thing. The stupid trend towards using real names and personal details online fucked things up.

it was considered beyond retardation to share personal info on the internet back in the day
now you're considered weird for not doing it

Give me the Top 5 Nigel speeches. I need some entertainment while I eat dinner.

Karen a cute.

>taught all the time in Primary School not to give out your information and shit online

>later in highschool when facebook starts getting popular they basically stop teaching that shit to kids

Doesn't help that you get labeled a freak for choosing not to have a social media presence

Britain and the US send troops in the civil war numbnuts.

only if you're watching something you haven't watched before. if you're re-watching a program you watched 5 years ago you don't need one.
if you happen to have an inspector in your house, just say "i've seen them all before, here watch this bit, it's a good bit" and he'll give you a licence waiver.

>that hasn't been edited to brit/pol/ yet

There is a filipino music industry? Piccss

good thing i mainly watch netflix, dave and my dvd collection i guess.

soon you'll need a tv license to watch youtube or twitch streams

>Dresden
>youtube.com/watch?v=suOBgOk1SgY

Just eat the telly

I figure they have to spread the weakest robots out between the groups so that they all get knocked out before the final.

Nuts was probably put in that group because it was toughest of the novelty teams.
That metal drain pipe thing that took Razer down with it, looked pretty much impenetrable. I think they might have been chosen because the producers knew that Carbide would tear anything less tough to pieces.

I'm not sure how they decide who gets on to the show, but they had some un-televised bouts (to test the set up i guess), with robots that aren't on the show.

>Scrap Heap Challenge
They should do Scrapheap Wars.

robotwars.wikia.com/wiki/Robot_Wars_(2016_series)

Actually from the other side of Fareham but living on Gosport road now.

Why does the UK look so shit?

Ok thanks Jan, but I think that was before WW2.